Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Amnesty International : Iranian Regime

  1. #1

    Default Amnesty International : Iranian Regime

    Amnesty International said it thinks Iran is repressive towards its citizenry.

    http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/27/world/...html?hpt=hp_t3
    meangenes

  2. #2

    Default

    "The two parties have combined against us to nullify our power by a ‘gentleman's agreement' of non-recognition, no matter how we vote ... May God write us down as asses if ever again we are found putting our trust in either the Republican or the Democratic Parties." -- W.E.B. DuBois (1922)

    "No people can be both ignorant and free. If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." -- Thomas Jefferson (1816)

  3. #3
    Administrator Bill Cosby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    53,949
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default

    I wonder if he will post Amenesty's take on the USA........??

    It might be a nice read, covering lets say the last 10 years or so........
    We judge ourselves by our ideals; others by their actions.
    Howard Zinn

    We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

    Louis D. Brandeis

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby
    I wonder if he will post Amenesty's take on the USA........??

    It might be a nice read, covering lets say the last 10 years or so........
    or the other side of the argument he is trying to insinuate with Israel.

    Of course he won't he has an agenda. and he hates Mr. Bill for some reason. lol

  5. #5
    Administrator Bill Cosby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    53,949
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco
    or the other side of the argument he is trying to insinuate with Israel.

    Of course he won't he has an agenda. and he hates Mr. Bill for some reason. lol

    I don't think he hates me, I think he kinda likes me in a nutty kinda way....lol

    He sees things as he wishes them to be, not as the are...........

    Perhaps he is just blinded by that shinning light on a hill............
    We judge ourselves by our ideals; others by their actions.
    Howard Zinn

    We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

    Louis D. Brandeis

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby
    I don't think he hates me, I think he kinda likes me in a nutty kinda way....lol

    He sees things as he wishes them to be, not as the are...........

    Perhaps he is just blinded by that shinning light on a hill............
    Not you Mr. Bill, the Mr. Bill from yesteryear.



    He has been carrying on about this guy in the other board, I was starting to get concerned.

  7. #7

    Default

    Don't worry 'bout Mr. Bill, Bosco !
    Worry 'bout this feller !

    meangenes

  8. #8
    Administrator Bill Cosby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    53,949
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco
    Not you Mr. Bill, the Mr. Bill from yesteryear.



    He has been carrying on about this guy in the other board, I was starting to get concerned.
    IN what other board??
    We judge ourselves by our ideals; others by their actions.
    Howard Zinn

    We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

    Louis D. Brandeis

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby
    IN what other board??
    The other forum, Blog or the other one, I forget the name. But its here.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmeangenes
    Don't worry 'bout Mr. Bill, Bosco !
    Worry 'bout this feller !

    Damn Amish terrorists!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •