View Poll Results: Thoughts on the speech??

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • good

1 14.29%
  • bad

1 14.29%
  • ugly

5 71.43%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Obama speech?? good, bad or ugly??

Blog Entries

Default The Obama speech?? good, bad or ugly??

Any thoughts??
    We judge ourselves by our ideals; others by their actions.
    Howard Zinn

We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

Louis D. Brandeis

Meaningless. But at least he didn't tell Hamas to bring it on. Baby steps.

Carter and Clinton put in some serious effort trying to stop this age old feud, the cretins are still at each others throats. Just like Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain etc the US has no real business doing any business in that part of the world. Let the 10th Century progress on it's own time schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Kimchi
    Meaningless. But at least he didn't tell Hamas to bring it on. Baby steps.

Carter and Clinton put in some serious effort trying to stop this age old feud, the cretins are still at each others throats. Just like Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain etc the US has no real business doing any business in that part of the world. Let the 10th Century progress on it's own time schedule.
    It was meaningless. And yes, they should be left alone to progress on their own schedule, for the most part anyways.

Those people have been at each others throats since the beginning of time. We're so damn arrogant we think we can change century old ways and beliefs. Friggin' ridiculous......

He's a politician and like all the rest that have gone before him, he's full stinky crapola. And it requires waders on when listening to that bullpucky....
    "It isn't always easy maintaining a positive attitude, but it remains the better choice between the two."

Me, myself and I......

there was a speech?
    anything newsworthy (of importance)? Or just the same old regurgitations.

Once disentangled, remain in the blissful state of ultimate tanglementlessness.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicRocker
    there was a speech?
    anything newsworthy (of importance)? Or just the same old regurgitations.
    The latter.

Amazing how all the pop has vanished from those once famous Obama speeches.

NOW they're recognized as just the same ol' bullshit from an insincere corporatist sock puppet.
    "The two parties have combined against us to nullify our power by a ‘gentleman's agreement' of non-recognition, no matter how we vote ... May God write us down as asses if ever again we are found putting our trust in either the Republican or the Democratic Parties." -- W.E.B. DuBois (1922)

"No people can be both ignorant and free. If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." -- Thomas Jefferson (1816)

Don't misunderestimate Obama. Rumor has it in DC he's going to triple Holder's staff early in his second term, knee cap Wall Street, nationalize Exxon/Mobil and use the profits for a coast-to-coast high speed rail system, and send GWB/Cheney to The Hague for prosecution. Could be looking to keep it real.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal
    The latter.

Amazing how all the pop has vanished from those once famous Obama speeches.

NOW they're recognized as just the same ol' bullshit from an insincere corporatist sock puppet.
    Yes, he's a sock puppet alright, it's like the CEO's of GE, GMC, AIG, Boeing, Raytheon, and such have their collective hands inserted into and up through his sphincter all the way to his mouth.

I did a google search thinking it would be easy to find a picture of an Obama sock puppet, which there are plenty, I just don't think that any of them where portrayed in the correct manner, somehow it's a bit disingenuous to have an Obama monkey sock puppet, although the idea of Obama being the pet monkey for our larger corporation's agendas is does have some merit, racist overtones aside.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmatist Segregationist
    Yes, he's a sock puppet alright, it's like the CEO's of GE, GMC, AIG, Boeing, Raytheon, and such have their collective hands inserted into and up through his sphincter all the way to his mouth.

I did a google search thinking it would be easy to find a picture of an Obama sock puppet, which there are plenty, I just don't think that any of them where portrayed in the correct manner, somehow it's a bit disingenuous to have an Obama monkey sock puppet, although the idea of Obama being the pet monkey for our larger corporation's agendas is does have some merit, racist overtones aside.
    I did the same search .. I like this one .. especially with the white hand up his ass.

"The two parties have combined against us to nullify our power by a ‘gentleman's agreement' of non-recognition, no matter how we vote ... May God write us down as asses if ever again we are found putting our trust in either the Republican or the Democratic Parties." -- W.E.B. DuBois (1922)

"No people can be both ignorant and free. If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." -- Thomas Jefferson (1816)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAsCoal
    I did the same search .. I like this one .. especially with the white hand up his ass.

God damn crackas!