Thread: Real Life Dumb Blonde!

OneLung

Talking Real Life Dumb Blonde!

My wife's niece is a 24 year old natural blonde who, on a scale of 1- 10 is at least a 9 and she knows it.

The problem is her IQ is also a solid 9.

The light in my refrigerator was burned out. She opened my fridge and told me I needed to get a new light for it. I told her that I had already bought a new light, but her aunt had screwed it in backwards and now the light only comes on when you close the door.

A little while later, my wife comes into my office and says that her niece is offering to help her fix the refrigerator correctly and wants to know if I know what she's talking about.

I decided it was in my best interest to deny all knowledge of the situation.

AnthonyC

Hilarious

PollyPureBread

Blondes are cute. Of course its a terrible burden on them having to walk the earth knowing that the far superior red heads will always eclipse their blonde glow.

Quote Originally Posted by PollyPureBread

Blondes are cute. Of course its a terrible burden on them having to walk the earth knowing that the far superior red heads will always eclipse their blonde glow.
    I tend to prefer red heads

docholly

Quote Originally Posted by PollyPureBread

AMEN!! We have as many working brain cells as we have freckles.