Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pakistani Teachers Lead Children in Death to America Chant

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal View Post
    He has to know of the horrors he's causing.

Perhaps this is why he's graying so fast.

His soul may be eating him up.
    he'd have to have a consciousness, for his "soul" to be eating him up. The whole Democratic party adores him, and turns their head the other way.
    How much have you heard about AfPAk in this election? The media won't say anything, and Romnoid priolly would rather just nuke every 'terrorist'.(semi-green)
    So we go about our business of being Grim Reaper USA - the Muslims said "screw you ", but nothing will stop Superman !!
    Oh, this is the wrong time to raise these questions .. the wrong time to think about dead children? Get back to you after the election?
    won't matter his re-election is just another "enabler" to war against the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicRocker View Post
    he'd have to have a consciousness, for his "soul" to be eating him up. The whole Democratic party adores him, and turns their head the other way.
    How much have you heard about AfPAk in this election? The media won't say anything, and Romnoid priolly would rather just nuke every 'terrorist'.(semi-green)
    So we go about our business of being Grim Reaper USA - the Muslims said "screw you ", but nothing will stop Superman !!

won't matter his re-election is just another "enabler" to war against the planet.
    IMO the President has very little to say any longer... he's just a figurehead.
    And if he bucks the Puppet Masters... there's always the carefully placed sniper to take care of it.

The Tea Party is systematically taking control of the Justice system and Congress.

Congress ultimately makes the laws.
    The Justice system ultimately decides on whether the law is valid or not.
    We are truly blessed with magnificent animals.. And cursed by ugly creatures disguised as humans that do them harm..

IMO the President has very little to say any longer.
    What the fuck are you talking about, you liberals bitched when Bush consolidated power into the executive branch, now POTUS has no power?

You just can't make this stuff up, your display is stupid is legend.

Yeah, message is hidden, its not for you anyways. Just pointing out your ignorance for everyone else moron.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darmosiel View Post
    IMO the President has very little to say any longer... he's just a figurehead.
    And if he bucks the Puppet Masters... there's always the carefully placed sniper to take care of it.

The Tea Party is systematically taking control of the Justice system and Congress.

Congress ultimately makes the laws.
    The Justice system ultimately decides on whether the law is valid or not.

what? are you trying to make a connection with Tea Party and "justice system?" -what justice system -DoJ is part of the Executive -it's even in the cabinet.

Congress doen't make any laws - they offered a vague authorization - after 9-11 - the Executive is Comander -in-Chief.
    The Justice system ultimately decides on whether the law is valid or not
    that would be SCOTUS, which doesn't make a ruling, because no-one with standing has even taken this to court.

DARM. If you wanna support Obama -OK fine, but he is what he is (again refer back to Libya), and he isn't going to stop.
    His re-election will ensure 'perpetual war' -so woud Romney -but we're talking about the lack of outrage from the Democrats.
    Stop making excuses and look....think of the horrors he's unleashed.

It's going to go on long past when you and I are off the planet, or rebirthed, this is a new crusade, against...whatever they call AQ, and assorted militants, suspected militant/combatants -or just plain children/civilians

T-Cat - "Conservation of momentum applies to a system closed in kinetic energy, not a thermodynamically closed system."

T-Cat on Potential Energy: "Which means that you aren't converting it all at any point until you reach the ground."

what? are you trying to make a connection with Tea Party and "justice system?" -what justice system -DoJ is part of the Executive -it's even in the cabinet.

Congress doen't make any laws - they offered a vague authorization - after 9-11 - the Executive is Comander -in-Chief.

that would be SCOTUS, which doesn't make a ruling, because no-one with standing has even taken this to court.

DARM. If you wanna support Obama -OK fine, but he is what he is (again refer back to Libya), and he isn't going to stop.
    His re-election will ensure 'perpetual war' -so woud Romney -but we're talking about the lack of outrage from the Democrats.
    Stop making excuses and look....think of the horrors he's unleashed.

It's going to go on long past when you and I are off the planet, or rebirthed, this is a new crusade, against...whatever they call AQ, and assorted militants, suspected militant/combatants -or just plain children/civilians
    http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...-voter-id-law/

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/...from-anonymity

http://www.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=4702

14. Vote to Override: If the president vetoes the bill, it can still become law if two thirds of both houses vote to override the veto.

DOJ? wth are you talking about...?

Seriously... all your tripe about what my views are or not regarding Obama and Libya have been made clear.
    Last edited by Darmosiel; 09-21-2012 at 05:54 PM.
    We are truly blessed with magnificent animals.. And cursed by ugly creatures disguised as humans that do them harm..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darmosiel View Post
    http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...-voter-id-law/

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/...from-anonymity

http://www.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=4702

14. Vote to Override: If the president vetoes the bill, it can still become law if two thirds of both houses vote to override the veto.

DOJ? wth are you talking about...?

Seriously... all your tripe about what my views are or not regarding Obama and Libya have been made clear.
    well here we are once again talking past each other...honestly i do try and follow......

"Revenge" is a bit strong, no moreso then progressives working to oust Con judges, whom don't support their views.
    It's part of politics, you try to remove judges that aren't your supporters, I thought you were talking about FEDERAL level,
    not state level, FEDERAL judges are appointed

The beauthy of a message board is instant communication, the downside is talking past each other. jeese. a classic case here.

How can state judges impede Obama? They can rule on narrow voter ID cases, but other then that, they can't.

Seriously... all your tripe about what my views are or not regarding Obama and Libya have been made clear
    I'm glad ONE of us is clear, cause i sure don't folow the logic, and logic is my strong suit. Beats the heck out of me what you are accusng me of, or insinuating. You don't say, so I don't know.

I will tell you this: I don't have any hidden agendas, I openly LOATHE Obama, I LAUGH at Romney, and i THINK anyone that buys either of these snake oils salesmans campaign bullshit, is buying into the duopoly.That's been working pretty well for us, 'eh?

I did say vote as you please, I also said "stop making excuses for Obama."
    Is this what bugs you?. I'll flesh it out. Warmongers / and weaponsmakers are not an accceptable "right livilihood", you're the advanced bodhissattva, but even a simple bhodi ]like myself understands this.
    That's what I meant by "stop making excuses."
    Just because he's POTUS doesn't give him the right to (basically) assassinate Gaddafi, nor drone homes in Paki. He's a killer, I can't call it homicide,
    I will call it as an evil intent -to ignore the "collateral damage" Obama has caused, and then decry AQ for indiscriminate killings;
    I have a very difficult time parsing the difference -enlighten me if you wish. Or just ignore me.

I must have misread you, the quote wasn't clear as to what you were saying. Ex. "Snipers?"

Much as I despise Obama, i wouldn't want him killed. Let karma do it's thing, I don't advocate asssassination -even when the US does it.

well here we are once again talking past each other...honestly i do try and follow......

"Revenge" is a bit strong, no moreso then progressives working to oust Con judges, whom don't support their views.
    It's part of politics, you try to remove judges that aren't your supporters, I thought you were talking about FEDERAL level,
    not state level, FEDERAL judges are appointed

The beauthy of a message board is instant communication, the downside is talking past each other. jeese. a classic case here.

How can state judges impede Obama? They can rule on narrow voter ID cases, but other then that, they can't.

I'm glad ONE of us is clear, cause i sure don't folow the logic, and logic is my strong suit. Beats the heck out of me what you are accusng me of, or insinuating. You don't say, so I don't know.

I will tell you this: I don't have any hidden agendas, I openly LOATHE Obama, I LAUGH at Romney, and i THINK anyone that buys either of these snake oils salesmans campaign bullshit, is buying into the duopoly.

That's been working pretty well for us, 'eh? I did say vote as you please, I also said "stop making excuses for Obama."
    Is this what bugs you?. I'll flesh it out. Warmongers / and weaponsmakers are not an accceptable "right livilihood", you're the advanced bodhissattva, but even a simple bhodi like myself understands this.
    That's what I meant by "stop making excuses."
    Just because he's POTUS doesn't give him the right to (basically) assassinate Gaddafi, nor drone homes in Paki. He's a killer, I can't call it homicide,
    I will call it as an evil intent -to ignore the "collateral damage" Obama has caused, and then decry AQ for indiscriminate killings;
    I have a very difficult time parsing the difference -enlighten me if you wish. Or just ignore me.

I must have misread you, the quote wasn't clear as to what you were saying. Ex. "Snipers?"

Much as I despise Obama, i wouldn't want him killed. Let karma do it's thing, I don't advocate asssassination -even when the US does it.
    World politics is very complex... as much as I'd like to place all the blame at Obama's feet I'm not certain any President has the kind of authority we believe any longer.

Not that this excuses it in any way.

I've been very clear that I don't support what is happening in the Middle East.

Can Obama stop the US gun manufacturers from selling weapons to both sides?

Can Obama stop the Walton Family and the Koch Brothers from seeding Congress with their hand picked strawmen?

Can Obama stop Justices Scalia and Thompson from meeting with the Koch Brothers?

Can Obama stop the GOP House and Senate from blocking every Bill he tries to initiate to get Americans working again?

Can Obama stop the Tea Party's campaign to keep legal citizens from voting?

How much do we want to blame him for?

There's plenty to go around on many fronts.

If you want to blame Obama for Libya, I have no issue with that. I just think the issues are VERY complex.

We have no idea what stress he's under really, nor do we know what threats he has received from many directions.

Something is making his hair turn grey in just four years as BAC is saying.
    Something is eating at his soul/spirit.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Darmosiel;741586]OK. I generally agree with you here, just a couple comments.
    World politics is very complex... as much as I'd like to place all the blame at Obama's feet I'm not certain any President has the kind of authority we believe any longer.Not that this excuses it in any way.

I've been very clear that I don't support what is happening in the Middle East.
    good points, where i disagree is the Executive has MORE power then ever before - some by lack of Congressional restraint
    ( Congress snoozes at war powers)Obama has plenty of authority. Constituitional Commander-in Chief, as well as becoming another Cheney/Bush - he's glomming up powers given to him by the Patriot Act,*etc.) and moving his wars where he see's fit.

I give him NO slack on these, these are his exclusive domains, he chooses what war to run, and how to run it. He took Libyan UN authorization for a "no fly", and made it into..taking sides in yet another foreign civial war. same as Yemen. Same as HIS decision to escalate AfPak to the bloody pulp it has become.

He''s failed at Libya - by decapitating Gaddafi, and leavig the NTC to run wild, it's no wonder AQ has "the base" ( translation literal) in east Africa.

I'm not going to go step by step though his wars, but he owns them, by default if nothing else since he asone is setting policy and deciding on where/whom to drone -or go into combat.

Can Obama stop the US gun manufacturers from selling weapons to both sides?
    No. 2nd Amendment is clear, were' allowed to kill everyone on both sides

Can Obama stop the Walton Family and the Koch Brothers from seeding Congress with their hand picked strawmen?

Can Obama stop Justices Scalia and Thompson from meeting with the Koch Brothers?
    Agree. US politics is up to the highest bidder/inflence peddling

Can Obama stop the GOP House and Senate from blocking every Bill he tries to initiate to get Americans working again?
    Obama can't lead a parade muchless his own Congressional party, but i won't quibble - yes the Repubs are excellent at obstructionism.

Can Obama stop the Tea Party's campaign to keep legal citizens from voting?

How much do we want to blame him for?here's plenty to go around on many fronts.
    I only blame Obama for Obama's actions, or lack thereof. Domestic politics - i'd agree with his own evaluation - '"Incomplete"
    If you want to blame Obama for Libya, I have no issue with that.
    100% agreement, no qualifiers.

I just think the issues are VERY complex.

We have no idea what stress he's under really, nor do we know what threats he has received from many directions.

Something is making his hair turn grey in just four years as BAC is saying.
    Something is eating at his soul/spirit.
    It's part of the job, It's amazing what being POTUS does to these guys -Bush went through a similar transformation, I think Clinton too.

I have some sympathy, but not as an excuse -he campaigned for this wants this, it goes with the job.
    All POTUS's have said the job is a presure cookers( with the excepton of maybe Shrub -he seemed to thrive on it).
    "If you can't take the heat -stay out of the kitchen" ( Harry Truman)

HAVE a good one -I gotta study for work . PS. Appreciate the response, and I do see your p.ov. - we might disagree, but you always have my respect. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mrmeangenes View Post
    Not to worry: all those adults and children milling around are not demonstrating. They are merely looking for an unoccupied toilet---or something.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/20/world/...html?hpt=hp_t3
    So would you if the shoe was on the other FOOT!!!! You would be chanting death to a country that was DRONING you death as well! RIGHT?