Page 1 of 220 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: US gov. use of nuclear demolition bombs...WTC

stefan segal

Default US gov. use of nuclear demolition bombs...WTC

Pretty freaky title, but it's not of my creation, which is a good thing because I can't get to depth and breadth of substanciating factual data as was researched by this author...a great beginning, but so broad that it needs more work to make the gun smoke...but there is enough to make a 94% pure hydrogen bomb not only the tool of choice for bringing down the towers, but by default, the only means available that fit all the evidence. (not something that can be done with a box-knife...even with a bomb rubed up in a cave)

This explains those pesky welded vehicle doors, the vaporized 3000 bodies, and most glaringly, of the 3 million plus tons of building material it took to build the towers, only 1. something of rubble was removed...the two missing millions of tons of materials moved through the streets as a polyplasmic cloud...an event only seen on earth from volcanic erruptions, atomic bombs, and that time I accidently set the can of kerosine alight in the garage.

http://neworleans.indymedia.org/news/2006/09/8818.php

There are a multitude of sites linked to this page, with photos, graphs, spectrographic analyses, other hydrogen "terrorist" (IRA this time) and the history of 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th generation of micro weapons as small as 1 kilo blast from a hydrogen bomb.

Here is a photo that shows very clearly how the support beams were cut off with Thermate (as chemical analysis proved)...note they are all cut at the same height..the newly cut metal reflecting sunlight...that kerosine is realy miraculous stuff.

osha3189_img_2a.jpg, image/jpeg, 640x422

I hope this link works...if I can't link (after I've sent it) I'll send the photo whole.

Stefan

stefan segal

This link I posted has the photo at the bottom of the article...I can't get a url for the photo separately without using outlook express...which I am not subscribed to.

Ignore the attempted photo link.

Stefan

Here ya go - guess having a few of us WMs around helps out from time to time LOL
    http://neworleans.media.indypgh.org/...189_img_2a.jpg

boortzland

Still looking for support for your conspiracy theories? You guys are amazing, oh yeah, and what a credible source!

What are you saying - that nuclear demolition charges were used to take down the towers?

Bill - there is a large group out there that believes that hybrid fusion devices were used, which avoid any large radiation spread, no mushroom cloud etc etc - it would have to be used in conjunction with thermite cutting charges at the base of the building to be effective - although it sure would explain the amount of concrete dust and some other effects seen

You'll see a lot of misinformed detractors on the web saying things like they need to still have a real nuclear explosion to start this type of weapon which is scientifically not correct, the only thing you would need is a standard explosive charge to trigger it

These types of devices are most likely in existence based on experiments and papers Ive seen - although I can guarantee that no one in the government will admit their existence until they have to (would probably make an effective weapon in Iran)

stefan segal

ASTONISHING...Newton, Plank and Einstein, never existed in your reality...I guess after your remove science, there isn't much left where you live but "inteligent design"...in the highjackers' case Allah's, but who's quibbling.

Speaking of intelligence, just for variety's sake, couldn't you devise a better argument for your cause by bringing contrary truths...those same truths upon which your opposing conclusions are derived, to the argument rather than just repeatedly shooting the messenger out of hand like a garden variety repug?

Scoffing in the face of a presented body of evidence, simply demonstrates that you've "closed the patent office" because you already know everything worth knowing. That sort of self imposed mental stasis is more akin to brain death than life.

Stefan

Stefan

stefan segal

Linkster...Here's some copy with imbedded sites.

Stefan

http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/06/09/24/ward.htm

Around 1960, the relatively pure H-bomb was modified for selective effects creating the first 3rd generation H-bomb - the Neutron bomb, Enhanced Radiation Warhead, or a mostly fusion bomb. The neutron bomb's energy was mostly based on fusion using Deuterium/Tritium with only a small fission component to ignite the fusion reaction. The neutron bombs are designed to release at least 80% of its yield as neutrons at the expense of blast and heat as compared to previous fission-fusion warheads. It was not until around 15 years ago that the existence of the neutron bomb was noted. It was during this period that a trial regarding Chinese espionage forced the revelation of the neutron bomb. Shortly thereafter, Reagan deployed the W70 version with a yield range of 0.8 kt to 1.6 kt. At least 2 years after the neutron bomb had been developed and tested, declassified May 1963, "The mere fact that the U. S. is "interested in pursuing" a program to determine the characteristics of an "enhanced radiation" weapon (neutron bomb)." The standard policy seems to be to develop the weapon, inform congress for development of the weapon and then to inform the public after they have been informed there is a need for the weapon.

Very little has been released about the specific selective refinements of 2nd and 3rd generation weapons in the last 40 years since their development. The fact refinement was taking place is proven by the Orion spacecraft and the neutron bomb. EMP effects have been another area of concern and refinement. While these effects were noted in 1950's testing, there was elevated interest in 1962 with the high altitude (HEMP) detonation producing a massive EMP effect. In November 1972, the following sentence was declassified: "The fact of existence of weapons with tailored outputs, e.g., enhanced x-ray, neutron or gamma-ray output, that we are hardening our weapons to enhanced weapon outputs and that high-Z materials are used in hardening nuclear weapons against high-energy x-rays." Note - the date is the declassification date, not the development date.

How small can a nuclear reaction be? Through hydrodynamic experiments for triggering fusion, extremely lows yield nuclear explosions have been generated on the magnitude of "several Pounds of TNT." As noted above, in 1961 .01 kt was unveiled in 1961. In 1956, the Tamalpais with a yield of 0.072 kt was declassified.
    Prior to the demolition of the WTC buildings, the largest imploded building, Hudson's Department Store was 2.2 million square feet with 33 levels and required 2,728 lbs of explosive. The WTC buildings were significantly stronger than the Hudson's building, but it is doubtful more than a 0.01 kt bomb would be needed for the 47 center columns designed to hold many times the weight of the buildings.

This program produced (partial list) the following information for a regular 0.01 kt yields, air ignition: Fireball max light radius = 25.4 meters, Max time light pulse width = 0.011 seconds, Max fireball airburst radius = 10.6 meters, Time of max temperature = 0.0032 seconds, Area of rad. exposure = 0.12 sq. miles; Blastwave Effects: Overpressure = 5 lb/sq. inch (160 mph) radius = 0.09 km, 1 lb/sq. inch radius = 0.26 km; Underground ignition: Crater diameter = 56 feet with a Richter magnitude of 3.52. Thermal radiation damage range is significantly reduced by clouds, smoke or other obscuring materials. Surface detonations are known to decrease thermal radiation by half. A neutron bomb produces much less blast and thermal energy than a fission bomb of the same yield by expending its energy by the increase in the production of neutrons. Even the older neutron bombs produce very little long term fallout, but made considerable induced radiation in ground detonations. The half life of induced radiation is very short and is measured in days rather than years.

Summing up known information, an underground explosion of a pure (most likely) or semi-pure, Minimum Residual Residue direction focused 0.01 kt yield hydrogen bomb with selected enhanced radiation dispersal - most likely neutron since that radiation would be absorbed by the ground and building, and would decrease the blast and temperature effects.

click for full size 5
    In 1993, Joe Vialls exposes some facts about single explosions that were very similar to the 2001 WTC bombing. The article, "Micro Nukes in London," notes the sudden usage of massive explosions in business districts by the IRA with a brief mention of the 1993 bombing of the WTC. In the supposed first mega-bombing by the 'IRA', an eyewitness stated, "The ground shook under our feet. There was a brilliant white flash and a tall vertical column of smoke." Significant information about the Special Atomic Demolition Munition (SADM - the general class of the W54 warhead). While the government was working on the usage of a conventional bomb to the corporate media, there was accidental filming of investigators of the bombing in full radiation protective gear. Description of the crater created by the second explosion reveals a hole 60 feet wide and 40 feet deep. Quotes of physicists' Galen Winsor, John McPhee and Theodore Taylor are prophetic for the usage of micro nukes. Taylor specifically notes the future usage of an extremely small micro nuke being used in the WTC in the year 1973.

So now you are saying the government used super secret mini fusion bombs, based on no technology known to the modern scientific community, against it's own people, blowing up the towers, two bombs, one after the other, that release no radiation, have no spherical shock wave, no sound upon detonation, didn't shatter every window in new york, so presumably has a detonation speed of only a few hundred feet per second...

And the same technology was used in london, years ago, to blame the IRA.

I'm sorry, I want to be nice, but that is officially the dumbest fucking conspiracy theory I have ever heard.

At least it get's around the need for some group of black bag construction workers working secretly in a fully occupied building to plant an invisible set of demolition charges, which also have no spherical shock wave, detonate without sound, and magically drops in acceleration from 20kfps to a few hundred fps immediately after cutting the towers structure.

Twice, one after the other.

I've read Newton, Planck, and Einstein. You ever hear of Occam's Razor?

The problem with that is it makes the statement that the radiation would be "short half life" which is true - however that doesnt mean that it wouldnt be detectable - thats why this could not have been a neutron bomb - the only type of bomb that would have had these effects and no residual radiation would be a true fusion device
    A neutron bomb produces tritium, which is non-detectable on standard radiation monitors that the responders etc use - but would be picked up on air samples if they tested for it - it takes a special sampling rig to detect tritium that very few agencies have

The problem with tritium is that it doesnt have to be inhaled - it is what we in the nuclear biz call an absorbtion hazard - you can get it on your skin and it will be absorbed into the body - it also is a beta emitter so its damage to the internal organs of the body is significant
    The other problem you run into is that someone with an intake of tritium will eliminate (biological half life) half of the tritium in ten days - so any testing now would be useless

The final problem that you have detecting if this type of device is used is that tritium travels primarily entrained in a water vapor - and seeing the pictures and videos of all of the powdered concrete (a good sign of an explosion) is that it would absorb most of the tritium similar to how a dessicant does

The only other scientific way you could prove this type of explosion would be a neutron detection system (which are set up in some locations in NYC) but you would need access to those results which I doubt that you could get