Thread: Obama happy on DADT - Military repeals Ban on Sodomy and Beastiality

Hybrid View

Default Obama happy on DADT - Military repeals Ban on Sodomy and Beastiality

What supporters of promoting homosexuality among all male military units, slipped by when they thought no one was looking. ...

"The White House was asked whether or not Barack Obama supports bestiality in the military today. Press Secretary Jay Carney refused to answer.

On Monday, press secretary Jay Carney fielded an unusual question from World Net Daily reporter Lester Kinsolving.
    Via White House website:

KINSOLVING: The Family Research Council and CNS News both reported a 93-to-7 U.S. Senate vote to approve a defense authorization bill that, quote, “includes a provision which not only repeals the military law on sodomy, but also repeals the military ban on sex with animals, or bestiality.” Does the commander-in-chief approve or disapprove of beastiality in our armed forces?

CARNEY: I don’t have any comment on–I don’t have any comment on that. Let me go to another question.

KINSOLVING: Does the President believe this will be approved by all animal support groups, such as–

CARNEY: Let’s get to something more serious.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011...presser-video/

Not serious? ... how sad.

If you didn't vote Libertarian ... quit bitching.

1994-2011 Temp vs. CO2
    Al Gorians are Insane.

Blog Entries

I read this the day after it was passed, it's crazy to think where this could possibly be going.

I would like to see the language how did the sodomy law got repealed, the bestiality was added to get this kind of response when you question the other I think.

But just think, camps, stressed people, a mixed up Military, now hey can rape without breaking the law?

What was the language, I cant seem to find it.

Is there some sort of looming danger that military personal will now decide to engage in sex with animals now that the section on sodomy which included sex with animals was removed?

Does anyone have stats on how many military personal have been subject to a court-martial for having sex with an animal?

According to a Stars & Stripes article:

Sex with animals still not okay in U.S. military

For their part, Pentagon officials say the deletion of bestiality is a legal technicality and does not represent any fundamental change in the military’s moral code for servicemembers (and service animals).

“The department’s position on this issue remains unchanged and that act remains illegal,” said defense spokesman Lt. Col Todd Breasseale.

But Breasseale said the whole controversy is off-base.

Even if Article 125 is removed, the UCMJ contains provisions under which troops can be punished. Article 134, for example, forbids “all disorders and neglects to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces” and “all conduct of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces.” Breasseale said that would cover any and all animal abuse.

In fact, past instances of bestiality in the military have been prosecuted under that statute, instead of Article 125. The legal record dates back to 1957, when Pvt. Ricardo Sanchez was convicted of “an indecent act with an animal” under Article 134, even without specific wording prohibiting sex with animals.

In addition, before the potential language changes reached Congress, the Joint Service Committee on Military Justice drafted a list of punitive offenses under the UCMJ which specifically includes animal abuse. That is set to be included in the Manual for Courts-Martial, and will give clear guidance on what to do in such cases.

Breasseale said the change pending before Congress is truly just a legal clean-up effort, and will in no way endanger animals.

“It is difficult to envision a situation where a servicemember engages in sexual conduct with an animal that would not be conduct prejudicial to good order and discipline or service-discrediting,” he said.
    But hey when you can get someone from World Nut Daily to agree with PETA, it just has to be an important topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco
    I read this the day after it was passed, it's crazy to think where this could possibly be going.

I would like to see the language how did the sodomy law got repealed, the bestiality was added to get this kind of response when you question the other I think.
    Bestiality wasn't added. Sex with animals is part of a sodomy definition given in Section 925, Article 125 of US Code (which applies to the Armed Forces). The National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 repeals the above mentioned article.

But just think, camps, stressed people, a mixed up Military, now hey can rape without breaking the law?
    How do you get from removing sodomy to legalizing rape? Rape and other sexual assaults are covered by other articles in the UCMJ.

What was the language, I cant seem to find it.
    There are a variety of language changes but the primary one in question that I could locate is:

(d) REPEAL OF SODOMY ARTICLE.—Section 925 of such title (article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice) is repealed.
    Did you know that article 125 which defines Sodomy includes anal sex between men and women and oral sex between men and women, not just sex acts between people of the same sex?

What percentage of the armed forces do you think might be subjected to court martial for having violated that article?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog
    What supporters of promoting homosexuality among all male military units, slipped by when they thought no one was looking. ...

"The White House was asked whether or not Barack Obama supports bestiality in the military today. Press Secretary Jay Carney refused to answer.

On Monday, press secretary Jay Carney fielded an unusual question from World Net Daily reporter Lester Kinsolving.
    Via White House website:

KINSOLVING: The Family Research Council and CNS News both reported a 93-to-7 U.S. Senate vote to approve a defense authorization bill that, quote, “includes a provision which not only repeals the military law on sodomy, but also repeals the military ban on sex with animals, or bestiality.” Does the commander-in-chief approve or disapprove of beastiality in our armed forces?

CARNEY: I don’t have any comment on–I don’t have any comment on that. Let me go to another question.

KINSOLVING: Does the President believe this will be approved by all animal support groups, such as–

CARNEY: Let’s get to something more serious.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011...presser-video/

Not serious? ... how sad.
    Obama happy on DADT - Military repeals Ban on Sodomy and Beastiality

Beastiality? Is that what it's called having sex with the Big Dog?

Tony Perkins is clearly a closet queen, stupid.

....no doubt he bangs goats as well.

Catch a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Kimchi
    Tony Perkins is clearly a closet queen, stupid.

....no doubt he bangs goats as well.

Catch a clue.

...and, the goats know it!