Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's Voting For Universal Health Care On Tuesday?

Question Who's Voting For Universal Health Care On Tuesday?

It seems like even some hardcore republicans are going to vote for Universal Health Care come Tuesday.

I think McCain is the only contender that doesn't have a history of pushing for it and he's been abandoned by the Fox Hounds.
    '
    '
    $20,000,000 voter fraud that you will never hear about on Fox News.

Some numbers based on facts or liberal propaganda as some call it

Historical Tax Chart

People's Budget

Brain Washing In America

LadyMod at scam.com

Quote Originally Posted by SirMoby
    It seems like even some hardcore republicans are going to vote for Universal Health Care come Tuesday.

I think McCain is the only contender that doesn't have a history of pushing for it and he's been abandoned by the Fox Hounds.
    Maybe he feels sorry for the insurance carriers?

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by SirMoby

Not me. Ive decided not to cross over and will vote for Romney.

Stop shaking your fist at me.
    "Please dont lie, cheat or steal...the government doesnt
    like competition".

PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION! NO JOBS, NO SERVICES,
    NO PROBLEMS.

What are reparations? Making me pay
    for something I had nothing to do with compensates no one
    who suffered an injustice therefore I would be penalized for
    something I didnt do and someone else would receive a settlement
    for an injury they did not suffer.
    Author: Me!

Join "Team Sarah"

Join The American Tea Party

Quote Originally Posted by Cat slave
    Not me. Ive decided not to cross over and will vote for Romney.

Stop shaking your fist at me.
    My dear Cat. Willard Milton Romney is the only governor in the history of America to approve UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE. His plan IS basically the same as Hillary's.

Voting for Mitt is a vote for gay marriage, abortion and UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE!
    '
    '
    $20,000,000 voter fraud that you will never hear about on Fox News.

Some numbers based on facts or liberal propaganda as some call it

Historical Tax Chart

People's Budget

Brain Washing In America

Clinton suggests tapping wages
    By CHARLES BABINGTON, Associated Press Writer Sun Feb 3, 11:29 AM ET

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton said Sunday she might be willing to garnish the wages of workers who refuse to buy health insurance to achieve coverage for all Americans.

The New York senator has criticized presidential rival Barack Obama for pushing a health plan that would not require universal coverage. Clinton has not always specified the enforcement measures she would embrace, but when pressed on ABC's "This Week," she said: "I think there are a number of mechanisms" that are possible, including "going after people's wages, automatic enrollment."

Clinton said such measures would apply only to workers who can afford health coverage but refuse to buy it, which puts undue pressure on hospitals and emergency rooms. With her proposals for subsidies, she said, "it will be affordable for everyone."

Clinton also suggested that Obama would be more susceptible to Republican attack ads in a general election because he has not been scrutinized for years as she has.

"I've been through the Republican attacks over and over again," she said. When Obama was elected to the Senate from Illinois in 2004, she said, he "didn't face anyone who ran attack ads" comparable to those aimed at her.
    The presidential contenders in both parties campaigned all-out on Sunday, two days before the Super Tuesday voting in 24 states holding primaries or caucuses.

Clinton was campaigning in Missouri and Minneapolis. Obama scheduled a rally in Wilmington, Del., while some of his highest-profile surrogates — his wife, Michelle, Oprah Winfrey and Caroline Kennedy — were rallying voters in Los Angeles. Among Republicans, Arizona Sen. John McCain was stumping in Connecticut and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney scheduled stops in Glen Ellyn, Ill., and the St. Louis suburb of Maryland Heights. Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee was concentrating on the South, with appearances in Georgia and Tennessee.

McCain told "Fox News Sunday" he would veto any tax increase passed by a Democratic-controlled Congress. McCain, who opposed President Bush's first two tax cuts, now says Congress should make the reductions permanent, and that there also should be further tax reductions for business investments.

His chief rival, Romney, told the ABC program that McCain "doesn't understand the economy" and that his advocacy of a higher gasoline tax to combat global warming would hurt U.S. consumers.

Romney also called on Huckabee to drop from the race. In response, called the suggestion "ludicrous," noting that only a fraction of the delegates needed to win the Republican presidential nomination had been apportioned thus far.

"I've got a different take on that. I think it's time for Mitt Romney to step aside," Huckabee said on CNN.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080203/...ampaign_rdp_30
    Last edited by Frankg; 02-03-2008 at 09:21 PM.

The New York senator has criticized presidential rival Barack Obama for pushing a health plan that would not require universal coverage. Clinton has not always specified the enforcement measures she would embrace, but when pressed on ABC's "This Week," she said: "I think there are a number of mechanisms" that are possible, including "going after people's wages, automatic enrollment."
    http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g...efmRQD8UIVGG00

LadyMod at scam.com

Quote Originally Posted by Frankg
    Clinton suggests tapping wages
    By CHARLES BABINGTON, Associated Press Writer Sun Feb 3, 11:29 AM ET

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton said Sunday she might be willing to garnish the wages of workers who refuse to buy health insurance to achieve coverage for all Americans.

Clinton said such measures would apply only to workers who can afford health coverage but refuse to buy it, which puts undue pressure on hospitals and emergency rooms. With her proposals for subsidies, she said, "it will be affordable for everyone."

Clinton also suggested that Obama would be more susceptible to Republican attack ads in a general election because he has not been scrutinized for years as she has.

"I've been through the Republican attacks over and over again," she said. When Obama was elected to the Senate from Illinois in 2004, she said, he "didn't face anyone who ran attack ads" comparable to those aimed at her.
    The presidential contenders in both parties campaigned all-out on Sunday, two days before the Super Tuesday voting in 24 states holding primaries or caucuses.

My God the woman sounds desparate!

LadyMod at scam.com

The Third Reich reigns again.

LM

The one thing that disturbs me most about that kind of talk is that nobody, ever, says what it is going to cost.

If you made it affordable, who wouldn't want it?

But, since cost is never mentioned, I can't help but suspect it's going to cost an arm and a leg, cover squat, and mostly benefit the insurance companies taking in all this mandated money and paying for nothing.

Another way to punish the lower middle class and pour money into the pockets of the rich.

Why the fuck aren't they talking about regulating the insurance companies? I read one horror story after another about how the health insurance companies have screwed this person and that person, but no politician dares say a word about them.

LadyMod at scam.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bill

Why the fuck aren't they talking about regulating the insurance companies? I read one horror story after another about how the health insurance companies have screwed this person and that person, but no politician dares say a word about them.
    It's not about doing what is right for the people. It's about lining the pockets of the Cartels who line the pockets of the politicians.

Lady Mod