Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Threats of Martial Law used to expedite Stimulus Bill through Congress.

Hog Trash

Default Threats of Martial Law used to expedite Stimulus Bill through Congress.

If you blow this off you're a fool....This is serious shit people!

You dumb-asses better stop defending Obama and start looking out for yourselves!

I hope you realize that Rep. Smith is talking about the bailout bill and the Bush administration, not the current stimulus bill.

disrupter

I thought conservatives were in favor of martial law?

Oh ye of forked, treacherous tongue,
    thy name is 'Republican'.

Hog Trash

Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    I hope you realize that Rep. Smith is talking about the bailout bill and the Bush administration, not the current stimulus bill.
    The democrats are raising the stink....I sure didn't think they were bitching about their messiah Obama.

I mistakenly put "stimulus" because it's been the major topic, as of late...I am 100% aware that the Martial Law threat began under Bush.

Bush is gone and Obama is in charge now, but martial law is still a threat...Big time!

Quote Originally Posted by Hog Trash
    The democrats are raising the stink....I sure didn't think they were bitching about their messiah Obama.

I mistakenly put "stimulus" because it's been the major topic, as of late...I am 100% aware that the Martial Law threat began under Bush.

Bush is gone and Obama is in charge now, but martial law is still a threat...Big time!

You do realize of course that the video you posted is a spoof video and that there is no Rep. John Haller in Pennsylvania and that John Murtha is the representative from that district?

Hog Trash

Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    You do realize of course that the video you posted is a spoof video and that there is no Rep. John Haller in Pennsylvania and that John Murtha is the representative from that district?
    I actually saved a bunch of videos on the subject. Didn't pay much attention. Are you playin gotcha with Hog? I should know better than try to out smart a little libby like yourself.

I like this one too;

I actually saved a bunch of videos on the subject. Didn't pay much attention. Are you playin gotcha with Hog? I should know better than try to out smart a little libby like yourself.

I like this one too;

Just trying to keep it real.

but martial law is still a threat...Big time!
    So you claim that it was a threat before but one that you never mentioned while the pundits never mentioned it.

Don't you find that interesting?
    '
    '
    $20,000,000 voter fraud that you will never hear about on Fox News.

Some numbers based on facts or liberal propaganda as some call it

Historical Tax Chart

People's Budget

Brain Washing In America

Hog Trash

Quote Originally Posted by SirMoby
    So you claim that it was a threat before but one that you never mentioned while the pundits never mentioned it.

Don't you find that interesting?
    You and the Obamanauts are the only people I know of that has fallen under the spell of NLP. I have never before in my life seen such a case of mass blind obediance and control. The media has even been mesmerized. They don't even question the fixed press conferences he now holds in the White House. Never before in history would any journalist in a free society tolerate such blatant press control. Yet they now comply like sheep. You don't even notice it's happening. You are thoroughly under his control. You can only constantly repeat your lines of "NLP, billionaires and talk radio" like a zombie. There is literaly millions of you out there. I wonder what would happen if you all should wake up someday at the same time?

You and the Obamanauts are the only people I know of that has fallen under the spell of NLP. I have never before in my life seen such a case of mass blind obediance and control. The media has even been mesmerized. They don't even question the fixed press conferences he now holds in the White House. Never before in history would any journalist in a free society tolerate such blatant press control. Yet they now comply like sheep. You don't even notice it's happening. You are thoroughly under his control. You can only constantly repeat your lines of "NLP, billionaires and talk radio" like a zombie. There is literaly millions of you out there. I wonder what would happen if you all should wake up someday at the same time?
    Hog, here's Ari Fleischer talking about the press control that you're angry about now. Why weren't you angry about it in 2001 when Bush was doing it?

Hmmmm...

Why do you find the current situation so much different then before?

A. The pundits weren't telling you about it so you didn't know about it?
    B. It was a republican President so it was OK?
    C. No one was manipulating your emotions then?
    D. All of the above?
    '
    '
    $20,000,000 voter fraud that you will never hear about on Fox News.

Some numbers based on facts or liberal propaganda as some call it

Historical Tax Chart

People's Budget

Brain Washing In America