Thread: McCain slams Hillary in his latest campaign ad

radioguy

Default McCain slams Hillary in his latest campaign ad

McCain slams Hillary in his latest campaign ad.

Video link

disrupter

He better be careful or she will reveal he had a baby with a black woman.

I think people need to concentrate on the Primaries for now. Something positive, about what they'll actually do if elected. Just bashing the other party before the primaries is a waste; and badly perceived by the public - like, you don't have anything of substance, just pulling the same old "but, look at the other guy" thing.
    "I am not a number. I am a free man!"

disrupter

We tend to define ourselves by what we 'aren't' at least as much as what we are.

It would require that a candidate had a really strong solid structure of beliefs & clear, explainable reasons for them & then kept repeating it. It might actually get them elected.

But i suspect the reason we are more antagonistic to others than constructively, independently self-promoting is because it is easier, more energy efficient.

Is self-disciplined thinking ultimately worth it's carrying costs? More-so than loose, sloppy & ir[less?]responsible thinking? anyone else's thoughts?

About 3 decades ago I learned that politicians tend to only speak about their own weaknesses.

Republicans need to stop giving Hillary all the press and talk about themselves.

Little Red Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf-Herder
    I think people need to concentrate on the Primaries for now. Something positive, about what they'll actually do if elected. Just bashing the other party before the primaries is a waste; and badly perceived by the public - like, you don't have anything of substance, just pulling the same old "but, look at the other guy" thing.
    The Repubs are focusing on Hillary because they are sincerely threatened and scared of her. They'd prefer to run against Obama because he's the weaker candidate of the two. So they're all doing their level best to try to knock Hillary out of the running early.

Of course, what they don't realize is that they're really just drawing more attention to her, while they make themselves look like a bunch of wussies.

UserName

Quote Originally Posted by Little Red Dog
    Of course, what they don't realize is that they're really just drawing more attention to her, while they make themselves look like a bunch of wussies.
    I agree 100%. The more they concentrate on Hillary, the better she looks.

I wonder why the GOP candidates aren't touting their own issues. Could it be because they really have nothing to offer?