Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Polls Prove America is Progressive

Default Polls Prove America is Progressive

Polls Prove America is Progressive

Cenk Uygur breaks down a few recent polls that prove a majority of Americans are progressive. Tell us in the comment section below if you're Progressive or Conservative.
    T-Cat - "Conservation of momentum applies to a system closed in kinetic energy, not a thermodynamically closed system."

T-Cat on Potential Energy: "Which means that you aren't converting it all at any point until you reach the ground."

well said

Blog Entries

why do minds seek to categorize ppl? I'm all over the place.
    But then I take my lithium, and my schizophrenia is gone, leaving me dull, listless, and even keeled

Conservatism is getting crazier, and it's not going away, either. It's just getting more powerful. That's a fact that a reality-based progressives just has to accept and, from it, draw strength for the fight.

And I would add that adopting the lying deceptive spin techniques of the radical right will cripple ones argument in trying to win that elusive "center" moderate.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicRocker

why do minds seek to categorize ppl? I'm all over the place.
    But then I take my lithium, and my schizophrenia is gone, leaving me dull, listless, and even keeled
    It is difficult to categorize people.

I think there is a group of people that get their thoughts from hate mongers like Sharpton and Jackson and they will mostly think the same no matter what. I think there is a group of people that get their thoughts from Fox News, AM Radio and Neocon blogs such as Washington Examiner and they will mostly think the same no matter what.

Then there is the rest of the country and their opinions will NOT be the same.

That's one of the myths that Sharpton/Jackson/Beck/Limbaugh/Fox News/Washington Examiner spreads and if you believe it, they've already won and the country loses.
    '
    '
    $20,000,000 voter fraud that you will never hear about on Fox News.

Some numbers based on facts or liberal propaganda as some call it

Historical Tax Chart

People's Budget

Brain Washing In America

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moby
    It is difficult to categorize people.

I think there is a group of people that get their thoughts from hate mongers like Sharpton and Jackson and they will mostly think the same no matter what. I think there is a group of people that get their thoughts from Fox News, AM Radio and Neocon blogs such as Washington Examiner and they will mostly think the same no matter what.

Then there is the rest of the country and their opinions will NOT be the same.

That's one of the myths that Sharpton/Jackson/Beck/Limbaugh/Fox News/Washington Examiner spreads and if you believe it, they've already won and the country loses.
    Oh I don't know, the "rest of the country" still largely carries an ideology.

Never could figure that out - although the Repubs are so Loony Tunes, i Tune them out. Seems they have moved too far right.

But I can't stand the Dem's - same old wars, same old "American Exceptionalism", spend more money, same old ideas.
    Obama spends days on the Buffet Rule - it would be about $7Billion a year.
    Why is he so focused on this? politics? ( rhetorical)

I TRY to watch O'Reilly, sometimes it worthwhile ( cause I want to see a conservative idea), but mostly not.
    I gave up on partisanship. it's just idiotic to carry that weighted mind.

I'll stick to my lithium

This is just the strangest phenomenon, this polling science I think started from Luntz from FOX, now its being used as a mental conditioning to support the liberal meme (in this case)

People are really this dumb, it apparently works or they wouldnt use it.

They probably had the title to this video before the did any research at all. "Polls Prove America is Progressive" ~ now make it work!!

Unfortunately, life experience shows that politicians are not.

They're a part of the system that progress wants to change.
    "When truth becomes unpatriotic, patriotism becomes worthless."
    -BlackAsCoal

Quote Originally Posted by EldonG
    Unfortunately, life experience shows that politicians are not.

They're a part of the system that progress wants to change.
    Well, find me ONE Corporation that supports RP, or ONE lie from RP, or anything to support this from an RP perspective.

I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco
    Well, find me ONE Corporation that supports RP, or ONE lie from RP, or anything to support this from an RP perspective.

I'll wait.
    He's REgressive.
    "When truth becomes unpatriotic, patriotism becomes worthless."
    -BlackAsCoal