Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

  1. #1

    Default Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ty-prison.html

    Yeah, the article is a few months old, but that can only mean it's worse now. See? Good things DO happen to good people!

  2. #2

    Default

    you can take the sociopath outta of the neighborhood, but you can't take the sociopathy out of the....

    and that's why he's rotting in jail.



  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiri
    you can take the sociopath outta of the neighborhood, but you can't take the sociopathy out of the....

    and that's why he's rotting in jail.


    I'm just wondering how this doctor fell for his bullshit. No offense to anyone, but this guy is good. Great to see she smartened up, though.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zane
    I'm just wondering how this doctor fell for his bullshit. No offense to anyone, but this guy is good. Great to see she smartened up, though.
    meh, stupid (crazy?) women always show up to defend these killlers.

    I don't think he's that 'good' of a sociopath, I'll go with average.


  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiri
    meh, stupid (crazy?) women always show up to defend these killlers.

    I don't think he's that 'good' of a sociopath, I'll go with average.

    Just sayin', maybe I'm wasting my time with smart women!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zane
    Just sayin', maybe I'm wasting my time with smart women!
    Well, she is a doctor...

    Maybe you should fetch a crazy rich doctor?


  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiri
    Well, she is a doctor...

    Maybe you should fetch a crazy rich doctor?

    You work in the field... can you fetch me one? I'll split my "earnings" with you.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zane
    You work in the field... can you fetch me one? I'll split my "earnings" with you.

    It might be tough I only know about, 400 crazies.
    and they might be the wrong gender.


  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiri
    It might be tough I only know about, 400 crazies.
    and they might be the wrong gender.

    Sometimes, I just don't know why I keep you around.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zane
    Sometimes, I just don't know why I keep you around.
    ummmm....errrrrrr....

    Go Redskins!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •