Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Typical Racist Liberals - NBC compares monkey gymnastics to Gabby's gold medal win

Default Typical Racist Liberals - NBC compares monkey gymnastics to Gabby's gold medal win

NBC forced to apologise after ill-timed ad features a monkey doing gymnastics - right after showing Gabby Douglas' gold medal victory

3 August 2012

NBC has become the centre of a race storm after airing an ad featuring a monkey performing gymnastics, right after showing the performance of Gabby Douglas, the first African-American to win Olympic gold.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz22fojHO7I

NBC is a liberal network.

Liberals will be racist in a sneaky fashion because they try to hide their racism for the most part.

But beat them or become their supervisor and their racism will come out.

Liberal racism is worse than conservative racism.

We expect racism from the right. But it is surprising when that special left wing brand raises it ugly head.
    DCJ President
    RK77 on Eman: Eman is the most annoying FUCK I have run across on the internet--- BAR NONE!
    Tutonic: Environment Man employs illeism to project sarcastic, grandiose conceit for comic effect, but it is a hackneyed schtick.
    BC to E-hater: You sir will never, ever defeat Eman-N-E-V-E-R!! Not playing his game. He is playing you. I would think he might get bored of it after a while but he still seems to enjoy himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Environment Man
    NBC is a liberal network.

Liberals will be racist in a sneaky fashion because they try to hide their racism for the most part.

But beat them or become their supervisor and their racism will come out.

Liberal racism is worse than conservative racism.

We expect racism from the right. But it is surprising when that special left wing brand raises it ugly head.
    Conservative racism is covert and subtle as well, so what are you talking about. The racism in the 21st century will not be displayed as it was from the 1600's to 1960's.

Racism in the use has evolved as the human brain has evolved.

The NEW Racism of the 21st Century is alive and well. Think about it, without Racism there is no United States of America.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman
    Conservative racism is covert and subtle as well, so what are you talking about. The racism in the 21st century will not be displayed as it was from the 1600's to 1960's.

Racism in the use has evolved as the human brain has evolved.

The NEW Racism of the 21st Century is alive and well. Think about it, without Racism there is no United States of America.
    Racism IS as American as apple pie.

Even if you are president and black, you get racism.

It is a spiritual disease that infects many white folks.
    DCJ President
    RK77 on Eman: Eman is the most annoying FUCK I have run across on the internet--- BAR NONE!
    Tutonic: Environment Man employs illeism to project sarcastic, grandiose conceit for comic effect, but it is a hackneyed schtick.
    BC to E-hater: You sir will never, ever defeat Eman-N-E-V-E-R!! Not playing his game. He is playing you. I would think he might get bored of it after a while but he still seems to enjoy himself.

NBC didn't compare Gabby's gymnastics to monkey gymnastics, you did.

But yes, it was an ill timed ad, and they will pay for it.
    T-Cat - "Conservation of momentum applies to a system closed in kinetic energy, not a thermodynamically closed system."

T-Cat on Potential Energy: "Which means that you aren't converting it all at any point until you reach the ground."

If you are a white evolutionist, you by default believe that blacks are closer to the monkeys.
    DCJ President

Quote Originally Posted by nondual
    NBC didn't compare Gabby's gymnastics to monkey gymnastics, you did.

But yes, it was an ill timed ad, and they will pay for it.

The implicaton is obvious. Just imagine what would have happened if Foxnews had done this!!!!! You're mind is soooooo closed.

Some white boys at NBC rolled on the floor right after they did it.

They are owned by Comcast now.

I say all blacks should get rid of comcast cable. Go with Verizon.
    DCJ President

Quote Originally Posted by Environment Man
    If you are a white evolutionist, you by default believe that blacks are closer to the monkeys.
    No, evolution can go backwards and sideways too.

The differences between the races are merely minor regional environment adaptions. For instance, we know that sickle cell is a positive survival trait in malaria ridden areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog
    No, evolution can go backwards and sideways too.

The differences between the races are merely minor regional environment adaptions. For instance, we know that sickle cell is a positive survival trait in malaria ridden areas.
    Evolutionists HAVE to believe that the white race is the most evolved.

That is why the white racist evolutionists at NBC cracked themselves up by airing that piece.

Even when blacks achieve, many whites will find a way to denigrate them:

See Barack Obama
    Last edited by Environment Man; 08-05-2012 at 09:26 AM.
    DCJ President