Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Court releases new evidence in Trayvon case

Default Court releases new evidence in Trayvon case

New photos of Zimmerman taken on the night of the shooting show beyond any reasonable doubt that Zimmerman had been punched in the nose & it was likely broken & the back of his head has a long, open gash along with several smaller ones, showing that he was telling the truth about having his head slammed on the concrete.

Also, it has been reported that Trayvon had pot residue in his system.

There are even more photos of Zimmerman from different angles, showing dried blood that had run down the side of his head & neck, but they aren't on the website I got these from.

Looks like the prosecution's case is fucked.

No autopsy photos of childs corpse available yet I guess.

No, they're not releasing that.

Quote Originally Posted by JDubya
    Why? Didn't Trayvon also have a right to SYG? What if Zimmerman was the aggressor and Trayvon punched him in self-defense? Is SYG applicable to White men only?
    T-Cat - "Conservation of momentum applies to a system closed in kinetic energy, not a thermodynamically closed system."

T-Cat on Potential Energy: "Which means that you aren't converting it all at any point until you reach the ground."

Just saw video (with audio) of EYEWITNESS interview taken AT THE SCENE as the cops were there, right afterward, in which the witness describes(paraphrasing for the anal retentives) "the guy in the black hoodie on top of the other guy raining blows down on him martial arts style & the guy in the red jacket on the bottom screaming help help get off get off".

If I can find the report, I'll post it.

Looks BAAAAAAAAAD for the prosecution.

Have no idea why they're prosecuting this.

Actually, I do know why & so does everyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by nondual
    Why? Didn't Trayvon also have a right to STG? What if Zimmerman was the aggressor and Trayvon punched him in self-defense? Is STG applicable to White men only?
    The eyewitness says Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating on him with martial arts blows.

Get real.

The eyewitness says Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating on him with martial arts blows.

Get real.
    Still, he could have been defending himself.
    T-Cat - "Conservation of momentum applies to a system closed in kinetic energy, not a thermodynamically closed system."

T-Cat on Potential Energy: "Which means that you aren't converting it all at any point until you reach the ground."

And the tooth fairy really left those nickels & dimes under your pillow last week.

New photos of Zimmerman taken on the night of the shooting show beyond any reasonable doubt that Zimmerman had been punched in the nose & it was likely broken & the back of his head has a long, open gash along with several smaller ones, showing that he was telling the truth about having his head slammed on the concrete.

Also, it has been reported that Trayvon had pot residue in his system.

There are even more photos of Zimmerman from different angles, showing dried blood that had run down the side of his head & neck, but they aren't on the website I got these from.

He inflicted the wounds himself. After the fact.