Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why you can't reason with vermin

Senior Member California Chrome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye2j
    Committing an action knowing the reaction kind of makes you part of the responsibility doesn't it? Common sense.
    And you wonder why I call you and your ilk terrorist lovers? You are defending the murders committed by shit-heeled terrorists over an American citizen exercising free speech.

There is no question where your loyalties lie, and it isn't with this country.

Every time you or Moby asks the same stupid question again, I will refer you back to this post.
    Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof.

Quote Originally Posted by MintJulep
    And you wonder why I call you and your ilk terrorist lovers? You are defending the murders committed by shit-heeled terrorists over an American citizen exercising free speech.

Every time you or Moby asks the same stupid question again, I will refer you back to this post.

Raghead rage and murder are the responsibility of no one.

you can't be serious

you teabaggers better start realizing when you poke enough people - even with tiny sticks - eventually they're going to turn in one big movement and nail you to a tree

the nature of the human animal - and here in America, you're given on helluva lot more leeway than almost anywhere else.

The Tea Party loves America. The problem is it's an Ike Turner kind of love.

Quote Originally Posted by Udo Dirkschneider
    So you defend violence committed by pig fucking barbarians when someone exercises their constitutionally protected freedom of speech?
    there is a difference between DEFENDING AN ACTION and RECOGNIZING REALITY

I don't think people should run over people who are walking - but I also know that if you are wearing black clothing on a street with no lights at midnight, and decide to not obey crosswalk signals, you might become roadkill

see above post

Funny how liberals will staunchly defend their right to protest and burn flags but turn into spineless cowards when it comes to someone elses rights.

Fucking hypocrites.

Funny how liberals will staunchly defend their right to protest and burn flags but turn into spineless cowards when it comes to someone elses rights.

Fucking hypocrites.
    funny how some right wing looney tunes will turn on and attack and condemn others without even knowing what the difference of opinion is...nor caring.

It's clear you read NO LIBERAL POST on this thread, or you could not possibly have come up with the absurd and ridiculous - and inaccurate! - statements you are making.

We're dealing with these 'vermin' because of oil, duh.

Check this out....FANTASTIC timeline of events that got us where we are today....slogged down all over the ME. Establishing US control of Afghanistan was teed up WAY before 911.

July 3, 1979 -President Carter signed a secret directive aiding opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul, calculated to induce a Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. (See: Interview with former President Carter's National Security Advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski)

Mid to Late 1980s -

Sept 1986: In response to apparent successes of the Soviet Hind-D helicopter-gunship in Afghanistan, President Reagan authorized the shipment of Stinger missiles via Pakistan to Afghanistan. Overwhelmingly successful use of the Stinger resulted in neutralization of the Hind-D, and three years later (1989) to full Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan.

The US, wishing to increase its regional influence, worked with the Saudis to import an army of Saudis, Egyptians, and others into Afghanistan. The Saudis chose a member of a wealthy construction family with close royal family ties - Osama bin Laden - to lead the effort. Many of the men bin Laden recruited were connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, a regional fundamentalist group. bin Laden's newly constructed army (shortly thereafter known as al Qaeda) successfully fought to settle Afghanistan in favor of an Afghan fundamentalist group, the Taliban. [See: Against All Enemies, Inside America's War on Terror; Richard A. Clark, Free Press (Simon & Schuster), 2004]

Dec. 1991 - Collapse of the Soviet Union, and the birth of Caspian Sea nations of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan (1).

1993 - US Oil companies reached for the estimated 200 billion barrels of oil in the Caspian Sea area. (Also: 2 3 4 5 6)

1995 - Unocal, seeking to build a pipeline across Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, and Pakistan (for delivery to energy hungry Asia via the Pakistani Arabian Sea coast), signed an agreement with Turkmenistan for natural gas purchasing rights for transport through a proposed pipeline (7). (See also 2) Unocal also signed an agreement with Turkmenistan for an oil pipeline (8) along the same route.

Aug. 13, 1996 - Unocal and Delta Oil Co. of Saudi Arabia signed a memorandum of understanding (9) with Russia's Gazprom and Turkmenistan's Turkmenrusgaz to build a gas pipeline from Turkmenistan to Pakistan via Afghanistan.

Oct. 1997 - Unocal and other oil companies formed Central Asia Gas Pipeline, Ltd. (CentGas) (10) in preparation for building the trans-Afghanistan pipeline.

1997 - US Congress passed a resolution declaring the Caspian and Caucasus region to be a “zone of vital American interests”.

Dec. 1997 - Unocal invited Taliban representatives to their corporate headquarters in Sugarland, TX. (11) to discuss the pipeline project. They were thereafter invited to Washington for meetings with Clinton Administration officials.

Jan. 1998 - Unocal agreement signed between Pakistan, Turkmenistan, and the Taliban (12) to arrange funding of the gas pipeline project, with Unocal also considering a Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-Arabian Sea coast oil pipeline.

1998 - VP Dick Cheney, then CEO of the giant oil services company, Halliburton, stated: "I cannot think of a time when we have had a region emerge as suddenly to become as strategically significant as the Caspian." (13)

Feb. 28, 1998 - Unocal VP International Relations addressed US House of Representatives(14) clearly stating that the Taliban government should be removed and replaced by a government acceptable to his company. He argued that creation of a 42 inch oil pipeline across Afghanistan would yield a Western profit increase of 500% by 2015.

March 1998 - Unocal announced a delay in finalizing the pipeline project (15) due to Afghanistan's continuing civil war

......continues up through 2004. Also has a timeline for Iraq.

http://www.ringnebula.com/Oil/Timeline.htm

So you defend violence committed by pig fucking barbarians when someone exercises their constitutionally protected freedom of speech?
    I hope some crazy Muslim sets his home on fire and kills his whole family but leaves him alive.
    T-Cat - "Conservation of momentum applies to a system closed in kinetic energy, not a thermodynamically closed system."

T-Cat on Potential Energy: "Which means that you aren't converting it all at any point until you reach the ground."

More proof that liberals hate America.

They'll readily side with terrorist murders against a lawful American citizen exercising his constitutionally protected liberty.

Makes sense to me.