Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Problem in Iraq is all these BAWLing Hippies

stefan segal

Jesse: These dumb ass would still be in viet nam now the only good thing is that Mc Cain would still be a POW and we would not have to hear his bull shit
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This just busted me out...I just love it....I thought for some crazy reason I was the only one seeing a snake when looking at mccain.

Stefan

stefan segal

Bill, I was at a ranch for ten days, and only now had time to read your link:
    ================================================== ========
    America won't win another war until the 1960s flower children are pushing up petunias.

http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky...l/15986574.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's no wonder we get into these pissing contests...I had no conception of the right-wing garbage out there in repugland...garbage which obviously fills your mind.

Aside from the old saw nonsense slamming Hippies...of which, as a thinking person ready to take responsibility for those heinous criminal acts "my" government commits in my name, (such as the escallating war on Chavez...this hemisphere's last and most vibrant democracy.), I count myself
    a proud member; the thrust of this artical is to whine about not being able to attack third-world soverign nations and their populations, without criticism.

You guys want applause for the efforts you expend in becoming proficient killers.

Protecting the homeland.

That has a familiar ring to it.

Pre-emptive strikes against our ambivilant enemies...just to give them direction for their misdirected anger at having their homes implode on their wives and children.

What's to criticize? I mean what sort of pinko, commie, faggot bastard, would object to protecting our wives and daughters from the onslaught of those towel-headed rapists overrunning our borders?

On another note: I just spent some time going through synomyns for hippies, and was shocked by the names for hippies listed in about four compilations.

Names characterizing personality types having nothing to do with the Flower Child.

The list gave the impression that flowerpower was political...and granted there were many like SNICK who were...but they had nothing to do with hippies, except by misguided newspapers who used the term interchangably.

Judging from the outside aolways produces a differet picture form that of those living it.

There was less than nothing political in the flowerchild's credo...we shitcaned every institution existant...all we wanted was to be left alone to "do our own thing".

Not so sayth the thesaurus...so I guess I can't be overly critical of your point of view...as you obviously have no first hand experience of hippie life or credo...(and would most probably misinterpret what you saw, if you did.)

I guess the best I can do in your case (and you are a case study in cult behavior...aka...the military mind, is to remind you to judge your own actions by what is considered xtian credo, and stop pushing off your responsibily for your acts upon some canned government brainwashings...like "fuck for chastity" or "kill for peace"...take your own actions and those whom you support, as your own personal responsibility.

If that last was too convoluted for you to make sense of, then an easir version would look like this:

Killing = killing, and putting lipstick on that pig, doesn't allow the dead guy to go home to his family.

If you pulled the trigger, then that = you pulled the trigger = the dead guy doesn't go home to his family.

kill for jesus...kill for butchco...kill for oil...kill for kicks...kill for peace...all = the dead guy doesn't go home to his kids...and you pulled the trigger (or induced some teenager to do it for you)

As Blowtorch noted...blaming hippies really boldly delineates how lame your position feels to you, yourself, blaming liberals (another bullshit label for those people who experience a sense of humanity) for the military's failure to kill enough "bigmouths" fast enough.

What a sick world you guys have made for the rest of us.

Have you any notion the amount of work and money we have to expend cleaning up the mess of our country and the world you sick people with your gunship diplomacy have wrought upon us all?

I guess not...otherwise you would keep your mouth shut in shame, making only those noises that tend to pass yourself off as civilized.

Stefan

Lolli

OK, you so-called "hippies", her words not mine. How do you feel we should respond to not only the World Trade Center attacks but the threats that are now being brought to our doorstep?

I'm truly curious. I believe the solution is somewhere in the middle. We can't nuke everyone and we can't love them into liking us either.

I see action from a conservative way-of-thought, but all I hear from a liberal thought system is criticism of the conservative action.

Pretend for a moment you were in power pre-911. What would you have done, and remember you do not have the ability to know some of the things that you do now know.

Little Red Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli
    OK, you so-called "hippies", her words not mine. How do you feel we should respond to not only the World Trade Center attacks but the threats that are now being brought to our doorstep?...

Pretend for a moment you were in power pre-911. What would you have done, and remember you do not have the ability to know some of the things that you do now know.

For a start, we should have gone after, and apprehended the people who attacked us on September 11, 2001. And they weren't Iraquis.

Lolli

Who and how?

Little Red Dog

Are you for real? Where the heck have you been living?

Lolli

I'm asking a question is all. I would like to know who you would "go after" and how you would "go after".

...and remember this is "pre-911"

OK, you so-called "hippies", her words not mine. How do you feel we should respond to not only the World Trade Center attacks but the threats that are now being brought to our doorstep?

I'm truly curious. I believe the solution is somewhere in the middle. We can't nuke everyone and we can't love them into liking us either.

I see action from a conservative way-of-thought, but all I hear from a liberal thought system is criticism of the conservative action.

You mean if I was President?

In August of 2001 when I was taking the longest vacation of any first term President in the history of our great nation I would have at least read the terror threat reports coming from other countries.

In reality being the first year of my Presidency I don't think I would have taken any vacation so I would have been in The White House when those reports came in.
    '
    '
    $20,000,000 voter fraud that you will never hear about on Fox News.

Some numbers based on facts or liberal propaganda as some call it

Historical Tax Chart

People's Budget

Brain Washing In America

Lolli

ok, then what would you have done?

The towers have been hit.

Now what?

Little Red Dog

Lolli - Let's establish a baseline here: Who hit the Twin Towers on 9/11?

I'm asking a question is all. I would like to know who you would "go after" and how you would "go after".

...and remember this is "pre-911"

If it's pre-9/11, then the towers have not been hit, and an act of war has not occurred. Are you suggesting that we should have gone to war over something that didn't occur?