Thread: GWB = Worst President Ever

Default GWB = Worst President Ever

Or worst worst president ever?

AJ

yeah yeah yeah, we all know you have an agenda and hate the president because of his faith.
    did you really need 3 threads to make your point

Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    yeah yeah yeah, we all know you have an agenda and hate the president because of his faith.
    did you really need 3 threads to make your point

That's about 10-15 less than some others.

stefan segal

For once Kres is right...that butch piece of shit is a person that you AJ, would hold up as having faith in jesus? Hell of a recomendation for jesus!

If butch's main problem was his "faith", then he'd be as inocuous as you AJ...and the world would only laugh at him instead of busily burying their dead.

I have faith just like you AJ. I am a believer AJ, just like you...I have faith that butch is a psychopath and fully believe he will destroy this country by destroying our Constitution.
    I never question my faith AJ, again, just like you...but there is one vast difference between us, and that is when my bowels become full, I shit it out, whereas you obviously utilize your cranium to store it.

From all the evidence you've displayed on this list, like some people have their first dollar tacked up on the wall, I must deduce that you have your first to your last shit stored right there between your ears...a notable accomplishment in your circles, I understand

Stefan

Ps...and like you christians, I forgive you for being too dumb to live and making so much noise about your beliefs in public...really gosche Aj.

stefan segal

Aj...I thought you might be interested in this....actually I'm afraid you might miss this sperm altogether...hence my rush to point it out to you.

Stefan

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_...?storyid=94225

Man Gets Probation for Dead Deer Sex

Provided By: The Associated Press
    Last Modified: 3/22/2007 10:45:13 AM

SUPERIOR, Wis. (AP) -- A 20-year-old man received probation after he was convicted of having sexual contact with a dead deer. The sentence also requires Bryan James Hathaway to be evaluated as a sex offender and treated at the Institute for Psychological and Sexual Health in Duluth, Minn.

"The state believes that particular place is the best to provide treatment for the individual," Assistant District Attorney Jim Boughner said.

Hathaway's probation will be served at the same time as a nine-month jail sentence he received in February for violating his extended supervision.

He was found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it. He was sentenced to 18 months in jail and two years of extended supervision on that charge as well as six years of probation for taking and driving a vehicle without the owner's consent.

Hathaway pleaded no contest earlier this month to misdemeanor mistreatment of an animal for the incident involving the deer. He was sentenced Tuesday in Douglas County Circuit Court.

"The type of behavior is disturbing," Judge Michael Lucci said. "It's disturbing to the public. It's disturbing to the court."