Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed Schultz's Pathetic Response to Jon Stewart

Default Ed Schultz's Pathetic Response to Jon Stewart

I cannot stand Schultz, will not watch him for a minute. Stewart, called him out on his show Thursday night by mocking his loud, bombastic mouth.

This is how fat Ed responded...'ship your ass to China?

On Thursday night’s episode of The Daily Show, host Jon Stewart posited several candidates as heir apparent to departed Bambino of Bombast Keith Olbermann, and in the process, took some well-aimed shots at liberal fire-breather Ed Schultz. Schultz’s reaction was swift, and characteristically introspective. In a tweet Friday morning, Schultz agreed to tone things down if Stewart would agree to have his “ass” exported to China.

Here’s Schultz’s tweet:

" So Jon Stewart thanks I'm too loud. I'll be quiet when they ship your ass to China."

While Schultz’s effort to address America’s trade deficit with its far-Eastern neighbor is laudable, the limited supply curve of Jon Stewart’s ass makes its long-term prospects somewhat dim.

Schultz’s response stands in stark contrast to Olbermann’s past Stewart reJonders, which have been more thoughtful, if not always self-reflective.

Still, there’s no such thing as bad publicity, so perhaps Schultz has something to gain by feuding with “Sanity Ref” Stewart. Unfortunately, we’ll have to wait until Monday night to see this play out. Pop some corn and pull up a chair.
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ed-schult...ge-2/#comments

Shultz is a total political hack who is desperate for someone, anyone to pay attention to him - so he puts on the jackass routine.

He makes Olbermann look informed and objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Udo Dirkschneider
    Shultz is a total political hack who is desperate for someone, anyone to pay attention to him - so he puts on the jackass routine.

He makes Olbermann look informed and objective.
    Are you sure jackass is his 'routine'?

Ed seems like he has always tried to be the Left's answer or version of Rush. I don't know that he is quite that, and I am not certain if the Left even does, indeed, need that, but that has how Ed has always seemed to portray himself, imo.

so I would agree with the comments thus far, that this is an attention grabbing ploy and not much more!

Ed Schultz is a dumbass..... He used to be a Righty but his mom had some medical problems so he came to the Left and decided that he could make more money as a Lefty..... he also had a try out with the Raiders..... failed there too.

Ever since I started watching him I thought he was doing his best to be another Billo the Clown..... even his "Psycho Talk" came from Pinhead or Patriot.... I dont listen to his radio show so maybe he tries to be like Rush too.

Another failed Republican trying to make it on the Left.
    To those who cling to power through corruption and deceit and the silencing of dissent, know that you are on the wrong side of history, but that we will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist.
    ~President Barack Obama

I miss obermann
    "Our tax code shouldn’t give an advantage to companies that can afford the best-connected lobbyists. It should give an advantage to companies that invest and create jobs here in America." — President Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye2j
    I miss obermann
    ot but i'm curious ~ did they put r maddow in his old time slot?

or this ed guy?

?

(love rachael but rarely watch)
    imagination is intelligence having fun

I believe Rachel stayed where she was, but they moved O'Donell to KO's time slot, and they moved Ed after Rachel.

i've never heard o'donnell but they should have moved rachel imo
    imagination is intelligence having fun

Whatt they should do is hire Jon Stewart, and put him in Ed's spot