Thread: And it Starts to Fall Apart

Default And it Starts to Fall Apart

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalra...a-diva-ru.html

The McCain camp is about to go into its own civil war it looks like - I guess the fact that McCain did his Sunday morning interview from a small town in the Midwest tells all - after all the name of the town was Waterloo

"In an interview with CNN today, one McCain adviser anonymously called Palin “a diva” and said “she is playing for her own future” political prospects.

“She is a diva. She takes no advice from anyone,” the advisor told CNN. “She does not have any relationships of trust with any of us, her family or anyone else. Also she is playing for her own future and sees herself as the next leader of the party. Remember: divas trust only unto themselves as they see themselves as the beginning and end of all wisdom.”"

Color me shocked - a far-right-wing radical endtimes christian is a diva who only cares about her endtimes christian agenda and being queen for the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    "In an interview with CNN today, one McCain adviser anonymously called Palin “a diva” and said “she is playing for her own future” political prospects.

“She is a diva. She takes no advice from anyone,” the advisor told CNN. “She does not have any relationships of trust with any of us, her family or anyone else. Also she is playing for her own future and sees herself as the next leader of the party. Remember: divas trust only unto themselves as they see themselves as the beginning and end of all wisdom.”"

Color me shocked - a far-right-wing radical endtimes christian is a diva who only cares about her endtimes christian agenda and being queen for the end of the world.
    Damned that Anonymous.

He could say anything and nobody could ever prove who he was.

Anonymous has been very busy over the years, being quoted by a number of sources; saying all kinds of things:

http://www.worldofquotes.com/author/...s/1/index.html
    "I am not a number. I am a free man!"

well - at least they narrowed it down to an adviser - better than most anons.

disrupter

The Republicans will be infighting,
    blaming McCain, blaming Palin, blaming each other.

What they WON'T do because they have ZERO integrity is to do a careful self-assessment. Examining their pathological dogma & diatribe to see if there is a single iota of redeeming value there, & if there aren't an infinity of alternate schools of philosophy & economics that actually make some sense for a change.

Anyone who is still a Republican is an embarrassment to humanity.
    The bottomless abyss portion of the human genepool.
    How low can they go? This is so terrifying i don't even want to contemplate it. It would warp your brain.

The McCain camp is on a terrible smear campaign to attack Sarah Palin because she's a woman. It's terrible how the Republicans are attacking her family.

Sorry. I'm just repeating the hysteria from a month ago.
    '
    '
    $20,000,000 voter fraud that you will never hear about on Fox News.

Some numbers based on facts or liberal propaganda as some call it

Historical Tax Chart

People's Budget

Brain Washing In America

Personally, I blame the destruction of the Repuglican party on Bush and Rove.
    "....there is a difference between unanswered questions and unlistened to answers."
    Hillary Clinton

disrupter

They sold out all their principles for political expediency & power.

The 'Values voters' have none.