Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Fox News Busted For Pantie Shots

  1. #1

    Default Fox News Busted For Pantie Shots

    Subliminal, NLP, sex, 3 word slogans, anything to keep America interested in watching and distracted from real issues

    http://www.playboy.com/arts-entertai..._flash/01.html

  2. #2

    Default

    That clip is from " Fox and Friends" and its morning talk show.

    "The Special Report" is the Fox news show that pummels the rest of the cable news channels every week in the ratings and the only beaver shot you'll see there is from Brit Hume, unless of course you're into that.

  3. #3

    Default

    Loyal foxie to the end.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankg
    That clip is from " Fox and Friends" and its morning talk show.

    "The Special Report" is the Fox news show that pummels the rest of the cable news channels every week in the ratings and the only beaver shot you'll see there is from Brit Hume, unless of course you're into that.
    Some times it's difficult to understand what your talking about Frank. It wasn't Brit Hume wearing the short skirts or showing the beaver.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankg

    That clip is from " Fox and Friends" and its morning talk show.

    "The Special Report" is the Fox news show that pummels the
    rest of the cable news channels every week in the ratings
    and the only beaver shot you'll see there is from Brit Hume,
    unless of course you're into that.
    Wow, Frankie.

    You watched the clip of the Foxy Newswoman uncrossing her legs
    like Sharon Stone, giving all of us a clear view of her white panties,
    and you responded to it by saying that the only beaver shot we'll
    see on Fox News is a beaver shot of Brit Hume.



    Apparently you have difficulty seeing reality even when
    it's right in front of your eyes.




  6. #6

    Default

    You missed my point Be-Square.

    Sir Moby was trying to present the notion that Fox News gets it number one rating because of beaver shot which is not the case .

    Fox and Friends is not a news show .

    Special Report with Brit Hume is , and has a totally different format.

    This thread is a lie.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankg
    You missed my point Be-Square.

    Sir Moby was trying to present the notion that Fox News gets it number one rating because of beaver shot which is not the case .

    Fox and Friends is not a news show .

    Special Report with Brit Hume is , and has a totally different format.

    This thread is a lie.
    All these pantie shots appeared on Fox News Frank. You can see them all. Brit Hume is just a small part of the network and he's resigning because he doesn't want to present the news any more.

    You do know that Fox News is on the air 24 hours a day don't you?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirMoby
    All these pantie shots appeared on Fox News Frank. You can see them all. Brit Hume is just a small part of the network and he's resigning because he doesn't want to present the news any more.

    You do know that Fox News is on the air 24 hours a day don't you?
    Not true Moby.

    The Fox News Channel is on 24/7 but not Special Report with Brit Hume , that is on from 6-7 pm

    Fox and Friends is on from 6 am to 10 am

  9. #9

    Default

    OK, so they don't do this from 6:00 - 7:00PM just at other times during the day. What's your point?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirMoby
    OK, so they don't do this from 6:00 - 7:00PM just at other times during the day. What's your point?
    My point is that you are implying that its because of these shows they are the number one cable news network and that's not the case.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •