Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Why the Left Loves Islam

Senior Member California Chrome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby View Post
    I think you may be missing the point......... Yelling fire in a theater is not a problem, it is only a problem when it is crowded............

Different things provoke different ppl........
    So, what you're saying is, because Muzzies 'kill' over cartoons -- we should limit our speech on that. Since other religions do not kill, that type of 'speech', while offensive to some, should be unlimited.

That is inconsistent and unacceptable.

What happens when Muzzies decide they will burn and kill unless everyone in this country worships Allah?

That is the end result when crazed Muzzies decide they can dictate the actions of others by their murderous massacres. No deal.
    Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilifier of Zombies View Post
    Live and let live on one thread then condemnation on another...

So it's cry about Christian bashing on one thread, then lash out against Muslims while touting/floating the idea you're not at all religious on another...(?)
    You see nothing wrong with Muzzies murdering people over cartoons? I say live and let live, but no one has to tolerate savages killing people over a comic book. F that.

Quote Originally Posted by MintJulep View Post
    You see nothing wrong with Muzzies murdering people over cartoons? I say live and let live, but no one has to tolerate savages killing people over a comic book. F that.
    So, what you suggest we do to the 2 billion Muslims out there? Make more cartoons?

Did you know that some Europeans used to eviscerate people on public squares as a crime prevention measure? Now, look at us 300 years later.
    T-Cat - "Conservation of momentum applies to a system closed in kinetic energy, not a thermodynamically closed system."

T-Cat on Potential Energy: "Which means that you aren't converting it all at any point until you reach the ground."

Blog Entries

So, what you're saying is, because Muzzies 'kill' over cartoons -- we should limit our speech on that. Since other religions do not kill, that type of 'speech', while offensive to some, should be unlimited.

That is inconsistent and unacceptable.

What happens when Muzzies decide they will burn and kill unless everyone in this country worships Allah?

That is the end result when crazed Muzzies decide they can dictate the actions of others by their murderous massacres. No deal.
    It is not because they will kill, but rather not provoking, not cause them to stumble etc.......... It is not all but a select few...........

You know these kinda expressions are curtailed in Europe, somehow they seem to live pretty free........

I think it is a bit cowardice as well........ Like your neighbor the koran burner.......... he could go over there & burn it, where he, & not others like American service men & women will bare the brunt of his actions......

Something else to ponder-it was not that long ago Americans were fire bombed, threatened, killed & churches burnt to the ground & RIGHT HERE IN THE GOOD O' USA............ Perhaps those folks should have been mowed down like insects????
    We judge ourselves by our ideals; others by their actions.
    Howard Zinn

We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

Louis D. Brandeis

I see something wrong with individuals murdering people in the name of a religion, the sum isn't the whole.

Christians, Jews, Hindu - almost every religion has had one or more atrocities acted out in their names.

It's you coming up with cute little nicknames like "Muzzies" for Muslims but not a god damned thing for bible thumpers...

I'm just saying it would've been different if you'd posted "Fuck Allah, Fuck Jesus, Fuck All Religion, and Fuck Comic-book Murderers" or something close is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilifier of Zombies View Post
    I see something wrong with individuals murdering people in the name of a religion, the sum isn't the whole.

Christians, Jews, Hindu - almost every religion has had one or more atrocities acted out in their names.

It's you coming up with cute little nicknames like "Muzzies" for Muslims but not a god damned thing for bible thumpers...

I'm just saying it would've been different if you'd posted "Fuck Allah, Fuck Jesus, Fuck All Religion, and Fuck Comic-book Murderers" or something close is all.
    How many people have other religions killed in the past 50 years, and how many has Islam killed?

If Christians start murdering people because of a goddamned cartoon I will have the same sentiments. I don't need to kiss ass to please the terrorist loving libtards on this board because I don't care what they think of me. It isn't every every other religion -- it is only the stinking Mooslims who are doing this.

That is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby View Post
    It is not because they will kill, but rather not provoking, not cause them to stumble etc.......... It is not all but a select few...........

You know these kinda expressions are curtailed in Europe, somehow they seem to live pretty free........

I think it is a bit cowardice as well........ Like your neighbor the koran burner.......... he could go over there & burn it, where he, & not others like American service men & women will bare the brunt of his actions......

Something else to ponder-it was not that long ago Americans were fire bombed, threatened, killed & churches burnt to the ground & RIGHT HERE IN THE GOOD O' USA............ Perhaps those folks should have been mowed down like insects????
    If they have limited speech, then they are not as free as we are.

There must be consistency, and there can be none with limiting such speech. If a Muzzie cartoon is not acceptable, then the militant atheists who rail and obsess over Christianity would have to cease their language.

Sorry, but I'm not willing to give my freedom up, and neither are most Americans.

Blog Entries

If they have limited speech, then they are not as free as we are.

There must be consistency, and there can be none with limiting such speech. If a Muzzie cartoon is not acceptable, then the militant atheists who rail and obsess over Christianity would have to cease their language.

Sorry, but I'm not willing to give my freedom up, and neither are most Americans.
    ????? that is not so.............. There are different types of limitations......... One would be by law, the other not by law........... Self imposed limitations-for whatever reasons........ (PC, "My gramma will read it", children, etc etc etc )

These are natural limitation we set on ourselves, our society etc........

SO while all things may be lawful, not all things may be beneficial.........
    We judge ourselves by our ideals; others by their actions.
    Howard Zinn

We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

Louis D. Brandeis

I understand what Cosby is saying but it sends the wrong message. Basically we are giving in to terrorists and excusing their actions. I say fuck that, when they kill over a cartoon, film, or whatever excuse we should give them the same back only 5 times worse.
    The Shadow Party derives its power from its ability to raise huge sums of money. By controlling the Democrat purse strings, the Shadow Party can make or break any Democrat candidate by deciding whether or not to fund him. During the 2004 election cycle, the Shadow Party raised more than $300 million for Democrat candidates, prompting one of its operatives, MoveOn PAC director Eli Pariser, to declare, 'Now it’s our party. We bought it, we own it…'

I ma not goign to lump all on the left together, but I have to say I don't get this either. People will say the most vile things about Xianity and religion in general, and if someone paints a picture of Jesus taking a dump, then they are not only fine with it, they support it. But someone doesn't like Muslims and they go ballistic. It makes no sense.