Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gotta Love Texas

Default Gotta Love Texas

I love the case at the beginning of this article - 19 year old white boy kills black mother and child with truck - for punishment he is ordered to send the family a _christmas card_ evey year.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...,1435953.story

"And then there is the case that most troubles Cherry and leaders of the Texas NAACP, involving a 14-year-old black freshman, Shaquanda Cotton, who shoved a hall monitor at Paris High School in a dispute over entering the building before the school day had officially begun.

The youth had no prior arrest record, and the hall monitor--a 58-year-old teacher's aide--was not seriously injured. But Shaquanda was tried in March 2006 in the town's juvenile court, convicted of "assault on a public servant" and sentenced by Lamar County Judge Chuck Superville to prison for up to 7 years, until she turns 21.

Just three months earlier, Superville sentenced a 14-year-old white girl, convicted of arson for burning down her family's house, to probation.

"All Shaquanda did was grab somebody and she will be in jail for 5 or 6 years?" said Gary Bledsoe, an Austin attorney who is president of the state NAACP branch. "It's like they are sending a signal to black folks in Paris that you stay in your place in this community, in the shadows, intimidated."

Retaliation alleged

"Shaquanda started getting written up a lot after her mother became involved in a protest march in front of a school," said Sharon Reynerson, an attorney with Lone Star Legal Aid, who has represented Shaquanda during challenges to several of the disciplinary citations she received. "Some of the write-ups weren't fair to her or accurate, so we felt like we had to challenge each one to get the whole story."

Among the write-ups Shaquanda received, according to Reynerson, were citations for wearing a skirt that was an inch too short, pouring too much paint into a cup during an art class and defacing a desk that school officials later conceded bore no signs of damage."

stefan segal

I think we could put a fence around texas...but make the mexican side with a hole in it...as we can't just give texas back..the mexicans would smell a rat.

If we set it up that way, not only could we get rid of texas but we could also deport every illegal alien convicted of a crime to mexican texas without pissing off mexico.

This would take some time, and in that time we could get a bill passed through congress to strengthen and heighten the wall on the american side just so no illegal texans could escape into the US.

It's a win//win solution...especially when you consider the alternative...can you imagine the cost to keep texas in the union and make them civilized human beings?

Stefan

Maj.Stress

stephan,
    Where in the world did you come up with that? I suppose you'd suport a mason-dixon line too?

stefan segal

Stress...it's the nation-wide distributor of all flavors of crazies...not to mention the oil freaks that are ruining the world.

Where does a government send CIA/FBI to hunt down the opposition party in other States? Where does the most blatent corruption and prejudice occur without popular comment?

But what I wrote was just fun fantasy...nothing I'd stand behind...it was just for my amusement.

I do think they're not quite americanized...in the civil/social sense...more like corrupt third world banana republic in their thinking.

Like some southern states, it is not a place where I would stand on my Constitutional rights if jacked up by some local cop...(I'm talking before butch...nowadays, its not a smart move anywhere...being just a citizen and all)

Stress...are you standing up for texan law abiding civility? If so, I'd like to hear your talking points

Stefan

imgonnaeaturlunch

Why does this surprise you. This is the state that produced Tom Delay n " compassionate conservatism" ( can you believe they actually thought they could use it n people bought it). By the way , it's " HICKASS".

exarmyranger

Cool THE COST?Depends if it's just genetic,or are Texans a whole different spieces

Quote Originally Posted by stefan segal
    It's a win//win solution...especially when you consider the alternative...can you imagine the cost to keep texas in the union and make them civilized human beings?

Stefan
    If the lord told me I have to spend eternity in... "Hell,or Texas", and I could choose either one,I'd take hell !!!"Cuase I already been to Texas"... ... ex

imgonnaeaturlunch

Hickass state motto; A cow pie in every pot and garage

stefan segal

TEXAS IS BUYING CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS...KEEP YOUR CHILDREN CLOSE!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/chris-...t_b_44111.html

Chris Kelly: Make Big $$$ By Selling Texas Your Baby
    Texas state senator Dan Patrick has a bold new plan to reduce abortions. It involves legalizing the slave trade, and putting it in the hands of big government, but hear him out. Here's how it works: If you're a U.S. citizen, Texas resident, pregnant, and you want an abortion -- and you can prove you really want it -- you may be entitled to $500. All you have to do is carry the fetus to term and sell it to the state. Sure, it sounds like social engineering. But at least there's money involved, so it's also creepy as shit.

exarmyranger

Cheap Sons-a-bitches,you can sell a white newborn,(no questions asked) here in the sunshine state for ten grand,and thats the minimum value set by the east coast's baby brokers,no governmental red tape.Easy to find (the baby brokers)in any large to mid sized city.Just ask a cabby what bar(s) serve as hang-outs for Lawyers,go there order a double shot and a beer chaser.Hand the bartender a $20.00 bill and when he/she brings you your change,say "may I ask you a question?" Oh,keep the change...then "My girlfriend is pregnant,and we do'nt believe in abortion...but there is no way we could support a child...I was told there may be someone who drinks here that can provide an alterative...You'll be aproached before you can finish your beer!I shit you not Bro. ex

Kinky Jones

anybody ever driven I-40 and seen the mile high cross just outside Amarillo? scariest thing I ever seen, the beggining/end of the bible belt is a disturbing sight to say the least, almost as if you cross an imaginary line and everybody's brains get turned off, luckily I wear my tinfoil helmet and body armor whenever I go outside or I mighta gotten zapped too