Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why don't the forlorn PG Righties check out the Freeper board?

Default Why don't the forlorn PG Righties check out the Freeper board?

I mean, here they are, wandering in the wilderness still smarting from some kind of abuse suffered elsewhere, whining like little girls with no dolls. Truly gut wrenching to watch, the shear horror off the hook.

Them dang Freepers love all that Right Wing Echo Chamber noise. Hell, Hannity is hands down Jesus H. Christ Himself over there!

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Kimchi
    I mean, here they are, wandering in the wilderness still smarting from some kind of abuse suffered elsewhere, whining like little girls with no dolls. Truly gut wrenching to watch, the shear horror off the hook.

Them dang Freepers love all that Right Wing Echo Chamber noise. Hell, Hannity is hands down Jesus H. Christ Himself over there!
    No, the Echo Chamber noise is occurring at PG, starring the Amen Choir.
    ________
    Yamaha tdr 250 history
    Last edited by Cookie; 03-01-2011 at 02:19 PM.

I'll have to go over there and get some perspective on this.

From what I've gathered so far, the mods over there decided 'lady' and few of her merry band of pirates jumped the shark - most state-of-the-art servers can identify the same drivel being repeated ad nauseam and flag it. The mods may merely have been following manufacturer's recommendations. I'll let ya know.

Senior Member California Chrome's Avatar

I highly recommend that, Tai K. Guzzler. You'd fit in well at an Obama stroke-site where your hand is held and your kool-aid driven beliefs reinforced at every corner.

Me? Well, I need a little more of a challenge than that.
    Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof.

Blog Entries

I'll have to go over there and get some perspective on this.

From what I've gathered so far, the mods over there decided 'lady' and few of her merry band of pirates jumped the shark - most state-of-the-art servers can identify the same drivel being repeated ad nauseam and flag it. The mods may merely have been following manufacturer's recommendations. I'll let ya know.
    with all due respect, it isn't about left or right over there.
    It's about towing the line.
    The line moves,as the mods see fit, or whatever Eric's mood is that day.

Check it out if you feel the desire, but look at the sheer volume of criticism aimed at PG.
    I was basically banned for backing HRClinton during the primarys

It's not a pretty place, even with all the " shiney objects"

Once disentangled, remain in the blissful state of ultimate tanglementlessness.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicRocker
    with all due respect, it isn't about left or right over there.
    It's about towing the line.
    The line moves,as the mods see fit, or whatever Eric's mood is that day.

Check it out if you feel the desire, but look at the sheer volume of criticism aimed at PG.
    I was basically banned for backing HRClinton during the primarys

It's not a pretty place, even with all the " shiney objects"

Yeah, I hear ya, PG Refuseniks.

This is like the opposite of what happened to Andrei Sakharov and Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, along with the Refuseniks stranded in the Soviet Union. You guys can't go back to your homeland, they couldn't leave.

It's a crazy world.

And 'lady', you don't exactly cast a favorable light on your moniker by repeated references to male ejaculate and oral cavities. Someone with your background should realize the implications, fer Chrisakes.

gOd

Yeah, I hear ya, PG Refuseniks.

This is like the opposite of what happened to Andrei Sakharov and Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, along with the Refuseniks stranded in the Soviet Union. You guys can't go back to your homeland, they couldn't leave.

It's a crazy world.

And 'lady', you don't exactly cast a favorable light on your moniker by repeated references to male ejaculate and oral cavities. Someone with your background should realize the implications, fer Chrisakes.
    Our homeland was destroyed. PG was a port in a storm. Get to know us; and get your facts straight before you lump us all together.

Let me put it this way - if the former PG devotees here now gave 'lady's Big Insurance marketing promo schtick any credibility, and actually 'debated' this issue with her in good faith - I wouldn't blame the mods over there one bit. That's either an embarrassing display of stupidity, outright unpaid-for advertising, or both.

Maybe the folks running PG didn't want to serve as de facto UHC mouthpieces? Could I be on to something here?

Let me put it this way - if the former PG devotees here now gave 'lady's Big Insurance marketing promo schtick any credibility, and actually 'debated' this issue with her in good faith - I wouldn't blame the mods over there one bit. That's either an embarrassing display of stupidity, outright unpaid-for advertising, or both.

Maybe the folks running PG didn't want to serve as de facto UHC mouthpieces? Could I be on to something here?
    Actually, the PG folks had another agenda during the run-up to the election, and it was pro-Obama. But that's another story.

If you talk to the PG folks over there about why 'lady' was booted, they'll give you some horseshit story about how it had nothing to do with her opposing point of view, because they 'welcome' diverse opinions and ideas.

Look thee to the earlier posts in this thread, between Dsolo and a handful of other former LIBERAL members of the PG site to understand what disease infects the PG. The banning of Liberals AND Conservatives from that place are merely symptoms of that disease.

I'll take some Dramamine and check it out with trepidation, PR. It can be quite harrowing wandering down those dark caves over towards the right.