Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who benefits from a war with Iran?

Default Who benefits from a war with Iran?

Who benefits from a war with Iran?

Cenk breaks down which people would benefit from war with Iran. U.S. military and intelligence officials are against the country getting involved in conflict, but evangelicals, neo-conservatives, oil speculators, and defense contractors all have a lot to gain. Cenk points to the $3 trillion spent on the Iraq war to help explain what. “Somebody made that 3 trillion dollars,” Cenk says. “It didn’t just come out of our pockets and go nowhere. It went into someone else’s pocket.”
    T-Cat - "Conservation of momentum applies to a system closed in kinetic energy, not a thermodynamically closed system."

T-Cat on Potential Energy: "Which means that you aren't converting it all at any point until you reach the ground."

Bosco posted this in another thread and while I'm always a bit skeptical regarding some of his material, this one seems to be legit and the speaker is baffled by it.

Someone or some country is laundering huge amounts of money. HUGE amounts. Listen carefully.

Lord James of Blackheath, House of Lords February 16 2012
    Breaking news Lord James of Blackheath has spoken in the House of Lords holding evidence of three transactions of 5 Trillion each and a transaction of 750,000 metric tonnes of gold and has called for an investigation.

I think there are three possible conclusions that may come from it. I think there may have been a massive piece of money laundering committed by a major government which ought to know better and that it has effectively undermined the integrity of the British bank the Royal Bank of Scotland, in doing so. The second alternative is that a major American department has an agency that has gone rogue on it because it has been wound up and has created a structure out of which they are seeking to get at least 50 billion Euros as a payoff. And the third possibility is that this is an extraordinarily elaborate fraud which has not been carried out but which has been prepared in order to provide a threat to one government or more if they don't pay them off. So there are three possibilities and this all needs a very urgent review.
    We are truly blessed with magnificent animals.. And cursed by ugly creatures disguised as humans that do them harm..

Quote Originally Posted by Darmosiel
    Bosco posted this in another thread and while I'm always a bit skeptical regarding some of his material, this one seems to be legit and the speaker is baffled by it.

Someone or some country is laundering huge amounts of money. HUGE amounts. Listen carefully.

Lord James of Blackheath, House of Lords February 16 2012
    Breaking news Lord James of Blackheath has spoken in the House of Lords holding evidence of three transactions of 5 Trillion each and a transaction of 750,000 metric tonnes of gold and has called for an investigation.

I think there are three possible conclusions that may come from it. I think there may have been a massive piece of money laundering committed by a major government which ought to know better and that it has effectively undermined the integrity of the British bank the Royal Bank of Scotland, in doing so. The second alternative is that a major American department has an agency that has gone rogue on it because it has been wound up and has created a structure out of which they are seeking to get at least 50 billion Euros as a payoff. And the third possibility is that this is an extraordinarily elaborate fraud which has not been carried out but which has been prepared in order to provide a threat to one government or more if they don't pay them off. So there are three possibilities and this all needs a very urgent review.
    Our military and our government are now arms of the plutocracy.

The Iraq War made billions in corporate profits .. more money than they have ever made in the span of that many years.

So while Iraqis were being mass-murdered and the country destroyed and left in chaos and shambles .. and while Americans and coalition troops lost their lives and came home horribly wounded .. and while the taxpayers paid through the ass corporations made more money than God.

The 25 Most Vicious Iraq War Profiteers
    http://www.businesspundit.com/the-25...ar-profiteers/

As Iraq death toll rises, so do war profits
    http://www.peoplesworld.org/as-iraq-...o-war-profits/

This is what we do .. this is who we are.

Check your own sources .. war profiteers made off like bandits .. AND, we somehow lost, misplaced, ooopps as much as EIGHTEEN BILLION DOLLARS of US taxpayer money.

New York Federal Reserve mum on missing Iraq billions

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is refusing to tell U.S. government investigators how much money it sent to Iraq during the first years of the American invasion as a top Iraqi official suggested the missing and possibly stolen funds from that era is more than $18 billion – nearly three times the previously reported figure.

CNBC reported Tuesday that the New York Fed won’t reveal to the special inspector general for Iraq reconstruction how much money went to the Middle Eastern nation, hampering an investigation seeking to determine how much of the cash was stolen.
    http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1nDpLuI3G

WAR IS A RACKET
    "The two parties have combined against us to nullify our power by a ‘gentleman's agreement' of non-recognition, no matter how we vote ... May God write us down as asses if ever again we are found putting our trust in either the Republican or the Democratic Parties." -- W.E.B. DuBois (1922)

"No people can be both ignorant and free. If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." -- Thomas Jefferson (1816)

Who benefits the least if Iran develops nuclear weapons?

- Israel

Who benefits the most every time Iran puffs it's chest?

- OPEC, ironically, not a single country that's a member of OPEC has a "Is Free" classification regarding freedom of the press, they'll all control the media via the state...

I think there won't be a war. Iran knows they will get crushed. They are just sabor rattling to keep the price of crude up. If America had a nuclear industry instead of burning zillions of tons of coal, we'd have electric everything and Iran would be a non-issue

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSatan
    I think there won't be a war. Iran knows they will get crushed. They are just sabor rattling to keep the price of crude up. If America had a nuclear industry instead of burning zillions of tons of coal, we'd have electric everything and Iran would be a non-issue
    You seem either very young or very naive. Especially with that avatar name.
    We are truly blessed with magnificent animals.. And cursed by ugly creatures disguised as humans that do them harm..

You seem either very young or very naive. Especially with that avatar name.
    nice lame one-liner post that makes no point. Young, i hope so. Naive, maybe, but atleast I don't go making lame post like this. How is this on the topic of "War with Iran". I hope you posting your opinion of my name and avatar here in a thread about war with Iran helps build your self-esteme.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSatan
    nice lame one-liner post that makes no point. Young, i hope so. Naive, maybe, but atleast I don't go making lame post like this. How is this on the topic of "War with Iran". I hope you posting your opinion of my name and avatar here in a thread about war with Iran helps build your self-esteme.
    Aww did I hurt your little feelings?

More to the point what you said was ridiculous. It takes oil to make electricity or didn't you know that?
    Nuclear fuel is also problematic or didn't you know that either? I guess you missed the whole Japan thing.

Aww did I hurt your little feelings?
    U are not capable of effecting my feelings...

More to the point what you said was ridiculous and not on point.
    Ok... what did I say that was ridiculous? come on now, This is a political debate forum. I'll try to help u. Say what I said was ridiculous, then explain why you think it was. Then we can have a civil debate on the issue. If you wanna just attack me because of my name and avatar, don't do it here, save it for the play ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilifier of Zombies
    Who benefits the least if Iran develops nuclear weapons?

- Israel

Who benefits the most every time Iran puffs it's chest?

- OPEC, ironically, not a single country that's a member of OPEC has a "Is Free" classification regarding freedom of the press, they'll all control the media via the state...
    Who benefits least if Israel has a nuke and Iran does not?

- Iran

Who benefits the most every time the US and Israel puff their chest .. the very elements who started and foster this?

- war-profiteers and the same corporations that rule this country .. and the reason you don't know this is because your press is controlled by the same corporate interests thaat rule this country.
    "The two parties have combined against us to nullify our power by a ‘gentleman's agreement' of non-recognition, no matter how we vote ... May God write us down as asses if ever again we are found putting our trust in either the Republican or the Democratic Parties." -- W.E.B. DuBois (1922)

"No people can be both ignorant and free. If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." -- Thomas Jefferson (1816)