Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Obama bans SECOND TV station after Biden asked about relatives receiving campaign $

  1. #1
    Senior Member Smurf-Herder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in the Quantum Vacuum
    Posts
    12,776

    Default Obama bans SECOND TV station after Biden asked about relatives receiving campaign $

    First Orlando, now Philadelphia.

    You gotta hear this. They can't take tough questions. They ban the station, then intimidate them through their followers, into not re-airing the interview.

    http://www.breitbart.tv/html/206633.html
    "I am not a number. I am a free man!"

  2. #2
    Hog Trash
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf-Herder
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjo85WhbYqM&eurl=http://hotair.com/archives/2

    First Orlando, now Philadelphia.
    Can you imagine what will happen to the First Amendment, under an Obama/Biden Administration? Obama supporters better snap out of it.

    The White House Press Corp will talk about the weather during Press Conferences......Journalist will have brought this on themselves.

  3. #3

    Default

    Awwwww, too bad.

  4. #4
    SeedyROM
    Guest

    Default

    Intimidation of the Obama Truth Squads out to vilate the 1st Amendment and deny the people free access to a presidential candidate.

    Perhaps his acronym will change from POTUS to MPOTUS

    Marxist President of the United States!!!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeedyROM
    Intimidation of the Obama Truth Squads out to vilate the 1st Amendment and deny the people free access to a presidential candidate.

    Perhaps his acronym will change from POTUS to MPOTUS

    Marxist President of the United States!!!
    Just two words about denying people free access to a candidate.......Sarah Palin. People in ice houses shouldn't throw snowballs.
    "....there is a difference between unanswered questions and unlistened to answers."
    Hillary Clinton

  6. #6
    Sharon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf-Herder
    First Orlando, now Philadelphia.

    You gotta hear this. They can't take tough questions. They ban the station, then intimidate them through their followers, into not re-airing the interview.

    http://www.breitbart.tv/html/206633.html
    Poor poor dumocrats can't handle tough questions without having a hissy fit. LOL that's just another example of why they can't handle running the nation. Maybe a third world country, but not America. They can dish it out, but they can't take it. Osama is lieing his ass off out of desperation. He wants so badly to get into office and to tax the hell out of everyone!!! We will be way worse off than ever! This is NOT the kind of change we need!
    Be SMART and put the GOOD Americans who happen to be PROUD also, into office, McCain/Palin. For the sake of the country!

  7. #7
    disrupter
    Guest

    Default

    Who the hell do they think they are?

    Bush Republicans or something?

    You Bush Republicans have started us down a slippery, dangerous slope.

    The politics of manipulations rather than commanding empirical intellect.

    a cesspit of sleaze instead of articulated, precision power.

  8. #8
    Sharon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disrupter
    Who the hell do they think they are?

    Bush Republicans or something?

    You Bush Republicans have started us down a slippery, dangerous slope.

    The politics of manipulations rather than commanding empirical intellect.

    a cesspit of sleaze instead of articulated, precision power.
    You and Pelosi were cut from the same moldy mold huh?
    Clinton set Bush up for failure, you know it. While he was getting off in the oral office obama bin laden was plotting against us, oh but bill wasn't to be bothered by that. He let Bush be the fall guy. Typical, lazy, power hungry, arrogant dumocrat! Obama is even worse! Biden is trying to warn you! Listen to him......terrorist, terrorist it's a message that his own vp is trying to get across. Come on disrupter, obama hates you too. Wake up!

  9. #9
    disrupter
    Guest

    Default

    OMG!

    Get this people:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    Clinton set Bush up for failure
    Wow, you are a shameless whiner for 'victimhood'

    In other words,

    the guy who is supposed to be Commander in Chief is too LAME to fend off Clinton's mythical, cabalistic, mechinations?

    You heard it from Sharon first:

    BUSH IS A LAME LOSER.

    LOL.



    you neocons are so Fucking Funny.
    Your words have turned into pure, mindless squid shit. LOL

  10. #10
    disrupter
    Guest

    Default

    Outstanding, LOL,
    thank you so much for that Sharon.

    Please, do you have any more 'insights' for us?
    this has got to be good, lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •