Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest month for job gains in 3 years.

Default Highest month for job gains in 3 years.

Thats right, March was the highest job gains month in 3 years.
    We have a long way to go to get over what the republicans did to this nation but we are getting positive signs and things are starting to look up.

The nation wont be able to get everyone back to work right away but at least we are finally going in the positive direction.

Poor poor republicans, what will you do in November when things are doing even better and people are educated about the many good things that the Health Care Bill actually accomplishes for people.
    Benjamin Franklin

There is no kind of dishonesty into which otherwise good people more easily and frequently fall than that of defrauding the government.

I don't know what republicans are gonna, but I know what a lot of Americans are gonna do. Obama becomes a lame duck on Wed, Nov 3, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie man
    I don't know what republicans are gonna, but I know what a lot of Americans are gonna do. Obama becomes a lame duck on Wed, Nov 3, 2010
    Keep dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye2j
    Keep dreaming.
    I'm not dreaming. I'm looking at indicators and they all point to a repeat of 1994.

Booger man you do realize that November is like an eternity away in politics.

As things get better and people realize the health care bill is actually good for them. Your indicators will be about as useful as your political rhetoric.

Here is my prediction: The democrats will loss a few house seats and a few senate seats but they will not lose the majority in either house.
    Benjamin Franklin

There is no kind of dishonesty into which otherwise good people more easily and frequently fall than that of defrauding the government.

The Democrats will lose some seats in each house. That happens in all off-year elections. The Democrats will still have majorities. And seeing the crop of possible Republican Presidential candidates for 12, all indicators there are for an Obama landslide in 2012.

Blog Entries

Gee I would of thought more than Dog would have jumped on this good news to try & down play it or just derail it...........

Funny how more Americans getting employment is a bad thing....

Last week they wanted them bums to get jobs, off guVment services & die w/out care.... MY, my, my what a difference a few days can make...LMAO
    We judge ourselves by our ideals; others by their actions.
    Howard Zinn

We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

Louis D. Brandeis

floating down the river on a shit house door

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye2j
    The Democrats will lose some seats in each house. That happens in all off-year elections. The Democrats will still have majorities. And seeing the crop of possible Republican Presidential candidates for 12, all indicators there are for an Obama landslide in 2012.
    Here's the next president.

Your brain is a doughnut, your spirit's a dry cup
    This place has the poison to fill them all right up
    She's the poor man's gold, she's the anarchist crucible
    Flying in the face of the despot cannibal

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cosby
    Gee I would of thought more than Dog would have jumped on this good news to try & down play it or just derail it...........

Funny how more Americans getting employment is a bad thing....

Last week they wanted them bums to get jobs, off guVment services & die w/out care.... MY, my, my what a difference a few days can make...LMAO
    162,000 is like looking for an ant in a truck load of grain. Unemployment numbers still remained the same.

Quote Originally Posted by wayers57
    162,000 is like looking for an ant in a truck load of grain. Unemployment numbers still remained the same.
    Yes it needs to keep rising but the point is that it is rising.
    It is the highest number of jobs created in 3 years. That includes two of the lost decade years, I.E. the bush years.

But hey if thats not good enough for you just keep watching, I don't expect you to ever believe but you will, like any shadow, fade under the light of the truth.
    Benjamin Franklin