Thread: Seedy you know when you were complaing about Kennedy?

Default Seedy you know when you were complaing about Kennedy?

And said she was getting more press then Cumo?

Tonight O'Rielly and drug addict Beck were bitching that she didn't get enough coverage. They were comparing her with someone who campaigned for political office, who publicly attacked others, who was with rallies where hate was being spewed, who wanted to do interviews and then couldn't answer basic question and who was trying to get in the white house.

I guess they're both women so in the hateful mind of O'Rielly and the drug induced insanity of Beck they must be the same.

It was almost as silly as when people were comparing Michelle Obama to Sarah Palin because they were both women.

You wanted her to get less coverage and now they're bitching the opposite.
    '
    '
    $20,000,000 voter fraud that you will never hear about on Fox News.

Some numbers based on facts or liberal propaganda as some call it

Historical Tax Chart

People's Budget

Brain Washing In America

SeedyROM

Caroline looks like she couldn't hold her own in DC, too weak and frail for the job. I got a lesbian vibe watching her. The blogs are ripe with stories on her but the criminal MSM refuses to discuss the blog stories because that would be unethical, immorale and unprofessional to spread rumors and give life to gossip, hate, spite and unAmerican nonsense that this nation is above!!!!

Too bad Sarah Palin wasn't treated like a lady. The media are criminal elites who've commited so many social crimes I think they need to be torn apart. Fortunetly the Treason NY Times, LA Times, Washington Post, NBC and MSNBC are losing millions of dollars. If they fail, we all win. The fall of the far-left liberal empire will be something to celebrate for these degenerates are modern day NAZI's and anti-feminist pigs. Bankruptcy is what they deserve because thats the destiny they created!!! hahahaha!!

Quote Originally Posted by SeedyROM
    Caroline looks like she couldn't hold her own in DC, too weak and frail for the job. I got a lesbian vibe watching her. The blogs are ripe with stories on her but the criminal MSM refuses to discuss the blog stories because that would be unethical, immorale and unprofessional to spread rumors and give life to gossip, hate, spite and unAmerican nonsense that this nation is above!!!!

Too bad Sarah Palin wasn't treated like a lady. The media are criminal elites who've commited so many social crimes I think they need to be torn apart. Fortunetly the Treason NY Times, LA Times, Washington Post, NBC and MSNBC are losing millions of dollars. If they fail, we all win. The fall of the far-left liberal empire will be something to celebrate for these degenerates are modern day NAZI's and anti-feminist pigs. Bankruptcy is what they deserve because thats the destiny they created!!! hahahaha!!
    Damn Seedy, I had no idea that you were so sexist! First you bitched because she was getting too much press, then you bitch because she didn't get enough. It seems you just bitch. You're funny.

You still draw comparisons between the two even though the only thing they have in common is being women.

I know that you're full of hate but what do you do late at night? Seriously. We know Hog drinks alone. What do you do?
    '
    '
    $20,000,000 voter fraud that you will never hear about on Fox News.

Some numbers based on facts or liberal propaganda as some call it

Historical Tax Chart

People's Budget

Brain Washing In America

SeedyROM

Quote Originally Posted by SirMoby
    Damn Seedy, I had no idea that you were so sexist! First you bitched because she was getting too much press, then you bitch because she didn't get enough. It seems you just bitch. You're funny.

You still draw comparisons between the two even though the only thing they have in common is being women.

I know that you're full of hate but what do you do late at night? Seriously. We know Hog drinks alone. What do you do?
    Show me proof I ever said Corline is not getting enough press? No proof no credibility!! Just as you have no clue what sexism is versus sharing known facts written by others. I'm not sexist, you sir are sexist. No one can prove I'm sexist, you are wasting into a bastion of ignorance and innuendo!! Caroline and Palin have far more in common than just sex!