Thread: Keith Ellison is alright

Default Keith Ellison is alright

"We have deluded ourselves into believing the myth that capitalism grew and prospered out of the Protestant ethic of hard work and sacrifices. Capitalism was built on the exploitation of black slaves and continues to thrive on the exploitation of the poor, both black and white, both here and abroad."

-- Conservative Icon Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Senior Member California Chrome's Avatar

Allah akbar.

Ah, bigotry...

If you are implying that he is somehow inferior because he is a Muslim then I'd say the republican that he schooled in the video must lay around in a pool of his own piss and shit about 99% of the time. They clean him up and wheel him in when it's time to vote.

What are you guys thinking voting for fucks like that?
    "We have deluded ourselves into believing the myth that capitalism grew and prospered out of the Protestant ethic of hard work and sacrifices. Capitalism was built on the exploitation of black slaves and continues to thrive on the exploitation of the poor, both black and white, both here and abroad."

Senior Member California Chrome's Avatar

I didn't watch the video. I just said Allah akbar.

Not necessary.

Someone in it looks like an idiot, it's because someone makes them look that way, then you come along and look more ignorant than usual, the world keeps spinning.

Quote Originally Posted by Girevik

Too bad Obama and the rest of the Democratic Party don't have Ellison's courage and willingness to fight.
    "The two parties have combined against us to nullify our power by a ‘gentleman's agreement' of non-recognition, no matter how we vote ... May God write us down as asses if ever again we are found putting our trust in either the Republican or the Democratic Parties." -- W.E.B. DuBois (1922)

"No people can be both ignorant and free. If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." -- Thomas Jefferson (1816)

I betcha I can answer his question.

It doesn't. Ever.
    "When truth becomes unpatriotic, patriotism becomes worthless."
    -BlackAsCoal