PDA

View Full Version : My Sweet Lord

Linkster
03-30-2007, 02:36 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6509127.stm

Thats right - its Jesus in all his glory hanging on the cross - sculpted in chocolate!

Bill
03-30-2007, 06:49 PM
Fairly derivative - we've already seen the urine christ and the cowpie madonna - both pieces that I thought had more to say than a chocolate crucifixtion.

The cheesiness of the show director, caving to the hoi polloi, is the most notable and artistically interesting part of the story.

Otherwise, it's a made for TV product.

Not a bad figurative sculpture, tho.

exarmyranger
03-30-2007, 08:04 PM
Fairly derivative - we've already seen the urine christ and the cowpie madonna - both pieces that I thought had more to say than a chocolate crucifixtion.

The cheesiness of the show director, caving to the hoi polloi, is the most notable and artistically interesting part of the story.

Otherwise, it's a made for TV product.

Not a bad figurative sculpture, tho.Now if it was a pile of chocolate chip's for cookie's grandma was making for the "Church Bake Sale" and melted into the shape/form of,"J.C.on the cross"That cheese sandwich's market value would drop conciderably... t/c ex:cool:

Mr. Blue
03-30-2007, 08:14 PM
If he made a Chocolate Allah it would have been interesting...Jesus, well, considering you can buy a Jesus butt plug and other sexual paraphernalia featuring the big J...a chocolate Jesus is pretty damn tame.

exarmyranger
03-30-2007, 08:45 PM
If he made a Chocolate Allah it would have been interesting...Jesus, well, considering you can buy a Jesus butt plug and other sexual paraphernalia featuring the big J...a chocolate Jesus is pretty damn tame.:thumbsup: No shit? Hmmm,I do'nt recall seeing any being offerd 4 sale on Ebay...:lmao2: ex