Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Court releases new evidence in Trayvon case

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman
    Hey Dumb Billy didn't you tell the forum you had photos of Zimmy's bleeding "Broken Nose"!!!! When are you going to share them with the forum?
    That's very creative, because I didn't say anything of the sort. You Trayvonistas have reality problems.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman
    How do we know it was Trayvon that broke Zimmy's nose? Its all speculation as well.

What are MMA punches? A punch is a punch especially when you SYG to save your life as Trayvon was doing.

If I understand correctly, Zimmerman did not identify himself as Neighborhood Watch nor explain why he was following Martin. Nor did Zimmy warn Martin that he was an Armed Neighborhood Watch officer. Point is, Martin did not know whether Zimmerman was a Threat!
    As to who broke Zim's nose, that is gonna be for the jury to decide, but I doubt they're gonna think it was anyone else or that Zim punched himself in the nose.

And the MMA punches are what the witness describewd to the cops. Mixed Martial Arts. I don't know what they are other than karate style punches.

Finally, it's not going to matter whether Zim ID'd himself as NWO. That didn't give Martin the right to punch him in the nose & as I said, I doubt the jury will believe Martin didn't punch him.

Quote Originally Posted by JDubya
    As to who broke Zim's nose, that is gonna be for the jury to decide, but I doubt they're gonna think it was anyone else or that Zim punched himself in the nose.

And the MMA punches are what the witness describewd to the cops. Mixed Martial Arts. I don't know what they are other than karate style punches.

Finally, it's not going to matter whether Zim ID'd himself as NWO. That didn't give Martin the right to punch him in the nose & as I said, I doubt the jury will believe Martin didn't punch him.

Martin should have used the "stand your ground" law, himself, and removed Zimmerman from the planet.
    It's a good thing it wasn't me...I would have crowned him with the ice tea, and stuffed the skittles up his nose, one by one, until his brain burst.

Quote Originally Posted by poet
    Martin should have used the "stand your ground" law, himself, and removed Zimmerman from the planet.
    It's a good thing it wasn't me...I would have crowned him with the ice tea, and stuffed the skittles up his nose, one by one, until his brain burst.
    You'd have gotten your ass capped just like Thugvon did.

From what I've read about Zimmerman, he sounds like a better person than you'll ever hope to be.

That's why firearms were invented.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary
    That's why firearms were invented.
    Yeah... to cap the ass of some lowlife who's hitting you with a can of iced tea & trying to stuff Skittles up your nose one by one until your brain bursts.

You'd have gotten your ass capped just like Thugvon did.

From what I've read about Zimmerman, he sounds like a better person than you'll ever hope to be.

Right. A white Hispanic "stalker" of black men. With a violent history and problems keeping a steady job. I had one job for 15 years. That already makes me more reliable than your favorite murderer.
    Ass capped? Or a cap in your ass? Thugvon?
    What would a cousin fucking hillbilly understand about justice, the law, or the goddamn rights assigned by the U.S. Constitution, when you can barely read?
    You don't know me. Don't pretend to. You're so full of hate and intimidation you can't see straight. And you're too stupid to realize you're embarrassing yourself, on the world stage. JDubya, indeed.

Yeah... to cap the ass of some lowlife who's hitting you with a can of iced tea & trying to stuff Skittles up your nose one by one until your brain bursts.
    Oh fuck that. One slap upside the head with the bottle and I'm taking the gun. You talk a good game, behind the confines of a monitor screen...but everybody knows it's simply "all talk". You wouldn't last 4 minutes, one on one, with your average Joe. Missy.

And they have laws against killing negroes (as you know them), now. That's why Zimmerman is out on bail. He has a trial coming. Just like you would, if the scenario had played out similarly for you. Since you and Gary think that's why firearms were invented...why don't you good ol' boys go out on a spree? I will pay for airfare and accommodations to be in court, every day, until they locked your gutter asses up, and threw away the key...me, smiling the whole time you're being dragged away. Bet that. Like someone is scared of you.

Right. A white Hispanic "stalker" of black men. With a violent history and problems keeping a steady job. I had one job for 15 years. That already makes me more reliable than your favorite murderer.
    Ass capped? Or a cap in your ass? Thugvon?
    What would a cousin fucking hillbilly understand about justice, the law, or the goddamn rights assigned by the U.S. Constitution, when you can barely read?
    You don't know me. Don't pretend to. You're so full of hate and intimidation you can't see straight. And you're too stupid to realize you're embarrassing yourself, on the world stage. JDubya, indeed.
    Why don't you go to Florida and climb some of those hills, just don't look at the houses when you do it?

Oh fuck that. One slap upside the head with the bottle and I'm taking the gun. You talk a good game, behind the confines of a monitor screen...but everybody knows it's simply "all talk". You wouldn't last 4 minutes, one on one, with your average Joe. Missy.

And they have laws against killing negroes (as you know them), now. That's why Zimmerman is out on bail. He has a trial coming. Just like you would, if the scenario had played out similarly for you. Since you and Gary think that's why firearms were invented...why don't you good ol' boys go out on a spree? I will pay for airfare and accommodations to be in court, every day, until they locked your gutter asses up, and threw away the key...me, smiling the whole time you're being dragged away. Bet that. Like someone is scared of you.
    We don't go on sprees, we're White people.