Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liberal bias... Incompetance... CBS's Bob Schieffer has it all

Default Liberal bias... Incompetance... CBS's Bob Schieffer has it all

CBS's Bob Schieffer did an interview Sunday with AG Eric Holder and showed us all what main stream liberal bias is all about, and why the main stream media can no longer be trusted to report the news.

Schieffer failed to ask a single question about the Obama Justice Department dropping a voter intimidation case against the Black Panthers or allegations that the department has adopted a policy of ignoring such cases, despite former DOJ attorney Christian Adams resigning in protest and testifying before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights that the department adopted a policy of refusing to pursue voter intimidation cases that involved black defendants and white victims.

If that weren't bad enough, in the interview Schieffer completely misrepresented the AZ law by saying "If police THINK someone is in the country illegally they can stop them and ask for papers".

Anyone care to defend this BS?

Quote Originally Posted by CommonCents
    CBS's Bob Schieffer did an interview Sunday with AG Eric Holder and showed us all what main stream liberal bias is all about, and why the main stream media can no longer be trusted to report the news.

Schieffer failed to ask a single question about the Obama Justice Department dropping a voter intimidation case against the Black Panthers or allegations that the department has adopted a policy of ignoring such cases, despite former DOJ attorney Christian Adams resigning in protest and testifying before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights that the department adopted a policy of refusing to pursue voter intimidation cases that involved black defendants and white victims.

If that weren't bad enough, in the interview Schieffer completely misrepresented the AZ law by saying "If police THINK someone is in the country illegally they can stop them and ask for papers".

Speaking of bias, do you know who hired Christian Adams and what the IG Report said about him?

I don't think it's media bias, I think it's just they've looked into the situation, took a political pundit with his background and decided that well, it was silly to give the Christian Adams much thought.
    '
    '
    $20,000,000 voter fraud that you will never hear about on Fox News.

Some numbers based on facts or liberal propaganda as some call it

Historical Tax Chart

People's Budget

Brain Washing In America

Quote Originally Posted by SirMoby
    Speaking of bias, do you know who hired Christian Adams and what the IG Report said about him?

I don't think it's media bias, I think it's just they've looked into the situation, took a political pundit with his background and decided that well, it was silly to give the Christian Adams much thought.
    So are you saying that based on your assessment of Christian Adams, Bob Schieffer was right not to ask Holder about dropping the case against the Black Panthers? That is the topic at hand here.

That has become the standard for CBS, I avoid their reports completely. Hell they called the election for the wrong President not that long ago.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by wayers57
    That has become the standard for CBS, I avoid their reports completely. Hell they called the election for the wrong President not that long ago.
    Wayers, it's good you avoid CBS. I imagine it helps keep your blood pressure down if you get all of your news from Approved Sources.

Now-as an aside- is your new avatar supposed to be derogatory of our flag,or sexist , or an indicator of a shallow mind at work ?
    meangenes

Quote Originally Posted by mrmeangenes
    Wayers, it's good you avoid CBS. I imagine it helps keep your blood pressure down if you get all of your news from Approved Sources.
    Should I take it that you also see no problem with Bob Schieffer not asking about it? Is this what you call good journalism?

Then if you would, give me your feelings on Schieffer completely misrepresenting the Arizona immigration law. Do you also see that as top notch journalism?

From the guy who listens to O'Reilly and Hume

http://www.dcjunkies.com/showpost.ph...12&postcount=1

Quote Originally Posted by slowhand
    From the guy who listens to O'Reilly and Hume

http://www.dcjunkies.com/showpost.ph...12&postcount=1
    Is it really that difficult to comment on the topic, or is slinging personal insults the only thing you're capable of?

Is it really that difficult to comment on the topic, or is slinging personal insults the only thing you're capable of?
    Do you listen to Limbaugh and Beck too?

Should I take it that you also see no problem with Bob Schieffer not asking about it? Is this what you call good journalism?

Then if you would, give me your feelings on Schieffer completely misrepresenting the Arizona immigration law. Do you also see that as top notch journalism?
    When did you change your name ?

My question was about an avatar.
    meangenes