Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: What does Iraq have to do with 9/11?

  1. #1

    Default What does Iraq have to do with 9/11?

    Even after the President had to admit that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 I still hear about the two as if they are linked together.

    What's the connection?
    '
    '
    $20,000,000 voter fraud that you will never hear about on Fox News.

    Some numbers based on facts or liberal propaganda as some call it

    Historical Tax Chart

    People's Budget

    Brain Washing In America

  2. #2
    LadyMod at scam.com
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirMoby
    Even after the President had to admit that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 I still hear about the two as if they are linked together.

    What's the connection?
    I think the Neocons didn't get the memo.


    Lady Mod

  3. #3
    radioguy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirMoby
    Even after the President had to admit that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 I still hear about the two as if they are linked together.

    What's the connection?
    The president "had to admit"? The president never said Iraq had anything to do with 9/11, as of course you already know.

    Why are you bringing this up again Moby? We all know there was no deception here, and the reason we invaded Iraq was part of the war on terrorism. Iraq harbored known terrorists and financed terrorism, that's what made Saddam part of the war on terrorism.

  4. #4
    PhoneMistress
    Guest

    Default

    What does Iraq have to do with 9/11? According to the President, nothing.

    Video: http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Bus...-08-21-062.wmv

    QUESTION: A lot of the consequences you mentioned for pulling out seem like maybe they never would have been there if we hadnít gone in. How do you square all of that?

    BUSH: I square it because imagine a world in which you had Saddam Hussein, who had the capacity to make a weapon of mass destruction, who was paying suiciders to kill innocent life, who had relations with Zarqawi. You know, Iíve heard this theory about, you know, everything was just fine until we arrived [in Iraq] and ó you know, the stir-up-the-hornetís- nest theory. It just doesnít hold water, as far as Iím concerned. The terrorists attacked us and killed 3,000 of our citizens before we started the freedom agenda in the Middle East. They were Ö

    QUESTION: What did Iraqi have to do with that?
    BUSH: What did Iraq have to do with what?

    QUESTION: The attacks upon the World Trade Center.

    BUSH: Nothing
    . . . . .Except for itís part of ó and nobodyís ever suggested in this administration that Saddam Hussein ordered the attack. Iraq was a ó Iraq ó the lesson of September the 11th is: Take threats before they fully materializeÖ

    http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/0...o-do-with-911/

  5. #5
    Sharon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radioguy
    The president "had to admit"? The president never said Iraq had anything to do with 9/11, as of course you already know.

    Why are you bringing this up again Moby? We all know there was no deception here, and the reason we invaded Iraq was part of the war on terrorism. Iraq harbored known terrorists and financed terrorism, that's what made Saddam part of the war on terrorism.
    I guess Moby doesn't consider Obama, oops, I mean Osama, I get those mixed up all the time. They're kind of interchangable I guess. Anyway, I guess he doesn't consider him a terrorist. Therefore, he doesn't understand the link between the terrorists that were harbored in Iraq and Obama, Osama.
    Still, denial!

  6. #6
    radioguy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    I guess Moby doesn't consider Obama, oops, I mean Osama, I get those mixed up all the time. They're kind of interchangable I guess. Anyway, I guess he doesn't consider him a terrorist. Therefore, he doesn't understand the link between the terrorists that were harbored in Iraq and Obama, Osama.
    Still, denial!
    Liberals like to pretend that the war on terrorism is only against those directly responsible for the attacks of 9/11, when it isn't. The president laid out what the war on terrorism was about, and who it was against on September 14, 2001, just 3 days after the attacks.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    I guess Moby doesn't consider Obama, oops, I mean Osama, I get those mixed up all the time. They're kind of interchangable I guess. Anyway, I guess he doesn't consider him a terrorist. Therefore, he doesn't understand the link between the terrorists that were harbored in Iraq and Obama, Osama.
    Still, denial!
    You seem to get mixed up a lot there Sharon. How you got that Moby doesn't consider Osama a terrorist from his post is beyond me. Did you know the Pentagon did an extensive review of over 600,000 documents captured after the invasion of Iraq and could find no link between Saddam and al Qaida?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radioguy
    Liberals like to pretend that the war on terrorism is only against those directly responsible for the attacks of 9/11, when it isn't. The president laid out what the war on terrorism was about, and who it was against on September 14, 2001, just 3 days after the attacks.
    Unfortunately we let Bush define terrorism and he was wrong on all counts. Just because he said so did not make it so.

  9. #9
    Sharon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    You seem to get mixed up a lot there Sharon. How you got that Moby doesn't consider Osama a terrorist from his post is beyond me. Did you know the Pentagon did an extensive review of over 600,000 documents captured after the invasion of Iraq and could find no link between Saddam and al Qaida?
    They are all terrorists! One is a dead terrorist the others will be, hopefully soon. You don't recognize that as a commonality? WOW!

  10. #10
    radioguy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    Unfortunately we let Bush define terrorism and he was wrong on all counts. Just because he said so did not make it so.
    No he wasn't... Anyone who supports, finances, or provides safe haven for terrorists, and terrorist organizations, is the enemy in the war on terrorism...

    There is nothing flawed or incorrect about that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •