Thread: Obama Slips Jill Biden Some Tongue???

Default Obama Slips Jill Biden Some Tongue???

Who does he think he is... Bill Clinton??

Another sex-crazed Liberal, I am afraid... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec-X0omNgcY

Hog Trash

I wonder how long before Barack"the stud"Obama gets busted with an infatuated little hotty white chick?

Do you think Michelle will be as loving and understanding as Hillary?

The left wing press will be going crazy running around in circles trying to cover up for their boy.

It should be quite a show...

Quote Originally Posted by Hog Trash
    I wonder how long before Barack"the stud"Obama gets busted with an infatuated little hotty white chick?

The left wing press will be going crazy running around in circles trying to cover up for their boy.

Yep, it will and being the voyeuristic country we are, I'm sure people will be glued to their chairs with open eyes, scrutinizing his every move. They will be ready to pounce and slam him, just as they did Clinton.

And Michelle will be under the watchful eyes and ears of the public as well. Of course, we all have nothing better to do than to wait and see if and when a relationship slips and takes a turn in the opposite direction.

And you can bet there are young women he'll be in contact with that will throw themselves at him knowing he is a married man with children. Some just don't give a hoot. They want what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Hog Trash

Your prejudice is showing through again. Getting busted with a little hotty chick just would not be the same if she wasn't a white chick right?

On the other hand, McCain already has a record of doing what you so excitedly wish would happen with Barack. The bastard is getting a bit too old to continue to want to sow his oats, so to speak, but with the reputation of Republicans preferring members of their own sex and the affinity for dressing in women's clothing and McCain's rather "close" association with Libermann, one would wonder how long before McCain gets busted in a rather uncompromising situation.

Hog Trash

Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    Your prejudice is showing through again. Getting busted with a little hotty chick just would not be the same if she wasn't a white chick right?
    The only reason I specified "little hotty white chick" is because of the racism Michelle Obama feels toward white people.

Believe me when I say that the girl "being white" will quadruple Michelle's anger...No doubt...You are a very typical PC liberal.

You are so consistantly wrong, einstein......Someday you will probably get something right but I'm sure it will be by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    Your prejudice is showing through again.
    Come on... lighten up.

Just becuase Obama and his wife play the race card daily, doesn't mean everyone does.

asroc

Hog Trash is pretty obsessed with race.

Hog Trash

Quote Originally Posted by asroc
    Hog Trash is pretty obsessed with race.
    You seem to be obsessed with my "racism".

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorChief
    Who does he think he is... Bill Clinton??

Another sex-crazed Liberal, I am afraid... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec-X0omNgcY
    Damn, and right in front of her husband too.

Now that's some shit right there I'll tell ya.

OBAMA

Damn Hog, I havn't laughed so hard in years.

And of course Assroc and bardi are livid!

and

Demanding you stop!

This is just priceless.
    OBAMA