PDA

View Full Version : OMG guys I'm like so uber scared...

Black Widow
05-01-2009, 02:17 PM
So this whole week I've been sick...

Hacking, vomiting,

green apple splatters...

The works...

I'm talkin fever of 100 degrees for like the last 3 days...

I thought of going to the hospital a few days ago because of that swine flu thing people keep talking about, but I figured it can't be THAT bad... right?

I mean, there are only like 40 cases in the USA... and only 1 death.

Well... this morning I started feeling like really queezy and shakey and so I decided to look up the symptoms of swine flu... and they matched pretty close.

I called my mom... she knows a lot about medical stuff... and I started talking to her about how I have been feeling. I trust my mom with my life obviously... she's my mom.

Anyway, she told me about this site to see if you have swine flu... I think I have it!

SWINE FLU OR NOT (http://www.doihaveswineflu.org)

What should I do????????????????

petetree
05-01-2009, 02:26 PM
Hahahaha...Rim-shot!! :D

mwillman
05-01-2009, 02:29 PM
ITs better safe then sorry,

you do realize that as many as 50 million have died from the flu.

Black Widow
05-01-2009, 02:44 PM
:D hehehehe

Black Widow
05-01-2009, 03:45 PM
ITs better safe then sorry,

you do realize that as many as 50 million have died from the flu.
Did you even click the link???

You really can't take ANY jokes...

Lighten up, man!

mwillman
05-01-2009, 04:05 PM
I think joking about deadly serious situations on a political forum is pretty tasteless but hey if you like laughing at others people misery then by all means have at it.

radioguy
05-01-2009, 04:15 PM

Hacking, vomiting,

green apple splatters...

The works...

I thought of going to the hospital a few days ago because of that swine flu thing people keep talking about, but I figured it can't be THAT bad... right?

Well... this morning I started feeling like really queezy and shakey and so I decided to look up the symptoms of swine flu... and they matched pretty close.

I called my mom... she knows a lot about medical stuff... and I started talking to her about how I have been feeling. I trust my mom with my life obviously... she's my mom.

Anyway, she told me about this site to see if you have swine flu... I think I have it!

I've been at my place in Mexico for 3 weeks now, and I feel great.

Go figure?

Frankg
05-01-2009, 05:32 PM

Hacking, vomiting,

green apple splatters...

The works...

Beedub
If you don't work with ,or come in contact with pigs you don't have swine flu however you should still see a doctor.

Black Widow
05-01-2009, 08:37 PM
frank.... did you see the link?

This whole thread is a joke peeps lol

Black Widow
05-01-2009, 08:39 PM
I think joking about deadly serious situations on a political forum is pretty tasteless but hey if you like laughing at others people misery then by all means have at it.
Serious how? Because 40 people have it? oooooookay... :lmao2:

How about AIDS? That's a serious disease/virus...

Yeah.

AIDS...

That shit ain't funny.

But you are.

I laugh at you daily and your idiotic posts.

Laughter is the best medicine, so thank you for keeping me healthy. :thumbsup:

Frankg
05-02-2009, 06:48 AM
frank.... did you see the link?

This whole thread is a joke peeps lol
What a relief !

I am so glad you don't have the swine flu BW

Mason66
05-02-2009, 11:38 AM
I've been at my place in Mexico for 3 weeks now, and I feel great.

Go figure?

Where are you in Mexico?

Binky
05-02-2009, 02:00 PM
It's amazing to me how 50 million have died from having the flu and no to do was even broadcasted about it. No warnings. Zip, nada, nothing. Now with this swine flu floating around, suddenly, out of the blue, the media and the powers that be tout it as life threatening. A killer. Protect yourself. Give me a break. There was swine flu back in the 1970's. I went and got a shot to prevent it. I did not get it. But I did get violently ill from the immunization, tho. I may as well have had the swine flu anyway. :banghead:

Black Widow
05-02-2009, 06:47 PM
haha thanks frank :)

90 PEOPLE GET SWINE FLU AND EVERYONE WEARS A MASK...

MILLIONS GET AIDS AND NO ONE WANTS TO WEAR A CONDOM...

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!