Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 112

Thread: Court releases new evidence in Trayvon case

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poet
    Right. A white Hispanic "stalker" of black men. With a violent history and problems keeping a steady job. I had one job for 15 years. That already makes me more reliable than your favorite murderer.
    Ass capped? Or a cap in your ass? Thugvon?
    What would a cousin fucking hillbilly understand about justice, the law, or the goddamn rights assigned by the U.S. Constitution, when you can barely read?
    You don't know me. Don't pretend to. You're so full of hate and intimidation you can't see straight. And you're too stupid to realize you're embarrassing yourself, on the world stage. JDubya, indeed.



  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poet
    Oh fuck that. One slap upside the head with the bottle and I'm taking the gun. You talk a good game, behind the confines of a monitor screen...but everybody knows it's simply "all talk". You wouldn't last 4 minutes, one on one, with your average Joe. Missy.

    And they have laws against killing negroes (as you know them), now. That's why Zimmerman is out on bail. He has a trial coming. Just like you would, if the scenario had played out similarly for you. Since you and Gary think that's why firearms were invented...why don't you good ol' boys go out on a spree? I will pay for airfare and accommodations to be in court, every day, until they locked your gutter asses up, and threw away the key...me, smiling the whole time you're being dragged away. Bet that. Like someone is scared of you.
    Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!



    Big, scary black man!!!!!!


  3. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDubya


    Let it go, JDubya. Just let it go. Go do cocaine. Have a drink. Go get you some pussy. Anything that will remove the cactus stuck up your ass.
    Because you are one sad case.....I know some white people that would look at you, and just shake their heads, in horror and disbelief, that one piss poor excuse for a human being, could suck so.

    I'm through. You're never gonna get me to see your side, and I'm never gonna win you over to mine. Just walk away, because that's what I'm doing.

  4. #54

    Default

    This message is hidden because JDubya is on your ignore list.

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poet
    Let it go, JDubya. Just let it go. Go do cocaine. Have a drink. Go get you some pussy. Anything that will remove the cactus stuck up your ass.
    Because you are one sad case.....I know some white people that would look at you, and just shake their heads, in horror and disbelief, that one piss poor excuse for a human being, could suck so.

    I'm through. You're never gonna get me to see your side, and I'm never gonna win you over to mine. Just walk away, because that's what I'm doing.
    Let it go, "poet". Just let it go. Go do cocaine. Have a drink. Go get you some pussy. Anything that will remove the cactus stuck up your ass.
    Because you are one sad case.....I know some black people that would look at you, and just shake their heads, in horror and disbelief, that one piss poor excuse for a human being, could suck so.

  6. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poet
    Martin should have used the "stand your ground" law, himself, and removed Zimmerman from the planet.
    It's a good thing it wasn't me...I would have crowned him with the ice tea, and stuffed the skittles up his nose, one by one, until his brain burst.
    after you urinated in your pants?

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDubya
    Let it go, "poet". Just let it go. Go do cocaine. Have a drink. Go get you some pussy. Anything that will remove the cactus stuck up your ass.
    Because you are one sad case.....I know some black people that would look at you, and just shake their heads, in horror and disbelief, that one piss poor excuse for a human being, could suck so.
    You should have offered some baboons.

  8. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66
    How could Zimmerman get away when Martin was sitting on his chest?
    Zimmy could have gotten away and not have to use his weapon period! Had he simply not targeted, stalked and provoked the entire incident. The only reason Zimmy had the sinister plan to put himself in the situation and predicament he found himself in was b/c he was ARMED! Had Zimmy been UN-armned, he would have never followed nor provoked Trayvon into a confrontation.

    Another point, Zimmy could have followed Martin from a short distance until he saw what apartment Trayvon went into and THEN flagged down the police (who were on the way) of where Martin was. Then the police could have told Zimmy, "Okay We Got It From Here---You can go home now" and "Thanks For Your Help!"

    Nope! Zimmerman wanted and created a confrontation so he could live out his fantasy of SYG and use his weapon with DEADLY FORCE.

  9. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman
    Zimmy could have gotten away and not have to use his weapon period! Had he simply not targeted, stalked and provoked the entire incident. The only reason Zimmy had the sinister plan to put himself in the situation and predicament he found himself in was b/c he was ARMED! Had Zimmy been UN-armned, he would have never followed nor provoked Trayvon into a confrontation.

    Another point, Zimmy could have followed Martin from a short distance until he saw what apartment Trayvon went into and THEN flagged down the police (who were on the way) of where Martin was. Then the police could have told Zimmy, "Okay We Got It From Here---You can go home now" and "Thanks For Your Help!"

    Nope! Zimmerman wanted and created a confrontation so he could live out his fantasy of SYG and use his weapon with DEADLY FORCE.
    Ah, and here is more evidence to support the belief that he held racist views and was, in fact, "a racist", which explains his profiling only "black men".

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1528268.html

  10. #60
    Senior Member California Chrome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southern by the grace of God
    Posts
    41,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman
    Zimmy could have gotten away and not have to use his weapon period! Had he simply not targeted, stalked and provoked the entire incident. The only reason Zimmy had the sinister plan to put himself in the situation and predicament he found himself in was b/c he was ARMED! Had Zimmy been UN-armned, he would have never followed nor provoked Trayvon into a confrontation.

    Another point, Zimmy could have followed Martin from a short distance until he saw what apartment Trayvon went into and THEN flagged down the police (who were on the way) of where Martin was. Then the police could have told Zimmy, "Okay We Got It From Here---You can go home now" and "Thanks For Your Help!"

    Nope! Zimmerman wanted and created a confrontation so he could live out his fantasy of SYG and use his weapon with DEADLY FORCE.
    Trayon was a 6'3 thug who jumped on a guy for merely asking what he was doing there. When he went for Z's gun, it became a struggle between my life or yours. I know what I would go with.

    The 'evidence' and especially the charge in this case is now laughable, at best.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •