Thread: Neat RED dirty trick - Pa GOP "disavows" deceptive holocaust letter sent to Pa jews

Hybrid View

Default Neat RED dirty trick - Pa GOP "disavows" deceptive holocaust letter sent to Pa jews

"Pennsylvania Republicans are disavowing an e-mail sent to Jewish voters that likens a vote for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama to events that led up to the Holocaust.

"Jewish Americans cannot afford to make the wrong decision on Tuesday, November 4th, 2008," the e-mail reads. "Many of our ancestors ignored the warning signs in the 1930s and 1940s and made a tragic mistake. Let's not make a similar one this year!"

A copy of the e-mail, provided by Democratic officials, says it was "Paid for by the Republican Federal Committee of PA Victory 2008.""

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...s/6078422.html

Those republicans love their dirty tricks!

Thats pretty much the essence of republicanism now isn't it? You got fear, some lies, covert tax increases, bad economic policy, and dirty tricks.

The McCain campaign also repudiated the e-mail. Spokesman Peter Feldman said Saturday night that McCain "rejects politics that degrade our civics."

Political consultant Bryan Rudnick was identified as the person responsible for it. Rudnick, reached Saturday night, confirmed that he no longer works for the party, which employed him a few weeks ago as a consultant to do outreach to Jewish voters.

"I had authorization from party officials" to send the e-mail, Rudnick said, but he declined to say who had signed off on it. "I'm not looking to drag anyone else through the mud, so I'm not naming names right now," he said.

disrupter

deflecting the dirt,

bank shots in pool.

Is there ANYTHING more vile than a Republican?
    How can they stand to live with themselves inside the same skin?
    <retch>