Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Problem in Iraq is all these BAWLing Hippies

Default The Problem in Iraq is all these BAWLing Hippies

Whattya think, are we losing the war in iraq because of the hippies? Somehow the hippies are emboldening the terrorists and keeping those iraqis from embracing democracy?

I believe this woman wants us to nuke Iraq, then Iran and NK.

Now that would be unbelievably good television.

America won't win another war until the 1960s flower children are pushing up petunias.

http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky...l/15986574.htm

"Must we surrender our country to our enemies because our weapons are too terrible to use?

Whose life is more important: the 12-year-old Iraqi firing an Uzi or a soldier from Kentucky?

Which is more sacred: a mosque hiding a weapons cache or a plane of tourists?

Do we want a military strong enough to protect our homeland? Are we willing to pay the price of survival?

It's crucial that we come to terms with war questions because we will have war with Iran and North Korea. It will come down to their children or ours, their soldiers or ours, their countries or ours."

Read the article to learn what BAWL means...

Just more silly scapegoating.

We woulda won in Vietnam,
    and we'd be winning in Iraq,
    if it wasn't for them damn hippies?

Yeah, yeah, dat's da ticket!
    Blame da hippies.

And while we're at it, let's blame da gays.
    Yeah, yeah! We're losing in Iraq cuz of
    them damn pansies.

Let's not blame Bush or Cheney or Rumsfeld
    or the Pentagon or the CIA or the Neocons
    or the religious right...

They didn't have anything to do with it.

"For example, consider their continued belief that America's armed forces are neo-Nazi stormtroopers who delight in burning babies to further the aims of imperialistic corporations."

This is the first time I've heard any say that anyone delights in burning babies or the phrase neo-Nazi stormtroppers. I think she's hearing the same voices that Bush has been hearing the last few years.

exarmyranger

I have a question for Betty,on second thought i'll not ask it.Not because I seem to dismiss her opinion's as foolish{because I do}...Truth is I forgot the question...

Getting Alzheimer's? It's been going around lately.

exarmyranger

Could be Betty...or just an acute case of C.R.S.{can't remember shit}

exarmyranger

G-nite kid's,sweet dream's...

Well - tried to post earlier but I guess I lost the post - this lady is a whacko thats been whining about just about anything free thinking humans come up with - but then I guess that explains why in the last 10 years shes managed to get herself kicked out of teaching from at least 2 Jr comm.colleges and is working on a third - I thought when she left Calif and Florida she would figure it out - but I guess not

Kinky Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Linkster
    Well - tried to post earlier but I guess I lost the post - this lady is a whacko thats been whining about just about anything free thinking humans come up with - but then I guess that explains why in the last 10 years shes managed to get herself kicked out of teaching from at least 2 Jr comm.colleges and is working on a third - I thought when she left Calif and Florida she would figure it out - but I guess not
    as long as there are people that will listen and buy into what she says she will spew her garbage as much as she can

and the 12 yo kid question just shows that American idealogy and patriotism are the most dangerous things in our country right now, and people seem to forget that WE invaded THEIR country, look where patriotism got Germany back in the day... if the US was invaded and people did not take up arms against our invaders they would be cowards, but the people of Iraq are labeled as terrorists and seen as bugs and their lives do not mean a thing.... outta sight outta mind... the pro-war peeps seem to think that only military age Iraqui men are the ones dying over there, they have their blinders on to the mass destruction we have done to that country

Time out I thought cheney,bush, and the neocons already had their Iraq vicory party back in June 2003 so how can you blame the Hippies? These dumb asses would still be in viet nam now, the only good thing is that Mc Cain would still be a POW and we would not have to hear his bull shit.
    Last edited by Jesse Hemingway; 11-25-2006 at 01:37 PM.
    F$KKK the NSA,PNAC,democratic, and republican parties.

support: CLG http://www.legitgov.org/index.html#breaking_news
    support: http://therealnews.com/t/ & http://www.pubrecord.org/
    "9/11 is the biggest f$kkk up in American history by the biggest f$KKk up in American history george w. bush"
    RNC=Really Not Cueer
    DNC= DO NOTHING COWARDS

http://www.joplinindependent.com/dis...se-h1159649228