Not when the Corporations control the Gov't.
I am speaking of the Federal Government.......????
Originally Posted by rastaman
We are truly blessed with magnificent animals.. And cursed by ugly creatures disguised as humans that do them harm..
yes. i trust them to be incapable of governing, and ignoring the 10th.
I trust in the assassination czar's 1 man executioner.
I trust the stupid idjits to put personal aggrandizement before the good of the nation.
It appears the big 0 is trying to send our Dollars to his islamic friends(like those he bows to)by allowing ridiculous oil prices, eliminating American jobs in the oil industry by stopping oil drilling everywhere he can, kill the oil pipeline across America so his Chinese buddies buy Canada's oil and shutdown 71 American coal fired power plants so our electricity costs go up 30 to 40 percent. That will damage everybody and kill 35,000 more jobs. Obama and the Democrats have racked up more U.S. debt faster than any president in history, made the slowest recovery from a recession ever, put more people on food stamps ever.
America will be broke and dead by the time we get Obama out of office. That is the plan of Obama and the Democrats who set up and support this mess.....aided and abetted by our treasonous media and the hollywood crowd.
Romney's new tax cuts are a deficit nightmare. Romney wants to reduce individual tax rates by 20 percent across the board. Sounds good, but it would increase the deficit to the tune of $3 trillion.Originally Posted by Sawbriars
Originally Posted by rastaman
T-Cat - "Conservation of momentum applies to a system closed in kinetic energy, not a thermodynamically closed system."
T-Cat on Potential Energy: "Which means that you aren't converting it all at any point until you reach the ground."
Like green energy corporations.Originally Posted by rastaman
Butttttt they are all corrupt so what applies to the feds can also apply to state and local governments.Originally Posted by Sawbriars
Why do I sat that?
What shall we do? Implement term limits without congress doing so!
TOO many corporations want to privatize the states. Yet it is the corporations that are responsible for fraud against government and OUR tax dollars.
1. One answer to our political problems : CUT OFF special interest financing of elections! YES even at the local level.
2. Our governments are always claiming the USA is about democracy.
3. I say replace all republicans with green party thinkers and 90% of democrats with new democrats each voting cycle.
4. Think this way..... maybe? Why do we americans vote in the rich which are supported by the rich to make decisions for the entire middle class and low income?
Isn't their something wrong with this picture?
5. Ask yourself why do we voters tend to vote for the largest spending candidates? What good has this choice been for the USA and our local government?
6. Considering all of the above allow the citizens to practice democracy by allowing citizens to vote on these issues in 2012:
A. Let's demand a new system and vote in Fair Vote America : http://www.fairvote.org/irv/
Demand a change on the next ballot.
B. Let's have public financing of campaigns. Citizens cannot afford special interest money campaigns for it is the citizens that get left out. Let citizens vote on this issue.
Bribery of elected officials and bribed officials = the most stinky of all bribery!
The voting process can work. Do as Ralph Nader has been suggesting for years. Replace 90% of incumbents each voting cycle. Perhaps Occupy can get this off the ground.
Last edited by merrill; 05-28-2012 at 10:26 PM.