Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama's Defense Cuts Revealed

Default Obama's Defense Cuts Revealed

And yet he expands govt elsewhere. The new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau already has 700+ employees. Talk about priorities? The debt as it relates to the unrelenting expansion of govt is not really a consideration with Barky. His concern is to spend on his agenda of fundamental change.

Oh Gawd! Another I was for government cutbacks before I was against government cutbacks conservative. Beam me out of here!

Blog Entries

We judge ourselves by our ideals; others by their actions.
    Howard Zinn

We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

Louis D. Brandeis

Blog Entries

Obama’s new Pentagon strategy: strip benefits and buy more weapons

Pentagon to cut pensions for veterans

http://www.dcjunkies.com/showthread.php?t=27425
    “There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” ~ John Adams

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
    --Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity
    And yet he expands govt elsewhere. The new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau already has 700+ employees. Talk about priorities? The debt as it relates to the unrelenting expansion of govt is not really a consideration with Barky. His concern is to spend on his agenda of fundamental change.
    The IRS is adding thousand to make sure all those taxes in Obamacare are collected

Even though the "benefits" of Obamacare do not kick in for another couple of years

That is how libs can boast during the first 10 years Obamacare "cuts" the deficit. 10 years of taxes VS 6 years of "benefits"

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule
    The IRS is adding thousand to make sure all those taxes in Obamacare are collected

Even though the "benefits" of Obamacare do not kick in for another couple of years

That is how libs can boast during the first 10 years Obamacare "cuts" the deficit. 10 years of taxes VS 6 years of "benefits"
    It's horrible, taking care of Americans. Truly Horrible. We should kill people with a blank check in foreign countries. That's the Red State Way.

Fuck YAAAAA!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost
    It's horrible, taking care of Americans. Truly Horrible. We should kill people with a blank check in foreign countries. That's the Red State Way.

Fuck YAAAAA!!!!!!
    I do wish libs would not take care of me much. My life would be so much better and I would be able to keep more of the money I earn

Quote Originally Posted by red states rule
    I do wish libs would not take care of me much. My life would be so much better and I would be able to keep more of the money I earn
    Oddly enough no one cares, unless you are a single white mother needing some needed cash to feed your kids.

Are you saying you are a needy white, divorced mom, from the South?...which would explain your name.

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost
    Oddly enough no one cares, unless you are a single white mother needing some needed cash to feed your kids.

Are you saying you are a needy white, divorced mom, from the South?...which would explain your name.
    1) If you are single why are you having a kid

2) Why do you have a kid if you can;t support the child on your own?

3) You do since there are always liberals who are very generious with other peoples money and who want you dependent on government for the rest of your life in exchange for your vote in every election