Thread: Mike Huckabee: FOX 'contributor'

Default Mike Huckabee: FOX 'contributor'

Well I guess in the 21st century you can get ahead by making jokes about shooting black presidential candidates and not believing in science.

I'm sure he's going to be fare and balanced
    http://weblogs.chicagotribune.com/ne...ntributor.html
    by Mark Silva

Well, Mike Huckabee won't be the next president of the United States.

But he will be a talking head.

The former governor of Arkansas, who lost a lot of weight before running for the Republican presidential nomination but never lost his sense of humor in the face of indomitable odds, has signed on with FOX News Channel as a "contributor.''

Huckabee, an ordained Baptist preacher who insisted as he campaigned against all odds for the GOP's nomination that he had "majored in miracles, not math,'' will help FOX fathom what remains of the campaign. Bill Shine, senior vice president of programming at FOX, said today that Huckabee will "regularly contribute to FNCs America's Election HQ coverage.''

Huckabee, who courted the Christian conservative vote in his bid for the GOP's nomination, gave the folks at FOX News plenty to talk about as Sen. John McCain of Arizona initially struggled to claim his party's nomination. And now that McCain is the presumptive nominee, Huckabee will have plenty to talk about on air.

"Gov. Huckabee's campaign experience and knowledge of politics makes him a great addition to our ongoing election coverage,'' Shine said.

Huckabee served as governor of Arkansas from 1996 to 2007. He was lieutenant governor from 1993. He spent much of his career as a pastor and Christian broadcasting executive. He is the author of five books, including From Hope to Higher Ground: 12 STOPS to Restoring America's Greatness.
    '
    '
    $20,000,000 voter fraud that you will never hear about on Fox News.

Some numbers based on facts or liberal propaganda as some call it

Historical Tax Chart

People's Budget

Brain Washing In America

disrupter

It will be interesting to see whether he holds true to his economic populism or if he gets co-opted by Rupert Murdoch's Oligarchic agenda.

I guess everyone has to make a living,
    the question is, how much will they whore out any standards or ideals in the process.

Most neocons are complete money whores who want to pretend it is some kind of virtue. They must be doing a lot of legal &/or illegal drugs, just like Rush does.

Ronald Reagan, the mother of all the money, greed glamor whores.
    Sorry Nancy, i can't deny the truth.