Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the only reason you are here-> to fight???

Blog Entries

Default Is the only reason you are here-> to fight???

To call ppl names??

To cause problems & try to get other ppl banned??

Almost every thread seems to end up the same w/ the same ppl saying the same things to the same ppl.........................

Personally I am getting sick of it & I know SirMoby is as well..........

If that is all you can do, then pls go to it somewhere else..........

The problem is not "them", the problem is "you"..............

In the looking glass is the solution........... Check it out now............

I will read any PM's stating "What I will do", I will not read any that state "What someone else has to do"................

Ya'll have a fun weekend & pls play nice w/ the other kids........

We judge ourselves by our ideals; others by their actions.
    Howard Zinn

We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

Louis D. Brandeis

I'm only here so moby can use phrases like "neural linguistic programming" and "talking points" when he can't adequately address the point of one of my posts.
    Insert obnoxious picture here

With all due respect Bill..It has become an exercise in futility to waste the time and effort to reseach, and post videos and articles from reputable sources, to make a point, so that somebody can walk down memory lane, and sling mud at you, when they havent got anything of substance to debunk your arguement

Some ppl here arent interested in the truth, never were..And to that end, they cant even tell the truth about the mud they are slinging at you

It becomes difficult for me as a new member to participate once the discussion is focused on what a poster posted on another board or even last month on this board.

It's a lot easier to allow each thread to stand on its own and, if necessary, post the same link as a reference as was posted in another discussion rather than simply referring to the other discussion and calling folks names.

The personal attacks are pointless and the drama is a poor replacement for personal interaction in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by slowhand
    With all due respect Bill..It has become an exercise in futility to waste the time and effort to reseach, and post videos and articles from reputable sources, to make a point, so that somebody can walk down memory lane, and sling mud at you, when they havent got anything of substance to debunk your arguement

Some ppl here arent interested in the truth, never were..And to that end, they cant even tell the truth about the mud they are slinging at you
    Quote Originally Posted by slowhand
    Why dont you mind your own fucking business?
    And some don't want people people to respond to their public posts.
    Insert obnoxious picture here

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fulltimer
    It becomes difficult for me as a new member to participate once the discussion is focused on what a poster posted on another board or even last month on this board.

It's a lot easier to allow each thread to stand on its own and, if necessary, post the same link as a reference as was posted in another discussion rather than simply referring to the other discussion and calling folks names.

The personal attacks are pointless and the drama is a poor replacement for personal interaction in real life.
    Thnx for making those points..........

There is no reason or need for you or any new ppl to be involved in the endless squabbles, many are mere vendetta's from years ago......

They have had plenty of time to work it out........

Those that continue will no longer be welcome here.........

They can blame me or someone else, I doubt they will ever blame themselves.........

Que sera sera.........
    Last edited by Bill Cosby; 09-11-2010 at 02:44 PM.
    We judge ourselves by our ideals; others by their actions.
    Howard Zinn

We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

Louis D. Brandeis

You mean you're getting pm's about this bullshit?

I'm guessing you don't get any from 'the instigators'.

So...whose heads are on the block?

Minty couldn't post the truth, if they paid her 6 cents/post.

She's too busy telling me how her sidekicks are 'schooling' me, when the facts don't support that hogwash.

So...what's worse?

The pages of bullshit discussion, with no facts to back anything up, or the mudslinging that takes place as a result?

Minty is great for post count here. I guess the question is, do you value the perception of a busy community, more than the perception of a quality discussion?

Legislation for the middle class? HELL NO!

"Argumentum Ad Numerum" ask your pollster about it today.

Trolling for sport is what we don't need. I tried ignoring the trolls, and they trolled on just the same. Calling people racist and bigot all day long is not cool.
    One person curses profusely. It's ridiculous.
    They should tone it down. Is that too much to ask?

I'll do my part, but it's a two way street.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity
    Trolling for sport is what we don't need. I tried ignoring the trolls, and they trolled on just the same. Calling people racist and bigot all day long is not cool.
    One person curses profusely. It's ridiculous.
    They should tone it down. Is that too much to ask?

I'll do my part, but it's a two way street.
    Why did you stop using the ignore button?

After years of refusing to use it, I resorted to it on another board, and I found the experience to be very rewarding.

The pages of arguing aren't visible, and the hidden posts take up almost no space.

A LOT less scrolling.

Legislation for the middle class? HELL NO!

"Argumentum Ad Numerum" ask your pollster about it today.

Blog Entries

Let's RUMBLE!! ( oh crap that name is already taken)

Ok-how about a steel cage match?

Those who can rank out the other guys wins.

Once disentangled, remain in the blissful state of ultimate tanglementlessness.