Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Obama's dog trainer earns $102,000 at taxpayer expense

  1. #1

    Default Obama's dog trainer earns $102,000 at taxpayer expense

    Some say life is for the dogs. So in that regards, President Barack Obama has used taxpayers’ money to pay the salary of a dog trainer , who doesn’t even work full-time, but is just on retainer in case of so-called ‘dog-training’ emergencies. The part-time dog trainer generates $102,000 of yearly income.

    http://mydogcareguide.com/obamas-dog...ns-102000year/

    Discuss

  2. #2

    Default

    It's good to be the King.


    This is unfortunately par for the course with this POTUS. I imagine Bush would of done similar shit as well.


    .
    The American people by and large have the head firmly planted in their arse, why not?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Independent
    Some say life is for the dogs. So in that regards, President Barack Obama has used taxpayers’ money to pay the salary of a dog trainer , who doesn’t even work full-time, but is just on retainer in case of so-called ‘dog-training’ emergencies. The part-time dog trainer generates $102,000 of yearly income.

    http://mydogcareguide.com/obamas-dog...ns-102000year/

    Discuss
    Two obvious things wrong with your half-assed attempt at rightwing propaganda puking...

    1.) Your source was a BLOG. No links to any credible sources in there either. Just because some douchebag blogs about something does not make it true.

    2.) The statement reads (& you even repeated it) that the dog trainer "generates 100k a year in income". OK fine, he makes a lot of money, but there is no evidence he makes it all or even a significant portion of it from his part time work with the WH dog. I'm pretty sure the guy/gal probably has dozens of other clients, all of whom contribute to the figure so cleverly & misleadingly mentioned.

    Nice try, but FAIL.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDubya
    Two obvious things wrong with your half-assed attempt at rightwing propaganda puking...

    1.) Your source was a BLOG. No links to any credible sources in there either. Just because some douchebag blogs about something does not make it true.

    2.) The statement reads (& you even repeated it) that the dog trainer "generates 100k a year in income". OK fine, he makes a lot of money, but there is no evidence he makes it all or even a significant portion of it from his part time work with the WH dog. I'm pretty sure the guy/gal probably has dozens of other clients, all of whom contribute to the figure so cleverly & misleadingly mentioned.

    Nice try, but FAIL.

    So... How do you feel about it if it turns out to be accurate?

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Independent
    Some say life is for the dogs. So in that regards, President Barack Obama has used taxpayers’ money to pay the salary of a dog trainer , who doesn’t even work full-time, but is just on retainer in case of so-called ‘dog-training’ emergencies. The part-time dog trainer generates $102,000 of yearly income.

    http://mydogcareguide.com/obamas-dog...ns-102000year/

    Discuss
    Actually in the context you used, the dog (Bo) has a miserable life, the same goes for another old idiom,"It's a dog's life." Bo seems to have a damn good life. This is a very telling error - using an idiom incorrectly, and in your case backwards, shows dyslexic thinking on your part. Which of course mimics your political thinking!

    And using a blog as your source, "is throwing the dust in someone's eye." Damn, I just love a good idiom!

    I'm sure every White House dog has needed training, otherwise they will shit in the Red Room, and pee in the Blue Room! And God knows we don't want Bo scooting his arse in the Oval Office!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Independent
    So... How do you feel about it if it turns out to be accurate?
    So...how do you feel about it if it turns out be yet another piece of right wing bullshit? Where are the facts in the article to back up the claim Gomer?
    “Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne.”

    Kurt Vonnegut

  7. #7

    Default

    It is R/Wingnut BS !

    For one thing, the dog trainer passed away in January 2011...

    http://pets.webmd.com/dogs/features/...-the-first-dog

    It was part of a long list of items-most of which were flat-out falsehoods.

    Truth or Fiction took a close look at this list:

    http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...eport-card.htm
    meangenes

  8. #8

    Default

    Romney eats baby seals for dinner.

    FACT.

    What a fucking clueless idiot.

  9. #9
    Senior Member hd79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In The Wind!
    Posts
    15,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmeangenes
    It is R/Wingnut BS !

    For one thing, the dog trainer passed away in January 2011...

    http://pets.webmd.com/dogs/features/...-the-first-dog

    It was part of a long list of items-most of which were flat-out falsehoods.

    Truth or Fiction took a close look at this list:

    http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...eport-card.htm
    The meme holds true yet again. If there is no manufactured poutrage by the RWNJ's, there would be no poutrage at all!

  10. #10

    Default

    and yet not one word about the BILLIONS in tax subsidies for the most profitable businesses in the world all at TAXPAYER EXPENSE. NOT one fucking word.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •