Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When will fellow Americans start taking care of their own?

Blog Entries

Default When will fellow Americans start taking care of their own?

I want everyone to take care of me, & I want everyone else to take care of themselves............

A block, a neighborhood,a town, a county, a state & a country......... Even barbarian tribes take care of their own........

NOT MY PROBLEM..

Is that the kinda place you wanna live in???????????
    We judge ourselves by our ideals; others by their actions.
    Howard Zinn

We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

Louis D. Brandeis

Not me...America was founded on greater values than that.
    "When truth becomes unpatriotic, patriotism becomes worthless."
    -BlackAsCoal

As long as I'm at or near the top of the food chain, count me in.

Liberals want everyone to take care of them, they could care less how much the responsible have to work to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by doctordog
    Liberals want everyone to take care of them, they could care less how much the responsible have to work to do it.
    That is precisely why I think the libs should all be grouped together and the libs and the cons have two seperate govts. and economies. Since the libs feel that their way is the only way one would think theyd jump at the chance...

Quote Originally Posted by cottonbroker1
    That is precisely why I think the libs should all be grouped together and the libs and the cons have two seperate govts. and economies. Since the libs feel that their way is the only way one would think theyd jump at the chance...

They know they would starve because no one would be working to support them!

Blog Entries

So how do you think that would work out???

How bout we take the north & west so you ppl don't have to move.......

Now once your kin gets sick &/or loose their jobs don't you dare try smuggling them over the damn boarder......... We building a fence, A nice bigt strong union contracted guVment fence......... So it will be to high, & to thick, but keepin all ya'll out don't come cheap.....................
    Howard Zinn

We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

Louis D. Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by doctordog
    They know they would starve because no one would be working to support them!
    lol....since the libs maintain so strongly that their way is as close to perfection as one can be one would think a lib would have already thought of them becoming their own nation within a nation.. after all, who are we to deny them the chance to do just that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby
    So how do you think that would work out???

How bout we take the north & west so you ppl don't have to move.......

Now once your kin gets sick &/or loose their jobs don't you dare try smuggling them over the damn boarder......... We building a fence, A nice bigt strong union contracted guVment fence......... So it will be to high, & to thick, but keepin all ya'll out don't come cheap.....................
    as long as the fence is built on the lib dime its fine by me. Oh, as a reminder please build the fence with a very deep foundation as we dont want some lib to get any wise ideas about tunneling under it and showing up at the doorstep of our party...(no pun intended).... btw, its my suggestion that the libs pack lightly and bring the smallest clothes they have as many of them will not be eating as well as they once did.... as for my kin?? surely you would not have the gall to suggest I actually give a crap about them....lmao BC!!! Apparently you've never met my "kin"....

Blog Entries

as long as the fence is built on the lib dime its fine by me. Oh, as a reminder please build the fence with a very deep foundation as we dont want some lib to get any wise ideas about tunneling under it and showing up at the doorstep of our party...(no pun intended).... btw, its my suggestion that the libs pack lightly and bring the smallest clothes they have as many of them will not be eating as well as they once did....
    LOL............ I don't think many of you will be eating quite as well either.........

Since you will be competing against workers in India & China, you take the wage or they will find someone in India to do it for the same buck or less........ Enjoy........
    Howard Zinn

Louis D. Brandeis