Thread: ID to buy canned air?

Blog Entries

Question ID to buy canned air?

Fla. Stat. 499.039
    http://www.ncsl.org/IssuesResearch/H...7/Default.aspx
    Sale, distribution, or transfer of harmful chemical substances; penalties; authority for enforcement.--It is unlawful for a person to sell, deliver, or give to a person under the age of 18 years any compound, liquid, or chemical containing toluol, hexane, trichloroethylene, acetone, toluene, ethyl acetate, methyl ethyl ketone, trichloroethane, isopropanol, methyl isobutyl ketone, ethylene glycol monomethyl ether acetate, cyclohexanone, nitrous oxide, diethyl ether, alkyl nitrites (butyl nitrite), or any similar substance for the purpose of inducing by breathing, inhaling, or ingesting a condition of intoxication or which is intended to distort or disturb the auditory, visual, or other physical or mental processes.

Once disentangled, remain in the blissful state of ultimate tanglementlessness.

Blog Entries

I had to have Target SCAN my ID to buy canned air?? WTF?
    What's in that shit?

salesman told me if I wanted to wait for manager, could override it.
    "Why?" I asked / "Kids" he answered.

I said "why don't they just smoke pot like normal kids?"
    he just shrugged, and said "it is what it is".

freaking nuts world. Time to clean my computer fans, or maybe i'll do a can of air for lunch.....

Blog Entries

freaking lunatics, I remember when they stopped selling glue in tubes for model airplanes and such.

We could use a healthy dose of Darwinism, if you're so fucking stupid to use aerosol cans to get high, then your brain is worthless too.

Stick to what's in the Physicians Desk Reference, or weed, at least they are for human consumption.
    Why not ban gasoline? or lighter fluid -doesn't that shit get you buzzed too?

how about nail polish? . of course smoke all the Firesafe cigs you want, only ethylene vinyl acetate in the stop "bands"

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicRocker
    freaking lunatics, I remember when they stopped selling glue in tubes for model airplanes and such.

We could use a healthy dose of Darwinism, if you're so fucking stupid to use aerosol cans to get high, then your brain is worthless too.

Stick to what's in the Physicians Desk Reference, or weed, at least they are for human consumption.
    Why not ban gasoline? or lighter fluid -doesn't that shit get you buzzed too?

how about nail polish? . of course smoke all the Firesafe cigs you want, only ethylene vinyl acetate in the stop "bands"
    Clearly, you have greatly underestimated the dire need of the Palin kindasortaalmostbutnotreally campaign. She and Bachmann are in a knock down drag out fight over specific areas they can use, to safely pull over and change the air in thier heads. How screamingly un-American of you...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Sneakers
    Clearly, you have greatly underestimated the dire need of the Palin kindasortaalmostbutnotreally campaign. She and Bachmann are in a knock down drag out fight over specific areas they can use, to safely pull over and change the air in thier heads. How screamingly un-American of you...
    they're gonna need more then the single can i bought.

I'll go back and get a few cases, and road dog for them.
    You'll be glad I did when America is what it's supposed to be again.............
    lemme get the right skull pressure so they can tell you all about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicRocker
    they're gonna need more then the single can i bought.

I'll go back and get a few cases, and road dog for them.
    You'll be glad I did when America is what it's supposed to be again.............
    lemme get the right skull pressure so they can tell you all about it.
    Ok, I'm not sure how it happened exactly, but I know it's YOUR FAULT... I have that Monty Python "Every Sperm Is Useful" song in my head now, and it won't go away quietly...

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Sneakers
    Ok, I'm not sure how it happened exactly, but I know it's YOUR FAULT... I have that Monty Python "Every Sperm Is Useful" song in my head now, and it won't go away quietly...
    Ummm...thanks for sharing.

"Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great.
    If a sperm gets wasted, God gets quite Irate...

*...walks away singing and humming...*
    "When truth becomes unpatriotic, patriotism becomes worthless."
    -BlackAsCoal