PDA

View Full Version : Newt & Ghetto talk

Ice
04-02-2007, 03:39 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/03/31/gingrich.bilingual.ap/index.html

I am not what u would call a newt fan as he had said some very racist things before, however i agree with everything this article says. Now you have to be able to read english to become a citizen, maybe not perfectly but somewhat. So since only citizens can vote, why are we making voting cards in other languages?

American people believe English should be the official language of the governmentsome accually say this is racist but really, is it racist of japan to have the official language as japanese? ;p

liberal do-gooders

imgonnaeaturlunch
04-02-2007, 10:49 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/03/31/gingrich.bilingual.ap/index.html

I am not what u would call a newt fan as he had said some very racist things before, however i agree with everything this article says. Now you have to be able to read english to become a citizen, maybe not perfectly but somewhat. So since only citizens can vote, why are we making voting cards in other languages?

some accually say this is racist but really, is it racist of japan to have the official language as japanese? ;p

liberal do-gooders
Here, make it easy on yourself. Anything Nuetered Newt Gingrich says is crap, OK. This guy was run off by Clinton, with his tale between his legs. Forced to resign form the speakership. This guy has NO credibility!!!!!!!!!!!

Ice
04-02-2007, 11:39 AM
I remember all of that, but i thought the same hes saying right now, before i read the article

Linkster
04-02-2007, 02:12 PM
First off - Im not aware of any voting ballots that are required to be in any other language except english - as required by law. Unless someone is printing their own ballots???

The media is making a mountain out of nothingness - and doing a fine job of it - its like they would rather cover the stupid remarks he makes which they covered wrong - he actually was talking about the bilingual teaching in schools - but they are dropping the story that he was being a little two faced whore when he went after Clinto while getting blowjobs from his own office assistant on the side

imgonnaeaturlunch
04-02-2007, 03:03 PM
First off - Im not aware of any voting ballots that are required to be in any other language except english - as required by law. Unless someone is printing their own ballots???

The media is making a mountain out of nothingness - and doing a fine job of it - its like they would rather cover the stupid remarks he makes which they covered wrong - he actually was talking about the bilingual teaching in schools - but they are dropping the story that he was being a little two faced whore when he went after Clinto while getting blowjobs from his own office assistant on the side
Gingrich is the perfect example that kooks get attention when it comes to TV. TV is basically a freak show. Instead of going to the circus the circus comes to you via TV & Gingrich is one of the biggest freaks going at the moment. When he runs his course they'll move onto someone else.

Tommy
04-02-2007, 03:18 PM
whats sort of funny about this is the immigrant groups say illegals shouldn't be forced to learn English but in high school we teach our kids Spanish and if they don't pass the class they have to take it over or risk not graduating

I would love to see the border secured with a huge cement wall
something that reminds you of an old Alcatraz movie

yes we need Immigrants but we as a country need some control over the flow and who comes and who goes

I also think untill this problem is solved we should tax us dollars heading back to mexico

imgonnaeaturlunch
04-03-2007, 10:40 AM
whats sort of funny about this is the immigrant groups say illegals shouldn't be forced to learn English but in high school we teach our kids Spanish and if they don't pass the class they have to take it over or risk not graduating

I would love to see the border secured with a huge cement wall
something that reminds you of an old Alcatraz movie

yes we need Immigrants but we as a country need some control over the flow and who comes and who goes

I also think untill this problem is solved we should tax us dollars heading back to mexico
Lets see. We have a very poor country, Mexico, right next to very rich country, U S, gee, is it any wonder Mexicans want to come here. This anti-immigration crap is nothing more than a disguise for anti-Mexican hysteria, with an anti-catholic element thrown in.

Scouty
04-07-2007, 06:04 PM
This guy was run off by Clinton, with his tale between his legs. Forced to resign form the speakership. This guy has NO credibility!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, unsavory as he is to some, Newt Gingrich was exonerated fully after the scandal by even the most liberal of newspapers, who admitted his charges were all a smear-campaign in revenge for having won the House and Senate back for the Republican Party... Contract With America, et al. I will try to find some links...

Scouty
04-07-2007, 06:11 PM
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/02/03/gingrich/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/govt/leadership/stories/101198.htm

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1282/is_n25_v47/ai_17774497/pg_1

CNN.com, National Revue and AP articles on exoneration of Newt...

Linkster
04-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Thats only because they are owned by the people that are the power behind Gingrich - do a little research and then think about why politicians get shafter occasionally - maybe someone knew he was also getting blowjobs from his secretary at the same time he was after Clinton for the same thing?

Scouty
04-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Thanks for another angle to check out, Linkster.

However, I don't think it's neccessary to be condescending as to one's 'doing a little research'... obviously most people here are doing research, or would have no merit for points conveyed.

Thanks.

imgonnaeaturlunch
04-09-2007, 12:16 PM
This guy was run off by Clinton, with his tale between his legs. Forced to resign form the speakership. This guy has NO credibility!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, unsavory as he is to some, Newt Gingrich was exonerated fully after the scandal by even the most liberal of newspapers, who admitted his charges were all a smear-campaign in revenge for having won the House and Senate back for the Republican Party... Contract With America, et al. I will try to find some links...
Any suggestion of a smear campaign is BS. You don't need to orchestrate a smear campaign against Nuetered Newt, he brings all you could possibly need with him. Gingrich was forced to resign by republicans NOT Clinton, though Clinton was the facilitator. After Clinton backed him down in shutting down the government, all the suddenn Gingrich's moody & ecentric ways were no longer tolerable to the GOP. He is still as much of a clown today as ever.