Thread: Proof of Price Gouging

Default Proof of Price Gouging

I went to the store today to get a Superman Valentine's Card and some candy for my fiancee. The prices were outrageous. I remember going to the store on Feb. 15 last year and the prices were much much lower. This is obvious price gouging by the stores and producers. I think government should step in and regulate the prices.

stefan segal

I will save you the trouble of contacting our very busy government, by relaying their reply in advance:

"Thanx for the heads up Kres...we will immediately enlarge our cut"

Stefan

If you were rich, you would hardly notice the increase in prices. In fact, since your income would also be rising, you might experience it as a price drop.

Of course, if you were rich, you'd hardly be buying a card and candy.

Caskey_91

Quote Originally Posted by kres24GT
    I went to the store today to get a Superman Valentine's Card and some candy for my fiancee. The prices were outrageous. I remember going to the store on Feb. 15 last year and the prices were much much lower. This is obvious price gouging by the stores and producers. I think government should step in and regulate the prices.

Prices rise and fall all the time. Just because the prices have risen doesn't automatically mean they are gouging off of you.

If they are than it is your fault from buying from them in the first place.