Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is a good solution for health care?

Default What is a good solution for health care?

Between 2001 and today the cost of health insurance has doubled. Any of you paying for your own health insurance knows this. As a country I don't see how we can afford another doubling in such a short time frame.

I think we need to do something and the question is what?

If you were President of the USA and lived in the real world what would you propose that we do about it?
    '
    '
    $20,000,000 voter fraud that you will never hear about on Fox News.

Some numbers based on facts or liberal propaganda as some call it

Historical Tax Chart

People's Budget

Brain Washing In America

disrupter

People need to take better care of themselves without farming out their basic physical care to someone else.

That is just irresponsible, illogical, inefficient.

That is 'blob' thinking. The 'helpless' blob that lays itself at the physician's or ER's desktop.

Try to find practical solutions that actually work for you.
    Don't be dissuaded by monolithic assertions by 'experts'.
    Create mechanistic [neurotic?] behaviors or circumstances that assist you in your own personal life.

Remember it should help you feel better.
    You should have sensations running from the top of your scalp, to your fingertips & toetips.

Also try to find places & times where you are not imprisoned by the social pressures of living around other people.
    You have to connect with you.

Farting & bowel movements are essential.
    Carting around excess feces inhibits the delicate nerve sensations that ripple back & forth through your body that connect you up with your useful, essential extremities.

The social 'acceptability' of constipation & absence of bowel action is destroying our nation, species & planet.
    That is suicidally stupid.
    We have to figure out better ways of living & working together reasonably agreeably.

Get government out of it would be best. Let health care providers deny care ot those who cannot pay. Stop forcing insurance companies to provide required coverages so people can pick coverages that they feel they need. Let people be responsible for themselves. Get rid of the FDA so drugs won't cost much.

More government will only mean higher costs and more profits for the insurance and pharma companies.

I understand most people are incapable of imagining a world where corrupt government politcians don't do these things, but its easily accomplished.

The key to every problem we have is less government.

Dis, what would you do as President not what individuals should do.
    '
    '

Historical Tax Chart

People's Budget

Brain Washing In America

Quote Originally Posted by SirMoby
    Dis, what would you do as President not what individuals should do.

This is the next line of thinking that gets us into these messes. No personal responsibility, what can corrupt government do for us?

Quote Originally Posted by kres24GT
    This is the next line of thinking that gets us into these messes. No personal responsibility, what can corrupt government do for us?
    If you don't wish to discuss the thread topic then why not just skip it? There are other threads?

Why not start a thread with the topic of personal responsibility for health care. That would be a good a topic and I'd be happy to discuss these thoughts there.

Right now there's a lot of debate and bumper sticker comments about the health care plans of the presidential candidates. That's more along the lines of this thread.

Feel free to start another and I'll be happy to join in.
    '
    '

Historical Tax Chart

People's Budget

Brain Washing In America

Quote Originally Posted by SirMoby
    If you don't wish to discuss the thread topic then why not just skip it? There are other threads?

Why not start a thread with the topic of personal responsibility for health care. That would be a good a topic and I'd be happy to discuss these thoughts there.

Right now there's a lot of debate and bumper sticker comments about the health care plans of the presidential candidates. That's more along the lines of this thread.

Feel free to start another and I'll be happy to join in.

Personal responsibility is dead and no longer exists. Big government cares for us now, as you have pointed out.

AJ

The solution is: To leave government out of health care, why should we all have to pay for the few who stuff their faces with junk food

the ones that can afford insurance will have it
    the rest wont and will have to make due

Please leave my health supervised by my doctors not Hillary

It is very frightening that one would look at the track record of government and want to turn over healthcare to them. Great for the politcians though, that is one of the ultimate powers you can have over an individual. Will be a huge boost to government power, the politcians, and of course the wealthy and corps that control them.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    The solution is: To leave government out of health care, why should we all have to pay for the few who stuff their faces with junk food

the ones that can afford insurance will have it
    the rest wont and will have to make due

Please leave my health supervised by my doctors not Hillary
    The plan that Mitt Romney signed into law is very similar to Hillary's. Why do you support Romney for President but are concerned about Hillary's plan when they are basically the same?

McCain also has a health care plan.
    '
    '

Historical Tax Chart

People's Budget

Brain Washing In America