Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: CNN Connects Koch Bros to Nazi History

  1. #1

    Default CNN Connects Koch Bros to Nazi History

    Notorious Nazis Ilse Koch, her husband Karl Otto Koch and Erich Koch are the ghosts of Koch Industries, who seized the U.S. conservative political agenda years ago and seem capable of seizing the government in total through the Tea Party. Ilse Koch was the Nazi's specialist in making objects from human skin; was the only woman charged with war crimes; and along with her husband was in charge of one of the most horrific horror camps in Nazi Germany.

    Koch Industries is the child of the violence of Buchenwald, widely regarded as one of wartime Germany's most notorious "death camps".


    http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-500857

  2. #2

    Default

    The S&L scandal is by no means the only incident of questionable, and actually illegal, financial activity that the Bush family has been involved in. The line of questionable, illegal, and unethical businesses practices goes back at least to Prescott Bush Sr., George Bush Sr.’s father. Prescott Bush was a Senator from 1952 – 1963. Previous to his time as a Senator Prescott was a banker and businessman. Prior to the American entry into WWII Prescott Bush was director of Union Banking Corporation. Union Banking Corporation helped to finance Hitler’s regime. The Concentration Camps of Nazi Germany were labor camps that the Nazis used to make products for their regime as well as for sale to raise money. Prescott profited directly from the Auschwitz labor camp.

    In 1942, after Hitler declared war on America the United States government seized the Union Banking Corporation under the Trading with the Enemy Act as a front operation that was supporting the Nazis. Much of the profits from the operation were already pocketed by Prescott however, and $1.5 million was put in a trust fund for George Bush Sr.

    For more on Prescott Bush's ties to the Nazis see:

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/...312540,00.html

  3. #3

    Default

    "Rebuilding America's Defences," openly advocates for total global military domination” (Very dangerous position which threatens OUR freedoms and the nations security)
    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...erican_Century

    Our aim is to remind Americans of these lessons and to draw their consequences for today. Here are four consequences:

    • we need to increase defense spending significantly if we are to carry out our global protection for Wal-Mart,Oil,Coca Cola,Pepsico,diamonds,gold etc etc etc

    • we need to strengthen our ties to dictator regimes friendly to American interests and Bogus values;

    • we need to promote the cause of the political right wing and economic rape for corp USA abroad;

    • we need to accept responsibility for America's unique role in forcing others to accept our corrupt principles.

    Such a Reaganite policy of military strength and immoral clarity may not be fashionable today. But it is necessary if the United States is to build on the extortions of this past century and to ensure our security and our greatness no matter how many innocent USA soldiers die.

    The Plan

    http://www.antiwar.com/orig/stockbauer1.html

    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...erican_Century

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/...312540,00.html

    http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0208-05.htm


    Followed by taking down our nations financial institutions !

    Endorsed by:

    Elliott Abrams / Gary Bauer / William J. Bennett / Jeb Bush /

    Dick Cheney / Eliot A. Cohen / Midge Decter / Paula Dobriansky / Steve Forbes /

    Aaron Friedberg / Francis Fukuyama / Frank Gaffney / Fred C. Ikle /

    Donald Kagan / Zalmay Khalilzad / Charles Krauthammer / I. Lewis Libby

    / Norman Podhoretz / Dan Quayle / Peter W. Rodman / Stephen P. Rosen /

    Henry S. Rowen / Donald Rumsfeld / Vin Weber / George Weigel / Paul Wolfowitz

    / Newt Gingrich / George Herbert Walker Bush / James Baker /

    Vice Adm John Poindexter

  4. #4

    Default

    Bush Family Values: War, Wealth, Oil

    http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0208-05.htm

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Wow!

    That's gonna leave a mark!

    Information connecting Ilse and Koch Industries is hard to find but is a string of fragments, pieces of information that connects the American and German Kochs and this connection gives us a clear image of the sentiment behind the Tea Party and conservative American politics since the 1950s. Where is the connection between the German Koch's and Fred Koch? Besides evidence the American Koch was related to Ilse's family, Erich Koch (a high level Nazi official in charge of Prussia) invites Fred Koch to sell his oil in Nazi Germany when he is banned from doing business in the US. After the fall of Nazi Germany, Erich Koch and Fred expand the oil empire to the Soviet Union. Erich Koch had been in charge of Prussia for Hitler so his ties to the Soviet Union ran deep. A few years later the Soviets took Fred Koch's oil and prosecuted Erich for war crimes - Fred Koch returned to the US, became anti-communist, and was allowed to do business in the States again.

    American Fred Koch, and through association the Kochs from Germany, establish the John Birch Society in the 1950s in NY, which becomes the policy center for American conservatives. The society was built on Fred Koch's oil money in the 1950s and can be thought of as the center of neo-conservative politics as well as the Tea Party movement.
    .

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merrill View Post
    Notorious Nazis Ilse Koch, her husband Karl Otto Koch and Erich Koch are the ghosts of Koch Industries, who seized the U.S. conservative political agenda years ago and seem capable of seizing the government in total through the Tea Party. Ilse Koch was the Nazi's specialist in making objects from human skin; was the only woman charged with war crimes; and along with her husband was in charge of one of the most horrific horror camps in Nazi Germany.

    Koch Industries is the child of the violence of Buchenwald, widely regarded as one of wartime Germany's most notorious "death camps".


    http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-500857
    Interesting merrill. This information needs to be made known on a nation wide scale so the public knows how dangerous these men are to our way of life.

  7. #7

    Default

    Republicans got their butts kicked yet still want to put people out of work. This group of Rt Wing Libertarian Neocon Fundamentalist Tea Party for Economic Terrorism are not the economic giants of our time.

    They wreck economies and wreck millions of lives in the process.

    Never ever vote republican again.

    STILL THE SAME........

    Face it neither WOMEN nor Republicans nor Democrats nor the Middle class will ever be able to afford those posing as the Republican Party!

    -- Women will be getting more republican big government in there lives? It is on the way! http://www.kansascity.com/2012/10/05...ld-impose.html

    --- Public Education is a strong player in new Economic Growth yet republicans starve the system of funding which starves our teachers of resources. Which starves the desired level of education = stealing from our children’s future.

    --- "Rebuilding America's Defences," openly advocates for total global military domination” (Very dangerous position which threatens OUR freedoms and the nations security) http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...erican_Century

    --- The repub party declared the day Obama was elected their primary function would be to make Obama a one term president. Consequently their millions of NO votes became the disastrous campaign against women,The USA and jobs for Americans. http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ash-us-economy

    --- Republicans want to kill PBS and NPR - NO I want my tax dollars to support PBS and NPR

    --- Publicopoly Exposed frankly is a threat to Democracy - ALEC http://www.inthesetimes.com/article/...opoly_exposed/ http://www.justice.org/cps/rde//just....xsl/15044.htm

    --- Killing Social Security Insurance Is Not An Option. http://www.dollarsandsense.org/archi...0/0111orr.html

    --- Killing Medicare Insurance is simply not an option. http://www.thenation.com/article/159...stroy-medicare

    This bogus repub party is anti American and anti jobs as ever!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merrill View Post
    Republicans got their butts kicked yet still want to put people out of work. This group of Rt Wing Libertarian Neocon Fundamentalist Tea Party for Economic Terrorism are not the economic giants of our time.

    They wreck economies and wreck millions of lives in the process.

    Never ever vote republican again.

    STILL THE SAME........

    Face it neither WOMEN nor Republicans nor Democrats nor the Middle class will ever be able to afford those posing as the Republican Party!

    -- Women will be getting more republican big government in there lives? It is on the way! http://www.kansascity.com/2012/10/05...ld-impose.html

    --- Public Education is a strong player in new Economic Growth yet republicans starve the system of funding which starves our teachers of resources. Which starves the desired level of education = stealing from our children’s future.

    --- "Rebuilding America's Defences," openly advocates for total global military domination” (Very dangerous position which threatens OUR freedoms and the nations security) http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...erican_Century

    --- The repub party declared the day Obama was elected their primary function would be to make Obama a one term president. Consequently their millions of NO votes became the disastrous campaign against women,The USA and jobs for Americans. http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ash-us-economy

    --- Republicans want to kill PBS and NPR - NO I want my tax dollars to support PBS and NPR

    --- Publicopoly Exposed frankly is a threat to Democracy - ALEC http://www.inthesetimes.com/article/...opoly_exposed/ http://www.justice.org/cps/rde//just....xsl/15044.htm

    --- Killing Social Security Insurance Is Not An Option. http://www.dollarsandsense.org/archi...0/0111orr.html

    --- Killing Medicare Insurance is simply not an option. http://www.thenation.com/article/159...stroy-medicare

    This bogus repub party is anti American and anti jobs as ever!
    Tell me something. What wasteful entitlement programs have democrats stated they will cut in order to free up money in order to help make the economy better? Name them.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merrill View Post
    Notorious Nazis Ilse Koch, her husband Karl Otto Koch and Erich Koch are the ghosts of Koch Industries, who seized the U.S. conservative political agenda years ago and seem capable of seizing the government in total through the Tea Party. Ilse Koch was the Nazi's specialist in making objects from human skin; was the only woman charged with war crimes; and along with her husband was in charge of one of the most horrific horror camps in Nazi Germany.

    Koch Industries is the child of the violence of Buchenwald, widely regarded as one of wartime Germany's most notorious "death camps".


    http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-500857
    Interesting how quickly that CNN Report was pulled... amazing.

    Almost before my eyes.

    Only goes to show if your family has billions you can rewrite history and influence the media.

    Whether or not Ilse is a dark skeleton in their family closet...
    it doesn't change Fred's connection to the John Birch Society.

    I wonder how long it will take the Koch Family to rewrite that
    part of their family history and clamp down on the media.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Hawkeye2j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    21,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Garvin-MP View Post
    Tell me something. What wasteful entitlement programs have democrats stated they will cut in order to free up money in order to help make the economy better? Name them.
    Please enlighten us. Name a wasteful program
    "Our tax code shouldn’t give an advantage to companies that can afford the best-connected lobbyists. It should give an advantage to companies that invest and create jobs here in America." — President Obama

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •