Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Two Lesbians Raised A Baby And This Is What They Got

Senior Member California Chrome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
    Ideal is a loving home regardless of number of parents or sex of the parent. Ideal is more people rather than less being a loving constant presence in a childs life it doesn't have to be a man and a woman...your notion of ideal being a man and a woman is outdated and false.
    I already said with the number of homeless children, a loving home can be in many forms. My point, however, is a stable environment with two loving parents of the opposite sex is the ideal situation and should get first consideration for adoptions. Of course only if they are stable, loving providers, not drug addicted losers.

Outdated? Since when did two men or two women ever produce a child? LOL. Never.
    Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof.

Quote Originally Posted by MintJulep
    I already said with the number of homeless children, a loving home can be in many forms. My point, however, is a stable environment with two loving parents of the opposite sex is the ideal situation and should get first consideration for adoptions. Of course only if they are stable, loving providers, not drug addicted losers.

Your avoiding the point...how did you come to these conclusions sense they aren't reflected in reality?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

When the fate of so many rests in the hands of so few, can the failure to be accountable ever be forgiven?

Quote Originally Posted by Independent
    great video
    +1
    Fred

GOP: Wrong about most everything, LYING about the rest. Blogger

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

Quote Originally Posted by MintJulep

Two loving and healthy parents of the opposite sex is the ideal situation. Having at least a million dollars, your own home which is already paid for and an income in at least 6 figures is also ideal. Now... what about all those situations that are not ideal?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
    Your avoiding the point...how did you come to these conclusions sense they aren't reflected in reality?
    Reality? No two people of the same sex can conceive and give birth, that is reality.

A lezbaby?

Look - I don't get hung up over sexual orientation or same sex families. How many kids from different sex marriages would die to be raised in a loving, same sex marriage?

At the end of the day if you are raised in a loving, caring environment - what's the big deal?

I'll take loving, caring over dysfunctional any day of the fucking week and I don't care if I'm being raised by wolves.
    What do ya mean I ain't kind? Just not to your kind.

Man...I hope this guy someday runs for office. I respect him already.

Kudos to the parents...they did a great job!
    "When truth becomes unpatriotic, patriotism becomes worthless."
    -BlackAsCoal

Quote Originally Posted by Udo Dirkschneider
    A lezbaby?

Look - I don't get hung up over sexual orientation or same sex families. How many kids from different sex marriages would die to be raised in a loving, same sex marriage?

At the end of the day if you are raised in a loving, caring environment - what's the big deal?

I'll take loving, caring over dysfunctional any day of the fucking week and I don't care if I'm being raised by wolves.
    Well said, Udo...and I've known a very loving wolf.
    "When truth becomes unpatriotic, patriotism becomes worthless."
    -BlackAsCoal

Senior Member California Chrome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Independent
    Two loving and healthy parents of the opposite sex is the ideal situation. Having at least a million dollars, your own home which is already paid for and an income in at least 6 figures is also ideal. Now... what about all those situations that are not ideal?
    Um, I clearly stated my position in my first post.
    Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof.