Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: IS BUSH'S NEW IRAQ PLAN, DELAY AND STATUS QUO TILL NEXT PRESIDENT HAS TO DEAL WITH HI

  1. #1
    tomc
    Guest

    Default IS BUSH'S NEW IRAQ PLAN, DELAY AND STATUSQUOE TILL NEXT PRESIDENT HAS TO DEAL WITH IT

    I THINK BUSH IS STALLING FOR TIME IN IRAQ BECAUSE HE HASNT GOT A CLUE ON WHAT TO DO,SO HE IS GOING TO STALL AND DELAY AND TRY TO KEEP STATUS QUOE TILL HE LEAVES OFFICE.....TOMC
    Last edited by tomc; 01-06-2007 at 03:18 PM.

  2. #2
    exarmyranger
    Guest

    Cool "HASNT GOT"A CLUE ?"Hmmm,"never had"one to begin with...did he?

    Quote Originally Posted by tomc
    I THINK BUSH IS STALLING FOR TIME IN IRAQ BECAUSE HE HASNT GOT A CLUE ON WHAT TO DO,SO HE IS GOING TO STALL AND DELAY AND TRY TO KEEP STATUS QUOE TILL HE LEAVES OFFICE.....TOMC
    Yo Tomc,welcome to d.c.p.j. or Tommy's home for the"You Really Should Get Out More"...message board,my reply to your querie,is coverd,in the title of this post.As for the reason my opinion(s)of JR. are almost entirely negative.You can either post an opinion I am not in agreement with,or ask where,and/or on what... I base my humble opinion(s)...Welcome again.ex.

  3. #3
    exarmyranger
    Guest

    Default

    The 3 rd.option,is(I'm sure you know this,I'm just bored)to reveiw posts along the same line's from last year.ex. "and when your smiling;the whole world is smiling.but when your crying;the world turn's around and sez Fuck You...excuse my indolence's please.I have issue's my medication dos'nt seem to fully supress.ex

  4. #4
    tomc
    Guest

    Default

    thank you exarmyranger glad to be here, maybe i also need to get out more,lol. may i ask does your nickname imply you are a ex armyranger? in iraq,or vietnam?....tomc

  5. #5
    exarmyranger
    Guest

    Default

    Yo Tomc,your welcome(Hmm,I just said,"Your Welcome" in responce to your "Thank You" to my "Your Welcome"... in responce to your question(s) Yes,(1969-1975) 101st A/A.
    B.R.Div.Ft.Campbell,Ky...L.R.R.P.,S.E.Asia Attached 2nd Army S.S.F.(black ops.)cen.& north,Veitnam,Cambodia,Laos,south China...HOO-RAAAHHH!Aincient History...,Tomc ,many changes,both good&bad within the Army,and myself over the past 30 some,years.Carry-On...ex

  6. #6

    Default

    Dubya has even stated that fixing Iraq is for the next President. He's also stated that he won't fix the deficit that he created. He's explained that he has no plans of ever trying to pay back the money that was borrowed under his realm.

    His history shows that he will screw things up bad. Funnel tons of money to himself and his cronies and then bail out. That's pretty much what he's done in all of his past ventures so expecting him to do it now is a likely bet.

  7. #7
    tomc
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by exarmyranger
    Yo Tomc,your welcome(Hmm,I just said,"Your Welcome" in responce to your "Thank You" to my "Your Welcome"... in responce to your question(s) Yes,(1969-1975) 101st A/A.
    B.R.Div.Ft.Campbell,Ky...L.R.R.P.,S.E.Asia Attached 2nd Army S.S.F.(black ops.)cen.& north,Veitnam,Cambodia,Laos,south China...HOO-RAAAHHH!Aincient History...,Tomc ,many changes,both good&bad within the Army,and myself over the past 30 some,years.Carry-On...ex
    man you were there threw the whole shit storm. i missed the draft by several years, but many close to me i grew up with were drafted and went to nam and never came back i morned with many of the families. i was to young to serve but not to young to bare the pain of those close to me that never came back. might be ancient history,but now with having a son a year away from enlistment age , and many of my daughters friends are in iraq now. and have lost several second cousins. ....tomc

  8. #8
    tomc
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirMoby
    Dubya has even stated that fixing Iraq is for the next President. He's also stated that he won't fix the deficit that he created. He's explained that he has no plans of ever trying to pay back the money that was borrowed under his realm.

    His history shows that he will screw things up bad. Funnel tons of money to himself and his cronies and then bail out. That's pretty much what he's done in all of his past ventures so expecting him to do it now is a likely bet.
    i havnt heard that he said it himself , but the writing sure seems to be writen clearly on the wall....tomc

  9. #9
    exarmyranger
    Guest

    Cool YEP,and my lack of education has'nt hurt me none,cuase I can read the writing on the

    Yeah,I read the wall also,and if the next chapter follow's the current storyline it may be the last one.Let;s hope that it's a long chapter...Personally I hope the last page get's torn out before It say's,THE END.ex

  10. #10
    tomc
    Guest

    Default

    ex, im with you all the way on that.....T

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •