Thread: who gets depressed every mouring when readings news on there home page

plateman

Default who gets depressed every mouring when readings news on there home page

yup I do, more and more deaths of American soldiers is all you read, along with the housing woes and how many defaults on home loans

I can't believe the shape this country is in and it dont look like it will get better

also hi guys been lurking and dug out my login to post and say whats up

Quote Originally Posted by plateman
    yup I do, more and more deaths of American soldiers is all you read, along with the housing woes and how many defaults on home loans

I can't believe the shape this country is in and it dont look like it will get better

also hi guys been lurking and dug out my login to post and say whats up

I take it you are a contractor or Realtor?

I dont get depressed. British news usually focuses on some wannabe celebrity who has been shagged by some over paid footballer. You sometimes find half a column on serious stuff.

Actually that is unfair to the broadsheet press. The Independant newspaper is a great read.

plateman

Quote Originally Posted by kres24GT
    I take it you are a contractor or Realtor?
    LOL not even close

I get more depressed about the crazy lawsuits, the celebrity worship, and the overall ignorance of Americans in the news. I am not a fan of the Iraq War, but a former Marine and OIF Vet, I am kind of desensitized to it. "Marines die, that's what we're here for." Housing woes hardly make me depressed. I wish my house would stop appreciating, my property taxes keep going up. Idiots borrowing more money they can pay back, and loan companies loaning people money they can't pay back... well that is their fault. When other people fuck up, it doesn't depress me.

Kinky Jones

try turning on the cable news channels, paris hilton makes me want to

how's it going plateman?

plateman

Quote Originally Posted by Kinky Jones
    try turning on the cable news channels, paris hilton makes me want to

how's it going plateman?
    I know, and it's going good

to bad, bad news sells and they then turn around and hide the truth about how things really are with this country